Why do the rest of the superheroes in DC see Batman as one of the trinity? Money?

Why do the rest of the superheroes in DC see Batman as one of the trinity? Money?

Like I'm just imagining them saying "yeah Aquaman is powerful and influential and all but the guy with money who can fight is cool."

Intellect.
He is arguably the most intelegent guy in the DCU, also, yes, he has money, but so does Ollie, but hes a liberal anti-nigger

he pretty inspirational rather he shows it or not imagine having an magic or alien bug on your back but still being seen as less than a retarded manchild it must take a lot of courage to see that and still be a superhero

He is one of the 2 biggest heroes.
You are a fucking casual.
There's a ton of heroes from katana to captain atom to Kyle that see batman as someone as inspirational as Superman.

He's a genius and amazing tactician and has a better understanding of the League's limits and capabilities than the others. He's also capable of a lot and brings the most utility to the team

Because he's DC's most popular and best selling hero.

>Why do the rest of the superheroes in DC see Batman as one of the trinity? Money?

World's Greatest Detective who has saved Gotham a 1001 times.

Gotham is a nigger city though so no theres always something to do. If Central City was as bad then they would see Flash the same way.

Reminds me of My Hero Academy where the guy asks if he can be a hero without powers. The answer is "Batman"

How come Sup Forums can't see that he's more inspirational than Superman?

>If Central City was as bad then they would see Flash the same way.

Without Batman, Gotham would be a smoking crater.

Casuals think that since normies love batman, hating the character makes them "true" fans of comics.

No offense, but these are the kinds of questions that spoil the fact that comics are supposed to be escapist fare. This is shit that normies think about that has nothing to do with why capes are enjoyable.

What about why Superheroes wear their costumes to social events. Looks stupid wehn theyre all standing in a room with other superheroes and theyre all wearing their costumes drinking and eating

He's very inspirational and a genius. Same reason Captain America is relevant the Avengers even though his only real superpower is super stamina.

There's also a ton of heroes that see Batman as a fucking asshole. The Green Lanterns mostly

>He is arguably the most intelegent guy in the DCU,

Lex is smarter

>comparing an allstar superhero whos single handily saved his city 1000's of times, to a green lantern with no superpowers, who cant even save himself from an enemy whos not even his archenemy.
Also yes, Oliver is an "anti-nigger"

Because he's Batman.

He has infallible ethics and character.

They show this really well in the end of the JL animated series, when Amanda Waller was telling a story about how Batman saved the world. She said after the story that she knew nobody that was equal to Batman in terms of character.

That's why he said arguably. I'd say they're equally intelligent, but smarter in different ways.

tbf Batman didn't save the world in that story, just the city. Waller respects Batman because they're incredibly similar. "Normal" people who stand with gods. Only Batman is better than her as he didn't have to sacrifice his morality to do it. Epilogue is a great story and fuck Sup Forums for not liking it

>mad because they can't recruit the stongest will on earth that makes Hal, John, and Guy look like complete tools, albeit Bruce has tons of self regret and self worth issues
>mad because batman has had to use Hal's ring against him, and batman resisted a yellow power ring just because he knew most of the sinestro corp is evil.
>inb4 toy story line

I'd say Lex is smarter all round but has the downfall of being insane. This used to be very clear before full Batwank set in. Remember Alan Moores Swamp Thing where Batman had no plan to stop Swamp Thing and got his ass handed to him but Lex made up a plan that worked in less than two minutes?

Is Batman a C-lister? Is that what you think? He knows how to take a beating, never giving up until he wins, and why? Because he has heart, and heart is the only superpower you need.

As a Batfag, I can definitely tell you Lex is smarter. Bruce is just more sly and less apt to give in to his ego.

>lex is smarter
>wears a kryptonite ring just to flaunt "suprmen cant touch me hurr" while risking the probability of cancer
>lets batman take him out of office however with the help of superman
>inb4 "uh batman is 4 normies"
>nigger batman is the fucking batman

>mad because they can't recruit the stongest will on earth that makes Hal, John, and Guy look like complete tools,

Look I love Batman but it's been shown that he's shit with a GL ring. They don't like that he uses fear to keep Gotham safe. They have seen what that leads to on an intergalactic scale

Careful mate you're getting more defensive than Supesfags

Refer to

Batman is actually really retarded, everyone just pretends to be his friend and that he's important so he feels better.

Your right but i could probably go on a tangent

You're a fucking faggot mate. It's not Badmouthing Batman to think he isn't the best at something.

Doctor Sivana is also smarter than Batman and Lex by a huge degree

So is superman prime, but we are talking big names here casual

>Causal

I don't think I would know Sivana if I were casual.

>We're talking big names

OK. Lex is smarter

Lex is smarter than Batman

Batman is more paranoid so he's constantly thinking of contingency plans.

True. Batman does keep a syringe with nerve toxin on him at all time just to make sure he cant be brainwashed

Dr Sivana has been mostly irrelevant since DC brought out Marvel family and doesn't have much feats since new 52 and even during power of Shazam he was watered down from his Whiz comics days until Morrison wrote hi in 52. Otherwise, you can name Morrow, Ivo, Magnus and other fringe characters as well. Mr Terrific is only mentioned because he's black.

I honestly don't see how their real word status matters to OP's question

>Implying I was answering OP's question.

>Implying Lex isn't smarter than Batman

That's because batman doesn't kill.

Batman had no plan whatsoever though

When Superman was the best seller (which lasted for a long time frame), his books sold more issues than anyone else. In sheer numbers of books sold, Bats isn't the best selling. He just is that currently (although in a year or so, that might be Harley).