If you had a time machine what would you do?

if you had a time machine what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dad-s-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-get-l-d-how-conniving-tony-and-hughie-rodham-grew-up-resenting-sister-hillary-clinton-and-used-her-to-try-to-cash-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Repost this like it's groundhog day

go back in time to the day after she died and bask in everyone's disappointment

Tap dat ass.

Give Anne Frank a drum kit as a gift. Giggle as I travel back to 2016

She has a long nose

Kill Hillary's parents, save America.

Find you and gut you before you start posting the same thread every single day, you fat fuck.

keep your hands off my waifu

kill Hitler in Austria before WW1

Let this cunt service me like her dad

capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dad-s-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-get-l-d-how-conniving-tony-and-hughie-rodham-grew-up-resenting-sister-hillary-clinton-and-used-her-to-try-to-cash-in.html

Dick motherfucking sucking lips i tell ya

FOR YOU

Save her in some sort of time machine.

kill myself

>save anne and margot
>have threesome

Shoot saint Paul between the eyes before he starts to teach.

Kill Abraham

>kills and persecutes Christians
>has stroke
>decides he can make all the new rules for Christians

seriously fuck this guy

but user you don't need a time machine to do that

go back in time and make the nazis actually gas the kikes.

>decides he can make all the new rules for Christians

Have you ever read the bible?

He's explicitly teaching what the prophets and jesus taught. If you think anything else you may be retarded or go to a chuch full of retards that tell you so.

He woulndt he the pain

>ABbBilSE
1 post by this ID

//)/////////THREAD

>He's explicitly teaching what the prophets and jesus taught.
Who is right on divorces? Jesus according to Mark or Jesus according to Paul? Who is right an eating food given to pagan idols? Paul or John?

Wreck that urethra.

You've been visited by the Hilloli Dicksucc Of Attentionstealin Buttfucks

Hilloli will give u succ, but only if you reply "THOUGHT YOU LIKED DICKS?"

Grew up in catholic school dipshit. Saul is a faggot who ruined everything.

Go to 1940 and tell Hitler how the whole Barbarossa-project will turn out. Then show him all the shitskin news from my phone as screen caps and wish him godspeed.

What do you mean by this?

Invest in Google.

>Back in 2016 imam Ahmed al Hitleri is remembered as the greatest muslim conqueror since Muhammad.

Damn is her dad Cenk Uygur?

Write the diary of Anne Frank before Anne Frank wrote the diary of Anne Frank.

Sell it as a fiction in 1920.Prescribe money to be sent to an heir in the year 2016

What is this?

Win Trafalgar. Tell a member of the crown not to trust the "Company of 100" in dealing with New france.

Go back to 1970s and punch my mother in law so that she aborts my wife lol

Lol best thing I've read on 4chin this year

Burn her diary

Sell the old americans the schematics for modern/advanced weapons, technology and medicine.

Become the Jew...

Help Germany win World War 1.
No dissolution of Prussia, ancestors aren't killed by Nazis and Russians, Eastern Europe doesn't descend into chaos, Hitler doesn't rise to power, German hegemony rules Europe. I get to live in a beautiful Lithuania with no slavs, and a large happy family.

Fuck her.

Pic related.

go to the future and get cool future tech

take the tech to the past and kill all but attractive white people and maybe some yellows

then rule all of time and space as trillions wouldn't be wasted on killing muslims or looking after blacks

just convince the US to help Germany or better yet have GB not give a fuck about France's panties in a twist.

then GB, US and Allies would get along, the Entente wouldnt have formed, france would have gotten their ass kicked twice in a row by germany, ect.