Should I watch it ?

Should I watch it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/review-transformers-the-last-knight-michael-bay-experimental-filmmaker
youtube.com/watch?v=loocgduXQBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Better than 4,3 and 2.

Watch what?

Kamen Rider.
Is it good?

Transformer 5 the last knight

What's that?

Yes. It is exactly what it's supposed to be: fun

If it was 90 minutes I'd say, sure, why the fuck not. But 2hrs 30? Fuck no.

Watch Mercury Man.

this tbqhfamalam

Earth is Unicron
Megatron is back inexplicably
So is the little blue decepticon turned autobot from 2
Grimlock does nothing all film after he murder like 40 humans
Optimus becomes Nemesis Prime
Hot Rod is so french you can't understand him
Bumblebee talks inexplicably
Cybertron comes to earth and kills millions of people
Quintessa is apparently the bad guy for wanting to kill Unicron

>inexplicably
>Earth is Unicron
What the...
>Megatron is back inexplicably
ok
>So is the little blue decepticon turned autobot from 2
ok
>Grimlock does nothing all film after he murder like 40 humans
nice
>Optimus becomes Nemesis Prime
nice
>Hot Rod is so french you can't understand him
>Bumblebee talks inexplicably
>Cybertron comes to earth and kills millions of people
holy sh i t
>Quintessa is apparently the bad guy for wanting to kill Unicron
who ?

lol oh my god they fucked the series up

>Bumblebee talks inexplicably

Well it's been 5 movies, I don't get why his voice box or whatever couldn't have been fixed over that period of time, did they even explain how he can separate and reform his body parts?

Oppy is Nemesis for 5 minutes, kills no one and becomes good again when Bumblebee says "Sting like a Bee"

Lennox is back but not Epps
Stanley Tucci plays Merlin who is a drunk
John Tuturro is back and hanging out with Wheeljack who has the signature blue visor

Everything links back to earth all the time, it's all Transformers related and there's a sequel setup at the end where Quintessa goes out to the desert where Unicron's horn is rising and tells the guys out there she knows how to kill it.

Wait wherljack is in it?

It, Chrissy!

No, he died in 3. The bot Simmons talks to in the 5th one is a hybrid of the 3 wreckers.

Didn't the medic character fix his voice box at the end of the first one?

It's the best one so far. Although it is just a 2hr action scene.

Hell no, and for that matter netflix needs a severe backlash.

It's gotten 100% insane how they will fund anything. They're two meetings away from a fucking donkey show.

>will it work
>totally, no
>FUND IT

>Megatron is suddenly not a man-made nanomachine construct that can turn into a cloud like how he was resurrected in the last movie and just a regular transformer that transformers like normal and can be beaten up like normal for some reason

>kills millions of people

Billions. It literally scrapes the crust off half of the planet. And the most densely populated parts too, like africa and Asia.

But the day is saved again when Optimus brains another bad guy.

>Didn't the medic character fix his voice box at the end of the first one?

I think that was supposed to just be bumblebee emulating someone else's voice because Prime says he hadn't heard BB's voice since Cybertron.

or it's just bad fucking writing

I will tell you right now, somebody is sucking an equestrian dick on TV in the next three years and it won't be me.

I might be breaking my back tomorrow, hauling lumber but fuck you. That will be some idiot sucking a fat horse dick.

Terrible writing.

Optimus shows up at cybertron and wonders why it's all fucked up. Somehow forgetting the 3rd movie when they stopped its teleportation halfway through. Which is strange given all the other references to the third movie.

He has space amnesia

We found the horse dick sucker!

>Optimus shows up at cybertron and wonders why it's all fucked up

YOU!

Horse fuckface, how does your garden grow?

The girl is the descendant if Merlin.
Wahlberg is the last remaining descendant of the Knights of the Round Table.
Quintessa takes a human form during the mid-credit stinger.
Optimus kills Megatron (once again) and Bumblebee defeats Quintessa.
Shia Lebouf cameos as a photo.
Hopkins' character is shot and killed by Megatron.
The necklace is actually Excalibur and Wahlberg can summon it as the last knight.

Combined with the user I quoted, no need to see the movie.

Quick Sup Forums, without looking, how many live-action Transformer movies have there been??

At least 7

The First one
Revenge of Fallen
Dark Side of the Moon
The one with Wallberg
This one

Yes. It's literally kino.
newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/review-transformers-the-last-knight-michael-bay-experimental-filmmaker

Hopkins is a member of the witwickian clan.

Which has almost no bearing on the story besides "he's related to Sam!"

I think they were trying to justify why Transformers keep coming back to Earth when there are trillions of planets in the Universe by making Earth Unicron but Earth being Unicron has nothing to do with the Allspark which was the original reason they came here. Every film since has ignored the first one and invented a new reason for why the Decepticons have come to Earth, in the second one Transformers built Pyramids, the third one Transformers caused the Moon landing, in the fourth one Transformers destroyed the Dinosaurs and in this one Transformers fought with King Arthur for literally no reason other than they had nothing better to do while shipwrecked on Earth

This franchise is literally We Wuz Kangz when it comes to the timeline, I saw it anyway because I like Bay's work and the final third act was beautiful but don't even bother to try and keep track of the continuity because they don't give a fuck

>This franchise is literally We Wuz Kangz when it comes to the timeline

What the fuck does that even mean. Jesus Christ Sup Forums

lurk moar faggot

Megatron doesn't die.

>he said meme therefore make heap biggum sense

Fuck this place.

>in the fourth one Transformers destroyed the Dinosaurs
Nah, that was the creators of the Transformers.

Yes. /ourgirl/ loved it as well
youtube.com/watch?v=loocgduXQBY

>heap biggum sense

What the fuck does that even mean. Jesus Christ Sup Forums.

>they literally have a news anchors voice over saying entire countries are being scraped off the planet just in case you miss how horrific the death toll is going to be

it's like Michael Bay looked at Man of Steel and was like "you call that a civilian casualty rate?"

>the aspect ratio switching between three different ones literally every single different shot

Fucking this, it pisses me off that they ignore their own goddamn movies so much!

I wanna fuck Quintessa.