You wake up in the middle of the night,and you notice him standing at the foot of your bed in the dark, what do?

You wake up in the middle of the night,and you notice him standing at the foot of your bed in the dark, what do?

Oh, hi Batman.

Is there anything else you could do besides prepare your anus?

Just start spilling the beans. Even if I didn't do anything wrong. I'd just start saying shit from years ago, like how I wet the bed when I was nine because I had a dream where I was going to the bathroom.

Become the next Robin. Life will be short or unpleasant, but worth it.

"Can you tell me how to meet The Flash?"

Tell him he's got the wrong house. Joker lives next door.

"Good evening Mr. Wayne."

Jump out the window.

Since i'm a girl i'd probably pull my panties down.

ABU DHABI
B
U

D
H
A
B
I

Praise the size of his body.

May I help you, Batman?

Demand 100 million dollars from him or else I reveal his secret identity to the world.

LONDON

>"Remember Batman, the Joker will say and do anything not to get raped. If you hear 'You got the wrong house' or 'What the hell are you doing?! Get off me!' then that means you're that much closer to raping the Joker and ending this nightmare once and for all."

>"Do you mind if I change before you beat me fifty two shades of black and blue? I believe I just shit myself."

"Have you finished those errands?"

Scramble for the Taser and get my ass whupped, more than likely.

"MARTHA!"

We can't keep doing this Bruce! The world will tear us apart!

If I point out that I'm not the Joker, does that make me more likely or less likely to get raped?

Wake up and panic because theres someone in my room, the be relieved when its Batman, say hello, and offer a cup of tea/coffee since I won't be going back to sleep for quite a while anyways.

In reality thats not Batman though, its a fucking escaped mental patient dressed in a Batman costume and he's in your place... so fucking panic and go into survival mode, kek.

Thought you were smart
Bought a heart
Then came Batman through the dark
Instead of fucking that stupid slut
You got eight inches up your butt

Batman! Batman!
Batman! Batman!

Saw Batman the buttripper
I'll rip your butt like a canopener
Batman the buttripper
I'll use your butt like a canopener man!

why haven't raped the Joker already?

kek

Oh we're doing this kind of roleplay tonight?

Does Batman care about weed laws or not?

Otherwise, probably scream and answer all his questions.

Thats attempt of extortion, you gonna get beated, kid

The true question is if Batman carries his own lighbulb to put above his head, because I have not une in fron of my bed

"Stop breaking into the Fortress of Solitude Bruce"

You fool, that's exactly what the Joker would say.

No, what I meant was, will batman finally be taking Gordon's advice, or will he be doing the opposite, and raping everyone who is not the Joker?

If he's found his way to the foot of your bed, user, I think his plan might be 'rape 'em all, and let God sort it out'.