Why do we need so many languages and nations?

We have more than 50 different languages within Europe. Countries like Latvia or Estonia are trying to force their population to speak national language only, while they keep to refuse and speak Russian or English.

There are also Irish patriots who are trying to revive their dead language while all progressive Irish speak only English. Same situation is within Russia, where we have almost 30 non-Slavic peoples

Why all this languages and nations can't already die out? Why all this Estonian, Latvian, Swedish etc. nationalists struggle to speak their useless shit? Language is nothing more than a tool to transfer information, so I belive we should all speak only one language in the end.

SO I urge you all to stop speak your native languages with your children but learn them all International English Language as a first, so they could call it their native. All this stupid boundaries and countries should exist no more, we are all just Humans, not Germans, Russians and other shitheads.

And I have a lot of respect for Swedish people who made all their TV to be English, so their children could raise as Citizens of Earth, not stupid Swedish Patriots. All Swedish are able to speak English and this is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I was a young child, all the crazy old women who believed in globalism (neo-communism) told me there was a brand new language called Esperanto that was so much easier and better than English that we'd all be speaking.

Well, world speaking Esperanto was a crazy idea from very beginning. But now we have a real chance to establish English all over the world. And actually Internet plays a huge role in spreadment of English language, as it is it's main language. And it already became a language of all science, programming, music and other cool stuff.

So there is and were no reason to use ugly Esperanto.

English is a strange language. Even as a native speaker I hate how irregular, stupid, and mongrel it is. But at the same time it can do amazing things, and as you point out you pretty much have to know it these days.

It's a little bit sad because I used to enjoy the unusual ways foreigners would think of how to use English. But now so many of the internet people sound the same.

I wish I knew more than one language.

Language is culture.

Speaking different languages makes it easier to dehumanize inferior cultures. If your people can't relate to them, it makes it all the more easier to wipe them out from existence.

How much have you had to drink? When will you realize man will never be united and It's everyone for themselves?

you realise russian is the most ugly language out there? shit phonetics, shit alphabet, shit overall

what self respecting man would want to speek a cheap greek knock off

Vodka is one of the most vile disgusting drinks I've ever smelled and tasted. How does the taste of cigarettes and hand sanitizer appeal to anyone?

you can literally drink paint thinner and have the same taste and effect

You should meet my friend Skull Face.

lol

That was my very first thought

>submitting to foreigners and throwing away your culture

STAY AWAY FROM MY ISLAND

Because language is culture and ethnic belonging and all the things that hold us together as peoples are tied to language. Language and race are the two big factors separating different peoples and cultural groups. All our historical works, place names, books etc is made in our own language and this is the good and natural way because that's how human beings organize, on an ethnic level where language plays separating factor.

That's very very good. Prove me wrong kike.

Nice 1 Rareflag

Russia sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper.

t. speaker of a dying language

There's nothing wrong with knowing English for international communication, but kill yourself if you want individual national languages to die off.
We don't need a globalist mongrelization of everything everwhere.

If you knew more than one language you probably wouldn't see English as stupid or mongrel. No language can be considered inferior to another because they're all equally capable of expressing ideas. The only exception might be in comparing a language like English to an aboriginal language that lacks technical vocabulary, and even then, those words could be borrowed. Judging a language by anything else, phonology, grammar, etc., is subjective opinion.

rusfag is buttblasted because he is too stupid to learn other languages, the soviet way of suppressing local culture is clearly the only solution

I fucking hate asian languages those fucking scribbles it looks ancient as fuck

Multispeak is double non plus good

Nuspeak for nuworld only

Truly phonetic characters are vastly superior to the romantic garble we call a language

>Countries like Latvia or Estonia are trying to force their population to speak national language only, while they keep to refuse and speak Russian or English

Sure, other languages are increasingly mongrelized as well, but English is a star performer in that regard. And now it even helps mongrelize other languages. It's fun to listen to people babel on in languages I don't know at all, like Mandarin, and hear them throwing around English vocabulary for technical things left and right.

Check out this noice nugget from OP:
>spreadment
As far as I know, that's not a word. But through the magic of English we all know what it means. We have a right Shakespeare among us.

But, as you point out, it's good to know more than one language. And childhood is objectively the best time to give the gift of multilinguality.

Ahh but the Estonian and Latvian post-soviet nationalistic butthurt is a powerful force! As if they could be or could have been considered viable nations, let alone exist without us.

its also russians who tend to speak the least english in estonia, the difference is clear estonian youth speak better english than russians idk why i mean soviet era generations obviously speak less english but newer generations im assuming also grow up playing vidya and watching western entertainment etc

I'm an American living with my Estonian girlfriend here. I'm learning Estonian but it's super difficult. National languages are a key part of national identity, and I have never once demanded to be spoken to in English here. I have my girlfriend translate for me what I can't say.

cant help myself rusbro its in my blood :)

you do realise both Latvia and Estonia are richer and more successful than russia?

