Is Haiti a shithole? watch this clip then you decide!

>Haiti is a shithol-

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

kara bogas dont need no help from wh*Teys

No one is disputing that but it's like telling a fart joke as president, it comes off really fucking stupid

>it comes off really fucking stupid

why? sometimes fundamental truths everyone knows but suppresses and stands idly by need to be said. I'm glad he said it, the world is better for it. Haiti is a shithole like every other nigger-infested country and no matter how many retarded jewish celebrities and media personalities tell you otherwise EVERYONE knows it

BLM ACAB fellow comrade!

>nogs rebel against slave owners
>this is the end result

Is there any black country where the people wouldn't be better off if whites still ruled over them?

Do you need him to tell you the sky's blue?

You see, african people have an innate power called "conquista". No matter what kind of society an african man is, he dominates others and its culture completely changes the inferior people's.

Haiti is an example of multiple african people using that ability so called " conquista", as most of them are "conquering" each other, there is a strong psychological competition.

Nowadays, african people seem "better" or superior than other kinds of people. This fenomena is explained by african people making "whited", yellow, red and brown "" man "", and women submitting their preferences and inferior dreams to the african man's rythm and engaging character.

moar liek Kara Bunghole, amirite?

Well... you see... there's probably...

Fuck it I can think of any. Even Rhodesia, which our governments fucked over, was far better off than it is now.

At this point I'm 99.99% sure Trump or one of his relatives/advisers browse Sup Forums

>me

clearly libtards do matey

Why can't they just, you know, plant stuff? Is is that hard?

What kinda pissed me about his comment is how general it was. To say he doesn't want to allow inpovershied, uneducated, and primitive is one thing but to say everyone from a specific country is like that is just retarded. I would say Nigeria is a shithole, but many people (mostly Ibo people) are highly educated and skilled and have wages in America that are higher on average than those of white Americans.

Haiti would be Dubai tier if whytpipo minded they own bizzness

>destabilize governments and nuke&invade countries all over the world
>lol look at these shitholes

fucking amerimutts man

>Haydee
>Pordowprince

Americans are shit, but there is so much that they are guilty of, Haiti was shit since it's independency.

Don't remember doing so in Haiti and subsahharan africa

I'd laigh, but fuck, that's pretty sad. :/

laugh*

>french colony

>Haiti
Two invasions by the US during the last century.

>Honduras
The US intervened in numerous military coups to protect its commercial interests, notably the food industry, banana wars.

>Nicaragua
Decade-long American military occupation to prevent the construction of the Nicaragua canal.

>El Salvador
Military government propped up by American money that funded literal death squads.

You can investigate about Africa too if you want.

We fucked with lots of Central and South America, but Haiti wasn't on our list.

>Two invasions by the US during the last century.
And provided numerous farming jobs in the thousands afterwards. Prior to us "invading" (at the desecration of the Haitian government), random rebels and bandits were causing havoc, looting much of the country.

I won't argue the others because they probably happened and I'm too lazy to Google and Wiki them.

And they are still making babies despite all of this

>african people seem "better"
Literally where you fucking retard?