No Whites Allowed, Clinton Speaks To Press For First Time In 260 Days

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

>Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton will finally speak in front of members of the press Friday, but only to black and latino journalists.

>Clinton is set to speak Friday in front of the a conference between the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists at the Washington Marriott in Washington, DC.

>“It is notable that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has recognized the 2016 NABJ-NAHJ Convention as a vital gathering to discuss her platform and the issues impacting black and Latino communities,” group President Sarah Glover said in the official press release.
dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/no-whites-allowed-clinton-speaks-to-press-for-first-time-in-260-days

Other urls found in this thread:

nabj.org/news/301357/MEDIA-ADVISORY-DEMOCRATIC-PRESIDENTIAL-NOMINEE-HILLARY-CLINTON-TO-ADDRESS-2016-NABJNAHJ-CONVENTION.htm
thenabj.wufoo.com/forms/q1vva7nd1kpg85e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then she has to paint herself Black.

>be white
>shave head
>grow stache
>draw a fake tattoo on my face
>don't shower and just put on deodorant
>claim to be latino
>enter press conference

Is this for real wtf? Why?

>National Association of Black Journalists
>National Association of Hispanic Journalists
Fucking faggots have to form groups just to be relevant

>dailycaller

"bu bu bu 60%"

Because you are cucked beyond belief. Its over for white male in USA. I'm sad, but on the other hand I'm happy since final showdown will be ever closer that way

Oh fuck odd you faggot, read the fucking article you stupid nigger

>implying

Kys

This is insane lol it's starting to feel like we are a despised minority

FOUND THE CTR SHILL !!!!!!

This is fake, idiot europoors.

Don't forget to check your privilege OP

Who the hell cares. Fuck whites. I'm just glad you won't exist anymore by the end of the century

But it's not you lousy shill nabj.org/news/301357/MEDIA-ADVISORY-DEMOCRATIC-PRESIDENTIAL-NOMINEE-HILLARY-CLINTON-TO-ADDRESS-2016-NABJNAHJ-CONVENTION.htm

They fear the white man

Are some of you shills even trying anymore?

Kys

No they don't dude, quite the opposite

Haha... Oh man, Hillary is out of her mind.

Soon: National Association of WHITE Journalists.

Thank you.

top kek

The ONLY thing standing in the way of this one-world agenda is white, armed, middle class, Paitrots and Conservatives… males in particular. Such is the only thing standing in the way of the most horrific and bloody global tyranny, EVER!!!

Let that sink in, because it is 100% true. Recall Obama’s bitter clingers of guns and Bibles comment.

Once the above is removed, there are no knights in shining armor left anywhere in the entire world that will come to the rescue of anybody. And now you know why the LEFT / COMMUNISTS (Obama, Hillary, RINOS, and the DEMOCRAT PARTY as a whole, is working so feverishly to make life unlivable and difficult for white, armed, middle class, Christians and Conservatives… males in particular.

Well, you are. White whores are half of that 60%. Add to that liberal male cucks and real white man is in BIG minority. If you want to save anything, Republicans should play latino card unforunatelly. That or USA goes under (which might be better thing in long term).

Uncucking of Western Europe has began, there is still huge majority of white people in all those cucked w european countries unlike USA.

This was Republicans last chance and they blew it.

> Clinton Speaks To Press For First Time In 260 Days

> looks at the polls, why would she by talking at all?

We are living in a Twilight Zone episode.

I don't care. I'm going to work, raise a family and if you fuck with me I'm going to shoot you.

>Clinton Speaks To Press
A speech isn't a press conference; I'm not resetting the clock.

FUCKING WHITE MALES are the only thing standing between the Jews and their NWO. This is why they've made us despised

And Republicans are bad for being the "white" party.

THIS IS NOT A PRESS CONFERENCE.

THIS IS JUST A SPEECH AT A CONVENTION IN FRONT OF PRESS

NOT THE SAME THING

It's your kids these globalists want to fuck, not you

Who will pay your welfare when whites cease to exist?

When Whites cease to exist, mankind ceases to exist.

Period.

If Trump loses its over for you guys, next happening we will hear about you guys is niggers and spics shooting nukes at each other ghettos.

Oh then thats a-OK.

Pretty sure this breaks Racial Discrimination laws.

Democratic Party is an anti-white organization.

dats racist senpai

This kinda helps in alienating white voters. What the fuck is wrong with her ?

Jesus so many shills today, I am confident my thread is getting slid

These men are correct.
Still no press conference, it's just a speech.

>Well, you are. White whores are half of that 60%. Add to that liberal male cucks and real white man is in BIG minority.

I don't think you understand that the non liberal group of white Americans are the ones who have families. A generation from now, only the non-cucked whites will be around.

The other minorities are already becoming uncucked, ironically, thanks to Trump. The media already lost all credibility so the only people who still believe libshit narratives are literal trash.

gonna need CTR to clarify this one for me
I just can't support this woman anymore

She is so fucking corrupt and evil she has lost all common sense

>This kinda helps in alienating white voters. What the fuck is wrong with her ?
nothing. whites are going to be a minority soon anyway ...

DIE YOU CANCEROUS WHORE

>Ill evade questions by leaving out white people

So this is to say that black and Latino people don't care about the same issues that white people would?

So that some how excuses the fact she isn't speaking to any white people? She just keeps alienating whites and she can not keep getting away with it.

If Trump loses Sup Forums will become a meeting place for armed white resistance and survivalism.

Media with voters that this would sway towards other side will just not report it and thats it.

Whites are second class citizens in America.

