He apologized

Let me guess, you wont forgive Johnny Depp for making an innocent joke.

words can't hurt you. this is truly becoming Sup Forums - Alt Right Snowflakes Cry About Everything

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/23/trump-supporter-who-said-hillary-should-be-shot-gets-prime-seat-at-bill-signing/
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/07/this-is-what-we-learned-by-counting-the-womens-marches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a fucking cuck, seriously.

>Fox News

Oh fuck off, they gave no shits when Obama was being threatened and disrespected for 8 years.

The fact that he had to make that statement shows how fucking pathetic America has become.

It's okay Johnny. We know you're still hurting.

The fat fuck Orange Snowflake in chief probably threatened to have him arrested.

I have never been more embarrassed of my country.

why cant these retards just keep their gob shut?
are they so attention deprived that they have to stir shit up and then apologize like a fucking cuck just for minimal attention from the masses for a day?
god actors are so fucking pathetic

I guess you could say he got in too Depp

>i intended no malice
why such an obvious lie? surely it is true that he both hates trump and wishes trump was dead?

should have stuck to his guns anyway, its not like he would have lost work over this. besides his career is in terminal decline anyway

It was said in jest.
Get over it.
What happened to free speech?

>amber is suddenly /ourgirl/

Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

Not freedom from consequences shitlord.

He's doing the same thing as that woman in the beheading photo, trying to incite some feeble minded common person to take a shot at Trump. They're trying to set up an assassination attempt by proxy. They'll say or do something proactive and then they will apologize, but it will be too late and the cat will be out of the bag..

wanna know how i know you're a fucking retard?
i'm not

>upset half of the nation
>be surprised it may affect the amount of money you make
>either get pushed out or have to back peddle to save face

>gorgeous blond Texan Objectivist succubus
Only plebs don't like Amber because they cannot handle so much woman

Then it isn't free speech.

I love how the left is constantly trying to live down and spin off the triggered snowflake stigma. They're always desperate to push it off on someone else. All the projection is pretty funny.

This is why Amber Heard left.

>snowflake

2018 is going to be fun

lefties don't realize how crazy they look

True. Both sides are just extremely annoying, the Trump camp and the anti-Trump camp. Everyone is whining about something. What Jonny Depp said is absolutely despicable and should be punished as treason but just let him stick wjth that he said.

Keep trying. Also, the snowflake thing existed long before Fight Club.

Yes, the Fox business channel is the same as Fox News.

He said it in Britain, free speech doesn't apply there

>fight club
>"We’re a generation of men raised by women. I’m wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.”
hmm

Extremely ironic post.

Most people don't realize the second american civil war has already begun. It started when the left wouldn't accept the results of the election. Then they started punching anyone they deemed a "nazi" which was pretty much anyone who didn't agree with them. Then it turned into riots and destruction of public property. Now they're shooting at elected officials and making public calls for assassination and violence. This shit is only going to get worse.

The right make have said some dumb things during the Obama administration, but they never did anything like this.

Uhh, that's not what Fight Club was about. It was about men trying to break free from being mindless consumers and wage cucks and while trying to go back to a more natural and fulfilling life

>implying faggots like him don't know anything beyond pop culture

Source?

When did they even use Snowflake in Fight Club? Was it the book?

Maybe they want to run for president and apparently being a celebrity and berating the current president is a legitimate political strategy now

This

>apology
didn't he give another half assed apology to australia? I thought he was a good actor?

Yes, liberals are calm rational people. It's clearly the rethuglicans that protest and roads amd what not

True, but it was also about how in their attempts to do so, the men got suckered into a destructive populist personality cult.

>what a gutless faggot

>actually getting triggered by the comic
You showed me, now I love Trump!

The left has been thoroughly brainwashed and ready to fight. The zog bots in the media and entertainment stoke these fires. The aim is to get white people to kill each other off, before purging the remainder as a neo feudal system is installed. The remaining masses of mixed race idiots will be forced into slavery as they will not have the intellectual capacity to break free

This is the future of civilisation. This is what psycho Jews want for you, because of their stupid holy book. Sand shits need to be nuked

Yes because an international celebrity calling for Drumphs assassination is the same as some literal who saying lynch Obama.

Fucking dumbass nigger

What does "triggered" mean?

Only a very small minority of liberals go protest blocking roads and so on.

Neither do American laws, so he did nothing wrong.

So when's Trump gonna apologize for inviting a guy who said Hillary shot be shot to the white house?

nypost.com/2017/06/23/trump-supporter-who-said-hillary-should-be-shot-gets-prime-seat-at-bill-signing/

Did you not pay attention? Both sides are equally retarded these days. The Trumpfags refuse to accept that he's making Republican America a total laughing stock, and the liberals are actively looking for things to feign outrage over.

hillary isn't the president

when hillary is president

You know this because you watched Fox News everyday for 8 years?

