Burgers, your degenerate culture is infecting Britannia

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/05/black-lives-matter-protest-sparks-heathrow-traffic-chaos

Why?

It's not like our police even have a problem with shooting blacks, or anyone for that matter. And our blacks generally aren't as backwards as yours are, and most actually don't have the rampant entitlement and militant persecution complex yours do.

So why is your BLM racial divide cancer coming here?

Fucking burgers.

The power of the internet I suppose. But now we've got a bunch of cretins without a cause lying on roads imitating stuff they've seen online, verbatim regurgitating slogans they've heard online, causing traffic chaos and ruining people's days - while the police look on scratching their heads.

Fucking embarrassing man. Utter mongs.

You burgers have got a lot to answer for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTwmeKP-Vtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should know by now that BLM isn't actually about police violence. They are a black supremacy organization.

Dear Brit bong,

I sincerely apologize for these degenerate niggers

Sincerely,

Burger

Get a job you twat.

This is the world that Protestants created.

>muh projection

Isn't like the middle of the working day in burger land?

But I digress, please stop shovelling your cancer down the throats other English speaking countries.

You're brainwashing our blacks.

You do realize that BLM in America don't have any grounds either. Their slogan "hands up, don't shoot" is a lie that has been debunked more than they can count. Their so called "victims" were nothing but thugs. They are nothing but a black supremacy group that wants to kill whites because whites are the oppressors. Last week they did the same stuff in Sweden which neither had black slaves nor colonized anything. BLM sees all whites as guilty.

But US blacks believe them right? Served niggers already started to shoot off white cops. If you won't stop their propaganda it will only get worse, but you won't stop it.

You understand Soros funds BLM, right? Don't blame us

Which is too obvious when you see them in Sweden
>youtube.com/watch?v=hTwmeKP-Vtg

Right, but there are blacks in burgerland who do genuinely believe your police are trigger happy towards blacks.

Whether their reasons for thinking so are valid or not is another discussion, but not everyone who supports BLM is a black supremacist who hates whitey.

They're all people with massive persecution complexes though, and the whites among them are just self loathing pussies looking for social brownie points with some virtue signalling.

Truth is, your police are just trigger happy full stop. And, of course, you have a problem with a rampant culture of criminality among your blacks. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

We don't have the huge growing racial divide that you have in burgerland, we don't have police killing people every day, justified or unjustified, black or white.

Which is why it just seems so alien, so fake and contrived, to see these embarrassing BLM protests in Britain.

Like, seriously, what is their goal?

Do they just want to create the racial divide you have and bring it over here?

Are they black supremacists trying to capitalise on the unrest in your country and bring it here to serve their racial agenda?

Or are they all simply mentally stunted cretins thinking they're doing something 'right on', fighting the 'power'?

So many questions.

Explain.

>If you won't stop their propaganda it will only get worse, but you won't stop it.
We are trying to stop that BS. The problem is NPOTUS and the mass media keeps igniting and fueling that shit while attacking anyone that tries to put it out. Last week there was this interview discussion and the one guy brought actual statistics from the FBI showing that while black males make about 7% of the population they are commit over 50% of all violent crimes. The black guy there went into a fit of rage. He didn't debunk our debate him, he just kept yelling I can't believe you're saying this racist stuff. The host took the side of the nigger and started saying that the first guy obviously isn't a racist and he didn't mean to say that, then spun it so it looks like the first guy just said some racist stuff that he didn't mean to say.

Yeah, a world with Vaccines, Antibiotics, Antiseptics, the Industrial Revolution and the British Agricultural Revolution

What has Ireland ever done for humanity

I told you fuckers that they'd import this bullshit.

People don't think that they live in the UK, they read American shit all day and think it's the same.

>our culture

naa fuck off
a few loudmouth niggers and their SJW groupies don't represent the US

Like I said in the last thread, you gave us Marxism and feminism, we gave you BLM. I'd say y'all got the better end of the deal. WE GOTTA START MAKING BETTER DEALS, FOLKS.

We need a #blacklivesareworthless campaign. With links to murders and es and statistics. The chimpact could counteract this

t-they made chocolate milk I think

>Or are they all simply mentally stunted cretins thinking they're doing something 'right on', fighting the 'power'?
Ding ding ding. White cucks want some brownie points so they make up problems to solve, they trick niggers into believing their BS to make the problem appear and that its affecting people, so they can champion the solutions to the solutions.
The only solution to BLM is to get rid of white cucks.

you fail to realize the logic at which liberals operate. you are guilty, no matter what.

What the fuck happened mate? Get your shit together already.

>Like, seriously, what is their goal?
It's just virtue signalling on a mass scale. They hear their favorite American rappers talking about fighting the power and what not, and they want to emulate Beyonce. They'll grow out of it before you know it, so y'all are lucky in that regard. Ours are here to stay, unfortunately. This victim complex get passed down through generations in America.

Exactly, we have a problem in the states, but blaming the US for the UK's nog uprising is misplaced blame. It's up to the whites in the UK to put their nogs in their place.

A+ post

>84237009
>british niggers are cultured and brotear!!

The anglo invented the steam locomotive and the electromagnet

The irishman invented the choccy milk :)

liberals do not consider whether their actions will hinder their lives, they think everything they do is a step in the right direction

>you gave us Marxism and feminism, we gave you BLM
Sometimes it's good to be mongoloid.

Why does he like to fan the fire so much?

I'm afraid it does burger. It's part and parcel of the culture that is exported all over the English speaking world via media and music.

We get some good stuff from burgerland, but we get a lot of shit. A lot.

>waaaah why aren't niggers 100% like englishmen, Marx said that everyones the same

>Marx said that everyones the same

Marx was actually a huge racist, especially against blacks.

Everyone was back then. Almost like its a common sense conclusion one can draw independently. Hmm really makes you think...

Froude was right

The abolishment of slavery was a mistake

>You burgers have got a lot to answer for.

Well I saw a couple caravans on the road the other day, so we'll call it even.

The fuck are you on about burger?

Pull your shart stained knickers from out your sweaty arsecrack, fatty.

Isn't this a meme though?

He gave them a donation or something, but they already existed long before then, and we're pretty big anyway?

Not long after they first made headlines they received a huge influx of funding from (((((Soros)))))

Hmm slavery was a mistake because of racist and non racist reasons.

If we never had slavery, our societies would be healthy as fuck.

Sinn Fein/IRA supports Black Lives Matter.
Sinn Fein/IRA are bedfellows of Islamic terrorism.
The Pope promotes White genocide.
And you can thank the Protestants for Ireland's infrastructure.
Guinness are a Protestant family and the drink is British.
Now show me we the priest touched you...

Correct.
America is not responsible for this. This is a Jewish business. The Blacks are not smart enough to see that BLM will only decrease their lot. Soros is literally banking on it.
If the British blacks want to have something to complain about, then it is up to the rest of us to give it to them.

He also funds FEMEN, but stopped when they tried to establish themselves in Israel.

Hey man, our country is too big and fucking diverse to blame all Americans for this shit. As you can see from our current election, at least half of us are against this fucking nonsense. The problem with America at this point, is weve been overrun by fucking worthless immigrants, and Marxist professors, teachers, and media have convinced a whole generation that Nationalism is racist.

I'm sorry the Communist filth is infecting your country, though. Hopefully we will stand together against it one day.