tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

season 2 was so fucking slow paced and boring

literally nothing fucking happened over 12 episodes and now we gotta wait a year or 2 to see if something actually happens

>english

Won't be long until a butthurt mod deletes this.

You don't even understand true kinoplexity.
youtube.com/watch?v=E16eca7Yf3M

>literally nothing happens over 12 episodes

Did you actually watch this season?

youtube.com/watch?v=kCUMoVH_Y4Q

>literally nothing happened
Every time someone says literally nothing happened, something did happen.

>english dub
>titan literally goes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at a high pitch
youtu.be/rx5PzsN1Q7g?t=266

>japanese dub
>titan does a powerful low pitched roar
youtu.be/8aAZB-DOKio?t=265

no wonder people hate english dubs, that was fucking awful

>AoT has no loli fap bait
>Sup Forums calls it over rated trash

really makes you think

I'm reading the manga, and the anime is so much better than it.

>if a female character is prepubescent, she must have been deviously engineered to "bait" people into masturbating to her

someone give me a quick rundown on this show

big naked people kill humans

humans build wall

special big naked people break down wall and kill everything

humans fight back

some humans turn into big giant naked people and then everything just becomes flesh mecha fighting

the last of humanity is protected by giant walls against hungry giants (titans) who only eat humans and nothing else. this simple description will not do the show justice.

the characters are all trying to figure out the origins of these giants.

Anime belongs on /t-

wow could they not get someone with a deep aryan voice for reiner?

Naruto meets Game of Thrones

>reiner literally picks up a titan in his human form and throws it out a window

i don't get it

>reiner gets bitten but doesn't change
was this addressed or did I remember things incorrectly?

its shit

but that's not true, humanity is alive and well across the world
the land within the walls are a prison

>Guy who can't be beat.
>Guy who can't be beat 2: electric boogaloo.
>Guy who cant be beat 3: Seriously, we mean it.
>Guy who can't be beat 4: Walk the dinosaur.
>Guy who can't be beat 5: This time it's for real.
>Guy who can't be beat 6: Worse than all the other guys combined.
>Guy who can't be beat 7: The final battle.
>Guy who can't be beat 8: The Revenge
>Guy who can't be beat 9: Friend of the Guy who couldn't be beaten.
>Guy who can't be beat 10: Son of the Guy who couldn't be beaten.
>Guy who can't be beat 11: The Prerquel
>Guy who can't be beat 12: The Reboot.

Anime...

don't spoil it for me, I'm leaving this thread now :(

The moment he shouted Advence as his arm was taken off SnK became kino. I don't care what moeshits think about it, it's good.

>have to wait god knows how fucking long to get to the kenny and military police special forces fight
this season was alright, but waiting this fucking long just to get to a couple cool fights with a cgi colossal titan was disappointing.

It's not "kino" because it's not a film

I don't like anime but attack on titan makes all the kiddies from Sup Forums triggered so I have no problem with this thread

>english dub
kys

hello paging anime experts

can the armored titan be killed

4 years we waited and all we got was a slow paced 12 episode season of almost nothing. I've read the manga and I can't believe they only got to the fight in the field.

beast titan fucking destroys his ass later and doesn't get a scratch on him

yes
Madara Uchiha with his ETERNAL MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN and PERFECT SUSANOO can slice him up easily

Probably didn't you see how mobility was it's weakness? Clearly they can lock him down and if he chooses to shed armor they can exploit that.

>i don't like anime but i go on Sup Forums enough to know how they react to specific shows

Titan shifting needs you to take damage, usually bleeding, to trigger the transformation. But you need to be willing to change. Just like how they can delay they're own healing.
And about Eren's transformation was just instinct though

>that dubbing
holy shit, my sides

manga's pacing is trash so it's natural that the series suffers from it too

>everything just becomes flesh mecha fighting
that's what I feared. should have just been survival horror with people trying their best to beat those giant cannibals. but nooooooooooooo... muh meat mecha

lol no I don't. we have anime threads here all the time. It's hilarious watching idiots getting mad when someone mentions this specific show

Any anime except maybe Dragonball gets idiots mad here.

that was the best part of season 2, then it went downhill from there

even when I knew it was gonna happen, the ost made it even better.