Nice try
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/07/this-is-what-we-learned-by-counting-the-womens-marches/

Let's face it. Drumpf is an idiot. Yes there are some SJW loonies on the Left, but overall if you don't vote Democrat youre stupid.

If you vote Republican Im sorry but you are not an intelligent individual

Used to describe a situation that would aggravate legit mental conditions like ptsd, like how vetetans would freak out when they heard a loud bang. Now it just means "I had any kind of reaction to this thing" because the internet fucking ruins everything

t.gibsmedat

>The fat fuck Orange Snowflake in chief probably threatened to have him arrested.
nice fantasy fuckwit.
It's just another case of a celebrity realizing that shitting on 50% of the country isn't good for business.

> he's making Republican America a total laughing stock

Go into detail as to why

Why?

Here we go again, it's always the Jews.

Why does that matter?

>words can't hurt you
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEE! GET HIM!"
>jailed for the rest of eternity
>get shiv'd in jail for being a "rapist"
Looks like you're wrong OP.

There are plenty of intelligent Republican voters and politicians user, it's just the loudest most retarded ones that get all the attention

>People itt are actually offended by what Depp said

Sad

Unlike imageboards, in real life you should apologize when you say something stupid. Don't forget that.

>washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/07/this-is-what-we-learned-by-counting-the-womens-marches/
The vast majority of people who participated in the women's marches did not block roads or do anything violent.

it's all Sup Forums aka old balding age 30+ retards from facebook. just ignore them

>sometimes its the niggers

All of white history has been white people killing each other off. Then when finally the fighting stopped there comes all this philosophy about how life is meaningless. What a joke

Fuck off.

actually hearing the sound byte of his joke, it wasn't even that horrific from the hypothetical perspective of a hard-line boomer neoconservative or something

it was a fucking John Wilkes Booth joke for goodness sake, would reckon after more than 150 years we could simmer down and enjoy a good joke like that

i bet the fucking yanks did this

Sup Forums's average age is 31.1 you limp-wristed sissy redditor

Yes it is, the government won't arrest or fine you for saying what you think.
You can't go around your job and say faggots should kill themselves, and expect everything to be fine and dandy because of 'muh free speech'.

You can say what you what, but you are still accountable for your words.

Given the quality of this board that is a very sad statement

don't reply to my posts or ill kick your ass gramps

So he was right on the money?

Kek

You'd get a few punches in before I put a bullet between your ass

The warlock that summoned her must have picked Grimoire of Supremacy

name one person as well know as Johnny Depp who threaten Obama's life.

It was a joke

He was implying that 30 year olds are in the minority on here.

What was the last good film he made? I wanted to love the Rum Diary but couldn't.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA REEEEEEEE NOONE TALKS BAD ABOUT MY DADDY DRUMPF

>leaving out the part where his little brother walks in
lame

I can't tell if he a pedo or a cuck or both. All I know is that if I even think about his rotten AIDS infested teeth I feel sick.

Are you one of the people who think killing republicans is a act of patriotism, like that sanders supporting terrorist did?

>Insecure Sup Forums gun users

Is there anything more sad ?

>post-modernist analysis of the most overrated movie of all time that I've only seen once and can't remember the scene they're referencing
whatever nigga

MAD AT MORT?

>freedom of speech means youre not allowed to criticize or disagree with someone's thoughts or opinions
Jesus Christ, you leftists are fucking retarded.

LOL ENTIRETY OF /POLE.COM ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>Make a bad taste joke
>Have to openly APOLOGIZE for it, even though you clearly outed it as a bad joke
THE CITY OF AMERICA

it's 20 year olds and old fucks. that makes the average around 30.

I was born in 98 and most of my friends who browse Sup Forums were born in 98 or 99.

It isn't Free Speech then

>Free Speech means the government won't arrest you for what you think!
>Unless you say these things that they define as exempt from 'Free Speech'

Then it isn't Free Speech. Look, I'm not one of these Sup Forumsfaggots and i literally only came in the thread because I saw your post while scrolling down Sup Forums. But the utter delusion one must have to believe, trulhfully and honestly, that Free Speech exists, is so mind blowing unreal to me that I would call it an impossibility. Alas, that is not the case and we have people like you saying Free Speech totally exists, except the Government will arrest you for saying things they deem wrong.

Going around saying you should kill all faggots can get you fired. 100% agree with that. What shouldn't be possible is that somebody reports you to the Government mandated police force and tells them you said that, which results in a knock at your door and or putting you on a watchlist.

Free Speech does not exist. Saying "You can say what you want but you'll get punished for it! You totally have Free Speech guise!" is the same as going "You can totally kill anybody you want but you'll get punished for it! You totally have a license to kill guise!"

>Calling for assassination
>Berating

basically white people are ugly these days

Wow, 19 year olds don't have friends a decade their senior, your anecdotal evidence immediately discredits hiro's cookie tracking

>threat against presidents life is free speech