Ultimate Spider-Man

So Ultimate Spider-Man just did a Carnage episode that seemingly ignores that they already made a Carnage episode, what's continuity? Am I right?

There is literally no reason to still be watching this, and I say this as someone who doesn't even hate this show.
This season has been nothing but schwarbage.

I thought this season has been an improvement compared to the rest of the series.

This show has gotten better. It's almost a different show from the first two seasons.

The current marvel cartoons take a Bendis approach to continuity.

A shame be a use its namesake is one of the greatest Spider-Man runs AND written by Bending so he can get his fucking ego boost. But no. No relation whatsoever other than name.

did you miss the part where they said that the current symbiote was based on previous synthetic symbiotes like anti venom

We lost Spectacular Spider-Man for this horse shit.

Meh, as long as we continue getting certain Marvel characters as minifigures, I don't care

Season 3 was the improvement, this season has been nothing but poorly banking on what the last season built up. It's only claim to fame is having Kaine, and even that's not enough. All the other characters have been pushed aside for the spider-based heroes, and despite the title suggesting it's about the "Sinister Six", it's barely actually about it.
As someone who tried caring, I just couldn't.

>says the symbiote is based on other symbiotes
>start of the episode recaps the rest of the season
>what is continuity amirite XD
Jesus you're retarded, not as retarded as , but retarded all the same

>episode about people transformed by Venom symbiotes
>episode about people transformed into Lizards
>episode about people transformed by Carnage symbiotes

Am I missing any others?

There's an episode where people are turning into goblins.

Jesus

Don't forget the mind control and mind swap episodes they had in the first two seasons. I think Avengers Assemble had a lot of them too.

They're ignoring the fact that Peter had already turned into Carnage via Goblin in the second season. The episode acts like Morbius made Carnage from the first time, and Peter doesn't seem to recognize it. It even gives itself the name.

Not to mention turning Morbius into Man-Bat was just lame.

Did anyone but Harry, Peter and Norman know about Carnage

With all of the different Spider-Men they've brought on this show, have they done Superior Spider-Man or Silk yet?

You're acting like this show has the capacity to care. After they've thrown Eddie Brock and Cletus Kasady under the bus I lost all hope.

>Superior Spider-Man
no, zola took over his body for a bit last season though

No, you're retarded.

Eddie has always been shit. Venom should have been Harry in the beginning. Pete's Best Friend > Shitty Reporter.

Good one

That's carnage?
But he's symmetrical
The fuck is going on?

The thing I didn't like about it was that Spider man always had helped fighting the villains from his team. Does this get fixed?

You also liked the vulture as a emo tennager user?

Show became shit after they killed off hero Norman Osborn

>everyone gets a symbiote
>White Tiger doesn't get Venom'd

One job

It's A Carnage. The timeline diverts from 1610 because Spidey chooses to join SHIELD.

Not really, but not like his mainstream counterpart is great either.

There are some nice characters the cartoon ha done.

Heroic Sandman
Animated Spiderverse
Retconning American Son (Gabriel)
Madame Web
No MJ Will They Won't They Bullshit like in the comics
Better Avengers than MCU