>anime
>protagonist is beta-self insert nu-male with superpowers

Showing grappling and wresting moves in a fight was pretty cool animated. This show might have subpar writing but it's more entertaining than the generic shit Sup Forums lives on. Writing is for books anyway, animation should do really cool shit like what this show is about.

Speak for yourself, I watch this for the mystery and horror aspect, which is all over. AT+CT+BT vs SL is kino

this shit has the dumbest story ever, it started out interesting and something that may have genuine mystery, and then it devolves into straight anime trash LOL YOU WERE THE TITANS xD

I don't know what your problem is, the fights are IMO the only interesting part. I'm following the manga and in between fights there are endless chapters of them talking.
>urh dur ADHD
if they had some actually interesting conversations I could live with that

Any character who isn't a parody of an 80s action star gets called a "beta" nowadays, and almost any character is supposedly for "self-inserting" even though that makes no sense and self-insertion is an American rather than a Japanese thing.

That characters are able to titanshift does not somehow mean that the story no longer has any mystery to it.

This animation is fucking awful

so are armored/ colossal not aligned with beastman?

if no, do they have their own motives?

How so?

why does Sup Forums seem to love entry level anime so much

yes, they work together. down the line the series pulls a claymore off and it's revealed that titans are actually bioweapons used in a war between two counties, some ethnic war shit. the beast titan is eren's half brother, and the titan who ate eren's mother was actually the beast one's mother

youtube.com/watch?v=PhLc27BXm9k

do they just happen to be in the middle of it and are inconsequential?

Its like watching new transformers for mystery and horror aspects.

Overuse of speed lines and stills, with character movement looking extremely cheap.

I'll be honest, the further it goes the more the plot becomes a clusterfuck, so I don't really remember the details. To add insult to injury the last two chapters have been a 4 (?) years timeskip, no idea if now this is the official timeline or we'll get back to the point.
I honestly don't really recommend to keep following AoT. Some moments are REALLY hype, but in between there so much boring shit it's almost not worth it.

>dub

>I watch it for the mystery
They're bioweapons. Yawn.

The animation is inconsistent but that's typical for japanese animation. It's not like attack on titan is worse than everything else. It has better animation than most things airing last season.

>dude everyone is a titan now: the season

Are they planning to use the US TV format for the show releasing 12 episodes every year? They'll have about 5 years before they catch up to the story and they can make up the ending. It could work

Is that sword clipping through Reiner's hand? What the

there he is
pro-tip: all anime is entry level pleb shit.

It was pretty obvious from the start of the first show that titans are transformed humans and those 2 titans were introduced in the very first episode of the first season. It's not really something to be upset about that their identities were revealed

>implying season 3 won't be the last season
The politics arc is boring as fuck

The use of stills doesn't mean the animated parts are bad, and stills are there by necessity. The animation's quality level is so high that there's no way to keep it up all the time.

They aren't using any US format.

Entry level means something popular and accessible for newcomers. It's not possible for all anime to be entry level.

I don't watch it, maybe you're right about the rest of the show. But that scene was garbage.

>Entry level means something popular
And popular in the case of anime means good. Name ONE just ONE anime that isn't at least a cult hit that's not total weaboo trash.

I will be real here: while reading and following threads i got bought into the idea that aot is actually shit, after all something so popular can't be good, right?

Turns out it can. It may as well be the best story in existence. It's a little bit off which keeps it fresh, it's so close to diving into complete shit that it's a fucking miracle how good it is.

I love lost but aot is basically good lost. Fuck everyone who thinks that it's shit because it doesn't follow one of their head cannons.