The video of her reacting to protestors yesterday made me laugh, all her secret service team are minorities as well.

Civil war when? If Killary wins I think the South will rise again

The last time she appeared before a non-screened press corps, she made that 'with a cloth' comment and then wandered away from it.
Every time she opens her mouth and goes off script it's a disaster.

I'm convinced Hillary wants to lose. Or she's just interested in seeing how much she can shit on white democrats before their pride overcomes their white guilt.

This is kind of racist, no? Brown people can't ask tough questions?

>mitch"""""""""""facts""""""""""""

Racial discrimination laws only apply to protected classes. Unfortunately, straight white men aren't a protected class in this country.

I don't know if it's going to be November 10th win the results are announced, January 20th when she'd take office, or some time in between when allegations of fraud surface.

But prepare yourself.

I agree though. They're going full minorities now.
I'm sorry but your Democratic Party is becoming my PT, a left public face and policies while being ruled by big corps. A vote producing machine.

Because the blacks and Latinos wont ask about her emails or the DNC leaks since they're all supporting her anyways.

>I'm a transnigger and you can't say I'm not otherwise you're oppressing me.

Aaaaaahhhhahahahahahahaha

Why is it wrong that the Republican party is the white party when the Democrat party is the non-white party?

I just read the article and I still can't believe that this is real. That has to be a hoax, right?

I am officially signing up with the shitskin hoarde and hopefully we use our nuclear arsenal on your shithole country. ALLAHU ACKBAR

AY YOO CLITUN!!! AYO HOL UP

*SMALS LIBS*

AYO BITCH!

*RAPES A BABY FOR AIDS*

AYO YOU BE SAYN

AYO

*GLAIMS WELBARE*

MUHFUGGIN

YO

ERR YOU BE SYAN YO

YE YO

*DOES A DRIBE BY*

AYOS INTERNALLY

*YOU BE SAYN WE BE KANGS?£*

Nope, it's true: thenabj.wufoo.com/forms/q1vva7nd1kpg85e/

Hard to say, though there is a link to an NY Times article in the posted bullshit sensationalist article, I looked up "hillary clinton press conference" on google and didn't see anything about her having one today.

This. You are discarded already. Your kids will grow up in a world not understanding the past.

hah yep, but the faggots at CNN will proudly trumpet after she answers one fucking pre-screened cozy question that "there you have it people, she's a natural leader that gives a press conference 10x better than drumpf"

>I can't wait until CNN gets EMP'ed.

>Then she has to paint herself Black.

She already has.

Pic related

2 terms of Democrates as convinced people in this country that if you are white, you are respobsible for everything that is bad in the world. Not to mention how they have pushed "white guilt" and because of that is raising a generation full of spineless pussies. Clint Eastwood was right.

what a shit logo
looks like it says

CITIR
or
ClTlR

Because the cucks will still vote for her, that's why.

>ooga booga where my money at bitch

Yea there is going to be some tough questions at this press conference

Society will do just fine without whites. You are not special or better than others

What society?

SHILLS BTFO
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE CTR CANDIDATE IS TOO AFRAID TO ACTUALLY CORRECT THE RECORD?

>finally comes out of her safe space, but will only talk to blacks and latinos LUL

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP, SHE CANT HANDLE REAL QUESTIONS. WHAT IS SHE SO AFRAID OF?

>YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
-9%
>-9%

>whites aren't better than niggers

You're going to get purged from Europe, nigger.

Every shitskin that has ever tried to invade Europe in history has been expelled, sooner or later

Europe has always and will always belong to whites

>muh IQ
Yet you white boys ignore IQ when it shows a correlation between racism and low IQ.

Btw plenty of successfull and happy non white societies exist

>This kinda helps in alienating white voters.
Please. Everyone who would be offended by this are already voting for Trump or whatever. The only whites left for grab are brainwashed self-hating cucks who will cheer at such news.

Bla bla bla. If I ever get kicked out of Europe I'm definitely not going back to Nigeria. I might move to the US or Japan

forgot image

No way that's real

>society
>western society
>whites ARE western society
Nigger, please. I can feel your butthurt all the way from here.

To be honest, it seems more like a whites BTFO.

If you don't wake up in this election, it's going to be over. Trump is the last chance for white America.

What correlation?

>specifically moves to the biggest black society on Earth that is his original Niggeria to a white society because it's clearly worth it
>hurrr we don need none o' dem daym whide fawks
fuck off Niggerian scum

>I'm definitely not going back to Nigeria

of course you won't, you subhuman fucking nigger

It's a nigger nation

All nigger nations are fucking shitholes

Because you fucking pavement apes are fucking animals

And you are inferior to the white race

Who gives a shit about Western society. I'm not Western by any means, I'm just here for the money

yes way

>Who gives a shit about Western society.
Virtually everything you enjoy is due to western civilization.

It's not that whites are the only smart race, it's that I don't want to be demonized and scapegoated

they will be too focused on promoting the progressive agenda for minorities to ask tough questions at all.

studies found links between conservativism, racism and low IQ
Lol stay mad faggots. I don't give a shit if you die off, as long as I get money

If I were a spic working for the media, I'd risk my life to hound her over the foundation.

Kek. Society would collapse. Nobody who will uphold human rights, fight poverty, world hunger or care about environmental and animal protection. You think the Chinese or any other cultures care about that? They haven't done much without Western culture for the last centuries.

Why? I thought the people in these places were equal and could get on just fine with civilization?

We are going to kill every single one of you boot lipped nappy headed shitskins on earth