youtube.com/watch?v=Ts6bIgjTTs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

test

bangun

welp
/asean/ awal sangat

saviour of asean

saved, thank you based Chinaman

Sarita and her daughters. Are they even considered as celeb? But doubtlessly, their issues make me cringe. A lot. How many people with the same household problem, how many people with the condition of the affair there? After all, his father also kept the duties of a father. For me personally, the problem of relation parents is their problem, not something that should be intervened in certain situations. Tolerable really for me, if for example Jedun demands Shafa, he he he can really for physical and verbal violence. Why should it be rumored the problem is like this, oh, O netijen former earth of the Dutch East Indies. Both the two sides are well-known as well, what is being watched anyway? What's so funny? What makes me more furious, jealous, wrathful, and his friends are, girls are so diligent nih nampang on TV. Confused, what is the use of gituloh ngomongin family problems, nebar disgrace, fishing empathy, thirsty people. I do not want to talk crude lho but im on the edge, this issue is beyond sto0pid and oVerr4t3d. Congratulations Harris' Angels, now flooding talkshow offers, flood followers, flood subscribers. Are you cool? Do not tap more attention seekers to take advantage of personal issues as a bait of popularity. There are enough hundreds of words 'disgusted' I torehkan in my beloved asefem page. C U K U P. Stop making stupid people famous

k

for savvy /asean/
avoid trx, xrp
buy xlm, ada when drop
you have till 15 january at most

Aku beli XLM di harga $0.7 sebelum harga turun sebab korea buat gempar dengan berita mereka. Tapi aku juga beli XRP di harga $2.85.

xlm akan cecah $1 kalau kalian sanggup tunggu hingga pertenggahan bulan 2/ awal bulan 3
xrp aku tak pasti lagi

Selamat pagi

pagi babe
jom gi breakfast

aish
tau lah tengah cuaca sedap
takkan nak tidur sepanjang pagi /asean/

Test

Morning!

tes
tis

good morning everyone
good morning bb

out of all the times i've been to the philippines, i usually never think twice about it once i come back to the states

but for some reason i'm really missing it this time. all the cousins i get to annoy, the noise, how fucking hot it is, etc. i don't know why

Are you a flip?

sedap nya tidooooor.
>phoneposting

>phoneposting

fuck off mobile fag

These threads are always about as functional as ASEAN IRL

gonna let pc have some rest on the weekends.
>that spacing
fuck off to /p/l*bbit/

>fuck off to /plebbit/

sorry sir. My bad. I shall return to my cave immediately.

yes, i am. i went to philippines for winter break. i can understand tagalog at a conversational level and speak it the same way, but not fluent. played way too many games of pusoy dos since i was at the house for most of the time for a wake.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4zXI0X8Brc

>Currently comfy weather

thank you stringray /asean/

I've come to Chennai and I see some Asian looking guys there. I know there's an Eastern India with that type of people but Chennai? It's in the South

its funny that bajau population are split between 3 countries

Malays are split into 5 countries

>Malaysia
>Indonesia (Sumatera/Riau islands/Kalimantan)
>Thailand (Satun, Songkhla, Patani, Yala, Narathiwat, Phuket, Ranong)
>Singapore
>Brunei

Not that surprising, a lot of people groups are separated by borders. For better or for worse.

I love wageslaving !

You should rebrand yourself into a workwhore

How do we make the Indonesian archipelago relevant?

by uniting all of maritime SEA

By making it a part of our GREAT MAINLAND CHINA

by having a leader without a funny name

johanes tan please..

Rude !

are SEA people aware of the increasingly asianisation of Australia??

A lot of our chinks are going to your country for work and to escape MUH OPPRESSION only to realize aussies hate them even more than we do, it's baggage of our hands. So yeah.

It isn't really difficult to be a better franchise than one of the dullest franchises in the history of Sarita and her daughters. Are they even considered as celeb? But doubtlessly, their issues make me cringe. A lot. How many people with the same household problem, how many people with the condition of the affair there? After all, his father also kept the duties of a father. For me personally, the problem of relation parents is their problem, not something that should be intervened in certain situations. Tolerable really for me, if for example Jedun demands Shafa, he he he can really for physical and verbal violence. Why should it be rumored the problem is like this, oh, O netijen former earth of the Dutch East Indies. Both the two sides are well-known as well, what is being watched anyway? What's so funny? What makes me more furious, jealous, wrathful, and his friends are, girls are so diligent nih nampang on TV. Confused, what is the use of gituloh ngomongin family problems, nebar disgrace, fishing empathy, thirsty people. I do not want to talk crude lho but im on the edge, this issue is beyond sto0pid and oVerr4t3d. Congratulations Harris' Angels, now flooding talkshow offers, flood followers, flood subscribers. Are you cool? Do not tap more attention seekers to take advantage of personal issues as a bait of popularity. There are enough hundreds of words 'disgusted' I torehkan in my beloved asefem page. C U K U P. Stop making stupid people famous

