What the fuck is wrong with him?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

he's exhausted after reading all the posts of the Sup Forumsddit idiots he triggered.

He's a washed up drug addict with zero self-awareness.

All those pirate movies have taken their toll. He will soon be nothing but skull and bones. At least he will make a great pirate flag.

fpbp

Keep up the good fight comrade!

is he losing his facial hair

HEARDED

Why are trumplrinas so easily triggered?

he was qt

All those drugs. He'll have a complete organ transplant soon, though. Then he'll be right as rain for a couple more years. Maybe he'll have to do another pirate or hunter s. thompson movie to put money in his rainy day funds.

you showed the drumphies!

WHEN WILL THAT DEGENERATE DIE ALREADY?

/thread

Assassination of a democratically elected leader is a deceleration of war on the entire country.

So why is Ted Nugent not in Guantanamo Bay?

The fuck you tryina say boy? You sound like one of dem liberal nigger lovin homos.

Because everyone except Ted Nugent knows what an ineffectual pussy Ted Nugent is.

The same reason Johnny Depp and Kathy Griffin aren't in Guantanamo Bay.

>entitled
>ludicrously rich but has no sense of budgetary responsibility
>lives in France
>still wracked with guilt over River Phoenix dying in his Viper Club

>this is supposed to be offensive to Sup Forumsacks
you're not on /leftypol/ anymore boi

This answer deserves at least two Asukas.

Neither's anybody else, you poor sap.

It's almost like all 25 of you migrated to Sup Forums.

I don't know. If he make a harsh comment on Trump and stuck by it, he'd be respected for it. Instead he backpedals and apologizes. Makes him look like a wimpy bitch who's mouth is writing checks he can't cash.

Also spending, he's spends out of control and is on the brink of bankruptcy despite being one of the best paid actors in Hollywood.

He employs a whole entourage and spends 30k on wine a month. Much more on fun and luxuries. He's addicted to the high life and even though his finances are collapsing (despite constant advice from his financial advisors that he needed to rein in his spending).

I respected him back when he was making high art cinema back in the mid 90s. The man had integrity. Every film he signed on to was cinema gold. He didn't have the world-wide renown that he has today but art girls would cream their panties at the thought of him.

Then he did Pirates, and he's been shit ever since. There's no one who has sold out quite the way Depp has.... and now that he's nearing bankruptcy expect him to sign on to any project that pays. No integrity left.

I'm confident it will be by the time you've mashed out an ED article no-one else will ever see.

They'll paint him green and cgi in spooky bones, the further adventures of undead Jack Sparrow #42

>a deceleration of war

so he's promoting peace?

Actually, scratch that. It seems like you actually gained users. You're at 1100 active users lol.

>a grown man needs to believe this

A lifetime of hard partying and out of control spending. His brain is mush and he's beginning to look ghoulish. He's gonna turn into Keith Richards.

Disney have brain washed him to assassinate the president. Like how when John Wilkes Booth assassinated Lincoln during a Shakespeare play he will attempt the same. Disney get the marketing of a lifetime and JD gets his name in the history books.

Plus think about the other pirates of the Caribbean films they'll get to make

Am I wrong?

Went from being the hottest shit in Hollywood for 15 years to being old, washed up and divorced.

He's an alcoholic.

im a crypto-lolbertarian confederate type if we're all LARPing here, but holy shit boys it was just a John Wilkes Booth joke

its been more than 150 years you'd think you could do that nowadays but everyone's so fucking sensitive on both sides

this is likely

He was given the world 25 years ago so he never grew up

Seriously, am I wrong?

Cont. I should probably elaborate. I'm not saying Depp is an alcoholic to insult him. I like Depp. I mean literally that he is an alcoholic. I used to be an alcoholic myself until I quit. Depp looks like a guy who's been hitting the bottle way too much, and recent reports of what he spends on wine back that up. Alcohol does a number on your body and mind, and I imagine at his age it's even worse. I don't care about his Trump remarks, but he does seem to have been making poor career and personal decisions lately. The alcohol is likely playing a part.