How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?
buzzfeed.com/adambvary/wonder-woman-box-office-female-director

>Give men crazy strong sexual desires
>Most of the times they are literally imposible or illegal to bring to life
What did God mean by this?

My blood begins to simmer.
All I want is to read what they're saying without having to give their site traffic.
Was it so hard for you to put it in a pastebin?

>implying it's even worth reading
Just scream about SJWs, kikes and whores and it's all good

Indifferent. Remember, if you pay any attention at all to the Jew, the Jew wins.

>At some point on Friday, Wonder Woman will officially become the highest grossing live-action movie directed by a woman, Patty Jenkins.
and it just gets worse
>Wonder Woman is also on track to earn the best domestic grosses of Warner Bros.' recent slate of interconnected films based on DC Comics — even though it had the lowest opening weekend.

Buzzfeed aren't even sjws or they'd have women of color on their staff.

MUH CLICKS

How many DCU films have been released? 3? 1/3rd isn't anything to brag about, or are feminists just that desperate for a win they'll latch onto anything they deem significant?

it already beat batman vs. kinoman
also check the graph 4

Sorry for you dcbro. Take solace in the fact you have a penis and balls.

women will never beat nolan and snyder's absolute kinography!
HECK vaginas

>worse
It's only a good thing in my book. Look at that run.

good how? good for DC, I guess
but it incentivizes flicks like ww

>Oh my god, a female director made a good movie starring a female lead. What is this sorcery?
Jeez, is it really that unbelievable? A talented director makes a well written movie starring a talented actor, that's the whole story. The media needs to get over it.

>but it incentivizes flicks like ww
Which is a good thing. You want more female flicks, not less, or else they'll keep whining and bitching. What we don't want is less male flicks to compensate for a rise in female flicks. Keep it even.

(You)

i would love some female kino instead desu

I fail to see the issue.

It feels pretty good, user. I love Wonder Woman.

Hello, user. I've come to hear your apology.

Why haven't you apologized to my daughter?

She's coming for you! What do you have to say?

You havin a giggle?

And to think, all it took was them hanging the "critics" with the noose they tied themselves. It makes me happy that this film is not only doing so well, but that it's a continuation of themes and world-building started by one of the only true artists working in comics films today.

Good on Gal, good on Jenkins, and good on Smyder fr making this happen.

He probably is but at least use bigger pics for fuck's sake.

What makes me happy is that growing timeline that doesn't even fit in one post anymore.

Whoa! Nice armpits!