>5% chinese
>asianisation

We have 7% Tamils and no one is talking about Tamilisation of Malaysia

the stats are misleading though, 5% Chinese refers only to those actually born in China, it doesn't include those born here generally. And considering Australia was like 2% Asian in 1977 and like 22% according the 2017 census, it is big growth in any case.

Do you know any Malaysian/Singaporean Chinese who live there? I'm pretty sure they're better than the one from Mainland China and won't jack up house prices in Australia.

>won't jack up house prices
In your dreams maybe

>Do you know any Malaysian/Singaporean Chinese who live there?

Yes I know many, and yes they are better than mainlanders.

The most qt girl at my highschool was hapa whose mother was Singaporean chink.

Guys, I would like to learn more about the history and culture of the Maritime SEA. Where do I start? Thanks in advance.

yes, and we're quite proud of it desu

you start with the greatest malay of all time,Jose Rizal

>greatest malay of all time
>a chinese mestizo

Pls don't fall for the bait

that makes him truly asia just like you

That's actually sad to hear

Produce and export culture, media like Korea or Japan, They already have Rendang, Satay, Indomie, and Nasi goreng as the mainstream food.

Although culture wise it will probably be more Bali centric since its the most popular non Muslim one, don't get me worng Christianity isn't selling either.

>m'laysians
>not chinese mestizos

This
And Oz, may I ask you for a favor, please don't let them move back here.

best la. harap2la sepanjang tahun macam ni. dekat2 nak bulan Jun tu, nokharom betul Indon.

Excuse me, you can call us chink, you can call us poo, you can call us sandnigger, but please never ever imply that we have wh*te blood

Post pic of Sarita's daughters

dari matamu matamu matamu dipinggir kali
rekoret rekoret rekoret
mencari makan
rekoret rekoret rekoret

>chink
>poo
>sandnigger
that's reserved for the chinkapooreans

>all my washed clothes aren't drying
I'm gonna run out of clothes to wear soon if this weather continues

Does this turn you into a soyboy?

Slut

No, it is mostly made of fermented milk.
but it make you a fucking weaboo

Is cryptocoin haraam?

Mine HalalCoin™

go dry-clean at dobi lah

if Najib says so, then yeah

jualan sate kok suku papua

rising value but losing sat
not a great day so far

sate babi itu, pace.

hantar dobi
bagi dia basuh ko sekali, lok meng

We need to ask Ustaz Azhar Idrus

Hari ini udah makan apa mas?

Would SEA be as good as Vietnam if they managed to assimilate superior Chinese civilization and sinonize like Vietnam instead of following India/Islam?

we'd end up being commie shitholes like myanmar

If northern SEA is so good, why do they migrate here?

Vietnam has a good education system, though most that post here from Vietnam seems to hate mainland china with a passion

>sinonize like Vietnam
solid keks

the pinnacle of a conquistador mestizo face, we lowly indios, can't or rather won't ever comprender.

women not so far from here starving to death meanwhile Im giving money to ladyboys living in a country 17 000 km away.

by the way, thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=Ts6bIgjTTs0

>jsa
are you a fan of park chan-wook?

Going to pasar malam lads, what do you guys want?

need a job to be honest

cakoi dengan cicah sambal 2 hengget, apam balik tebal 1, cucur pisang 2 hengget, mee goreng 2-3 bungkus, sate 30 cucuk campur

i've heard some good indonesian tunes before it was much better than my predictions though just people are judge others because of nationality or color of skin

Sosis bakar, kacang rebus, martabak telor.

pacar

You bby

nasi goreng

by letting Australia take over

(You)

nasi kukus satu, tambah hati lepas tu kalau ada kriuk kriuk pun minta lebih
ayam goreng, peha satu
mee goreng kerang satu
apam balik nipis 2 ringgit, yang ni beli last takut nanti masuk angin
air limau pudina satu

laksa johor

just dont bomb people you filthy terrorist