Only language i would be willing to convert to is Latin

>you realise russian is the most ugly language out there? shit phonetics, shit alphabet, shit overall
>what self respecting man would want to speek a cheap greek knock off

Perhaps you are right, but actually it is all your subjective thoughts which were raised by your patriotism and nationalism.

Still there are about 300 million people who can speak Russian language, and how many speaks Latvian? You can even compare Latvian wikipedia to Russian. About 1,5mln articles in Russian and about 70 000 in Latvian. This is why most of your countrymen speaks only Russian in the streets and only English on their Facebook pages. But still you are trying to FORCE everyone speak your language.

It is simply unuseful, why do you need language like that?

Indeed, and you must understand that point of most of the wars is that humans hate each other because of their skin color, language, because they were born in "wrong" countries and that sort of things. It is all propaganda which is pulled to us by politians. Once we will end with this useless shit there will be no more hatred, so this planet will finally live in peace, while scientific worldview will help us to move forward.

No one should care about this stupid customs, history or cultures. We are all part of the Humanity and shall be united as a species, and not as thousands of nations who hate each other.

1. English
2. German
3. French
4. Russian
5. Farsi
6. Spanish
7. Arabic

i think the emphasis on language is precisely because of our size

This.

Latin should be the lingua franca for Europe.

You don't demand that people speak English to you in the UK?

i agree i already speak french and might take a course on latin sometime

Thanks to all the Russians that live there obviously.

Besides. Hhhahahhaah. No ure fucking not. XD

>This is why most of your countrymen speaks only Russian in the streets and only English on their Facebook pages. But still you are trying to FORCE everyone speak your language.

youre either baiting or autistic

Pshhhh. Nothing personnel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage

Which 'personnel'?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)

Come on now dont try to deny that most of Latvia speaks Russian

Not so fast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

>Indeed, and you must understand that point of most of the wars is that humans hate each other because of their skin color, language, because they were born in "wrong" countries and that sort of things. It is all propaganda which is pulled to us by politians. Once we will end with this useless shit there will be no more hatred, so this planet will finally live in peace, while scientific worldview will help us to move forward.

This is literal communist propaganda lies and based on a false view of human nature. Your idea has a number of premises and implies a number of things that are just absurd and illogical.

For example, if skin color, language and place of birth are points of potential conflict (which they are), then the only solution to that would be to eradicate all languages except one, to eradicate all cultures except one, to mix all races into one single race, to remove all religions except one, etc. Not only is this impossible to actually achieve in the real world, it is a crime against humanity and constitutes genocide by any objective measure. It is wrong and immoral to destroy a people, especially for these reasons. Psychological studies show that when people take grave damage to their cultural heritage, they suffer psychologically solely from the knowledge that their heritage has been destroyed or suppressed. Studies of the destruction of 4000 year old sculptures from Syria by ISIS not only has a profound impact on the mental health of Syrians and people with backgrounds in these regions, but also peoples across the world who sympathize with their losses. You can pretend in your communist egalitarian bubble that material objects do not go beyond material in meaning, but they do.

As Trump has rightly pointed out and as history has taught us, the nation state is the truest and best form of human organization. The nation state is the high point in human civilization because it is a political extension of a base human instinct.

Kike! :)

i have nothing to deny because its simply not true
all the latvians only speak it as 3rd or 4th language and russians only at home or between other russians on the street, in business everyone speaks latvian

Someone seems butthurt. Russian is one of the coolest and most beautifuk languages out there I live in Western Europe and Ive met sooo many people trying to learn Russian. Even going to Russia to do internships and shit. Same was when I lived in Canada. Havent ever met anyone trying to learn Latvian.

A country abandoning it's language only destroys it's national identity.

Also
>All this stupid boundaries and countries should exist no more
That's right. Let those middle-easterners roam anywhere in the world, unrestricted, no background checks, for the sake of cultural enrichment amirite. The world will be very safe xDD

What about in Riga?

"It is no nation we inhabit, but a language. Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland."

i am talking about Riga

western, southern and northern Latvia literally everyone speaks only Latvian.

Only in Daugavpils and Rēzekne the majority speak russians because those cities are literally occupied
its not butthurt
cyrillic is fucking ugly

Fuck off you drunk Russian commie turd

>Western Europe and Ive met sooo many people trying to learn Russian.

who wouldnt want to learn how to speak to animals

>Russians pushing for globalization

Nothing new here.

Eби cи мaйкaтa и ми яж кypa пeдaлчe :) . Имaмe пpeвъзхoдeн eзик!

Translate, i dont know russian

It means thanks for the criticism , пeдepacт!

>trusting a bulgar
>ever

hmmmmmmmmmmm, not too sure about that

That's not Russian though. That Bulgarian is insane.