Just embrace it. Even if it's for plebs, even if armin a shit and micasa sucasa, it's okay, let it go and live through it.

>he thinks this webm is well animated
Why are weeboo threads always full of plebs

It's not possible for anime to be weeaboo.

Sword Art Online

How can u watch this and not cringe? I'm ashamed as I'm watching this clip.

God anime is so fucking embarassing. The stock anime music only added another layer of cringe.

So i assume kids just grow into evil giants, and everyone out there patroling is kids/young adults. Ofc they have little tooth pick swords in case a giant comes along.

Fucking hate anime.

Dude, you're a reddit spacer, no one cares what you think. And only plebs care about avoiding things that are for plebs as declared by the retards on Sup Forums. Everyone should decide for themselves what they want to watch.

The term weaboo trash was used to describe trash that weaboos like to consume, mr. autist.

>heh.. it was obvious m'gentleman

I'm sorry I offended you for saying that the poorly animated scene in Attack on Titan had bad animation, user.

Had a feeling it was something like this. In season two they showed ymir getting kicked off a wall and turning into a titan which is pretty obvious that there's another human civilization somewhere.

Meanwhile Erens dad disappears beyond the walls which means obviously he's not gonna just fucking die. He went somewhere.

Well it is obvious. You have a character who transforms in a Titan, why wouldn't you assume that all Titans were transformed that way?

>Name ONE just ONE anime that isn't at least a cult hit that's not total weaboo trash.
I'm not sure if you're asking for a popular one or for an obscure one, but for the latter Shigurui is pretty dope, too bad the series is incomplete. I should look for the manga.

It is well animated.

>So i assume kids just grow into evil giants, and everyone out there patroling is kids/young adults. Ofc they have little tooth pick swords in case a giant comes along.
No.

>Fucking hate anime.
Based on what? You clearly don't know anything about it.

Weeaboos don't exist anymore, and even if they did it is not a valid argument to say that something must be weeaboo trash because somewhere a weeaboo is watching it.

Do you even know what animation is? There's barely any animation in this scene you posted. The picture just vibrates a bit.

Here's your (You)

>Weeaboos don't exist anymore
Yes the do. Weeaboos are people who are new to anime and they still don't understand that all anime is cliched shit, so that praise that shit as if it's golden. The weeaboo is always confused when everyone ignores his favorite cliched romcom and prefers to watch a show like aot that doesn't have as many anime cliches.

>The picture just vibrates a bit.

>comparing a high budget movie to a television series to some meme thing a person did for the internet
you're both niggers.

>Meanwhile Erens dad disappears beyond the walls which means obviously he's not gonna just fucking die. He went somewhere.
he dead, man, eren eat it. that's how they pass the weird powers. basically to become a titan you get an injection, and when you turn into one, if you eat another titan user you absorb its powers. titan users usually sacrifice themselves like these to pass on the powers on a person of their choosing,
tl;dr: eren's dad tuned him into a titan and let himself get eaten to pass the power to controll retard titans to his son

Ghost is GOAT, but it's a movie, I think it's an unfair comparison.

The "weeaboos" that people talk about nowadays are just anyone who likes anything Japanese, which isn't what weeaboo means.

Also, if all anime is cliched shit then it means everything is cliched shit. You can't have it both ways. Cliche also doesn't mean bad.

>why wouldn't you assume that all Titans were transformed that way?

that's not the problem. The problem is that it feels retconned to have so many titan infiltrators, and disminishes the impact of the first seasons twist.

FINDS

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

I've seen a lot of forced memes and I think this one is the worst.

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$353.3 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

Re:Creators is the superior pleb filter.

What's with these f/a/ggots invading our sacred board?

If you are so allergic to anime then maybe coming to an anime site was the wrong move to make.

Can't believe people like this crap

Watching it now. I'm on season 2 episode 9. It's bretty good.