I can help!

I can help!

for what purpose?

>literally the reddit: the series

muh marcus sue mr wrench

Really wish this was a full movie or something.

The robot was alpha. Yes he was a robot, but the correlation ends there!

le reddit le everying is reddit

Stop being so retarded and autistic that you think commenting "reddit" is some victory in your life. Are you so desperate to fit in? Do you not realize how fucking pathetic your miserable life is? Ugly manlet virgin trash.

>>>Reddit

Fuck off

How are you guys posting the word "reddit"? Spam filter always gets me.

Is this based on anything?

yes

Pleb filter of the year.

Worst season

What happend with Yuri?

Reminder that silencers/suppressors don't sound like that. The people in the dining room would have definitely heard it. Shit like this is why suppressors are so hard to get.

>its an artsy fartsy filler that leads nowhere and contributes nothing to the story episode
so its going to be hailed as the best episode on the show that plebs simply dont get like 'the fly' by Sup Forums contrarians, right?

Are you telling me the John Wick 2 suppressor gun battle scene is not 100% medically accurate?

Shit episode of a shit season. You know it is true and as the time passes everyone will realize this.

>guy takes over a guy's company
>brother/brother's gf wants revenge

What other plot points are there?

It's probably the worst season but only because 1 and 2 were the best things on television when they came out.

Still, I like the MNSKY-Gloria comparison. It tied together the whole season. The scene with the time-lapse dissolves of different characters appearing and disappearing at Nikki's death scene with Gloria being the only one to stay reminded me a lot of MNSKY wandering the earth as all these people live and die around him. He wanted to help, he tried to help, but he couldn't help the people around him so all he could do was record everything. Gloria similarly knew what was going on better than anyone else, she tried to help but no one paid attention. So in the end all she could do was record what happened. It was very different from the way the other law enforcement characters in Fargo have been active participants in the story, with Gloria being a passive watcher. I thought that was very interesting.

was there any indication that the people in the other room didn't hear it? I assumed that everyone would have immediately screamed after the scene cut and the only reason he used the silencer was so the neighbors wouldn't hear it. What the fuck are these people sitting down to Christmas dinner going to do? Return fire?

>Really wish this was a full movie or something.

It is.

Actually, that robot would be anti-/r9k/, since he can only say one thing.

Well he sure takes his time getting away. I was going to say that he didn't react to any screaming, but I guess he wouldn't be able to.

>was there any indication that the people in the other room didn't hear it?
What about the quiet *pew* sound that the gunshot made instead of what an actual suppressed gunshot would sound like

god i love nora

>hawley claims wrench probably fell in love with nikki

>Mr. Wrench flinched to his own suppressed gunshot despite being both aware of when the shot will be let off and being deaf
What did they mean by this?

the first thing I did after the episode aired was to check on imdb for the animator.
it wasnt Hertzfeldt

Is he really a mary sue when hes more of a force than a character?

i wonder if she voiced the robot

no one cares that movies have made it impossible for you to buy toys

no, you can't Gloria. but you could show us more of your titties.

best character of the season

Mindraped by angry Slavs

Worst taste

Why did Wrench wait 5 years to kill Emmit?

So this meme fanservice character motivation for killing one of the main characters was explained in a tweet, interview or some shit? Wew, just wew.

Maybe he was afraid it was going to ricochet.

>yfw you realize the robot story is actually about Gloria

*Gloria

I'm sure you could help me getting off Gloria.

why wouldn't he? you're a faggot who ships he was a faggot for Numbers?

How did Emett's car start?

why would he? love was never a motivator for wrench, why now? i dont even understand why they wanted to have him in this season so badly

what did he add?

you mean back in ep.3?

All the way to the end of the season

So now that the dust has settled we can all agree that S3 was better than S1, right?

it's honestly amazing how people didn't get that. I realised it when she got that box that kept closing itself.

S2>>>

Maybe because he saw a guy's head explode over his fridge, genius

trying to determine which season is best is trying to determine which of varga's purges were the most aesthetically pleasing.

>when you realize Emmit and Ray were brothers
this changes everything!

>artsy fartsy filler
>muh plot
stick to the walking dead

can someone explain this to me? i dont understand at all how the robot was meant to be like her. it made no sense to me whatsoever

the point is she actually accomplished nothing the entire show while just basically saying she can help

remove her from the entire show and it still plays out the same

please be meme-o-ing

gloria literally explained in the second to last episode of the season why she is like the robot

Did some people not get this? She literally explained it to the other cop in episode 9.

>Shit like this is why suppressors are so hard to get.

They're actually not that hard to get nowadays in most of the U.S.

>What happend with Yuri?

Killed by the Magic Jew in the bowling alley.

Or Yuri was already dead and the Magic Jew was just telling him what his post-death fate would be?

Though how the fuck is Yurio responsible for his Cossack ancestors killing Jews in Russia 100 years ago, I dunno?

Yeah its legal in most places but you have to wait 6 months to a year after paying a $200 tax. It's a pain in the ass.

Yuri was proud of what his ancestors did, he embraced them and amalgamated their persona with his own. This is why he was judged the way he was.

>yfw you realize the beginning of episode 1 was in correlation with Yuri the henchman

>yfw you realize the deaf hitman from this season was also in season 1

She can help!

Season 3 was so fucking bad.

This is the only episode of Fargo I watched and it was dumb.

it really was fucking drastic, almost like true detective 1 -> 2

So did Lopez 's husband finally knock her up?
>needing lube
Lol cutlets

stick to video games