World's most visited cities in 2017

World's most visited cities in 2017

What is there in Hong Kong?

)Chinese) Mainlanders shopping and enjoying moderately more freedom

where is belgium?

Are they allowed to leave the country? How does emigration even work in China? Why is everything full of chinks all over the world nowadays?

Ours are because Dutch tourists/Chinese tourists transitting elsewhere. KUL has one of the lowest landing fees in the region.

This obviously includes internal movement as well, so its a tad bit misleading.

>Are they allowed to leave the country?
yes... pretty much all countries of the world don't require its citizens to have an exit visa, even countries like Cuba, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan abolished that practice a few years ago

Tourism is a humiliation inflicted to the natives, when I see these japs walking around taking pictures likes they're in a zoo I feel disgusted, god bless the arabs that mug them.

NK citizens need licenses to move between towns kek.

Kinda surprised Tokyo isn’t on that list

macao only has like 500k people, so per capita they get like 5 times more tourists than hong kong
makes sense that they're as rich as qatar

Totally yes.
Besides the total area of Macau is about 100 km2

RARE CHINKOID

Cubans still sorta need a permit to live abroad, if they don't get they and their family lose all benefits with the government.

kek

why don't you just go full dutch and create new land?

>tfw your city is doing everything it can to make it on that list
it's a bad feel

Literally no idea why hong kong and singapore rank so high. Both cities are just only insanely crowded, no place for sightseeings

More or less. Nearly half land of Macau is made by land reclamation. And such kind of programme keeps on now.

are you the mexican who usually posts those east asian oriented threads?

but yeah it's true, east asia and even india (much more backwards as it is) are huge markets and rapidly emerging. europe will be less and less important overall in the future

Can you speak portuguese?

Just introductory level. Portuguese used to be compulsory course for one semester in primary school or middle school. I am forgetting its vocabularies time by time since it rarely used in the daily life (although it's the official language in Macau) unless I work in the local government

Ok thank you for the answer

Tokyo is like number 15