HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
youtu.be/evrcCP1mRXU
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/11/unskewed-polls-founder-dean-chambers-on-polling-bias.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

longroom.com/polls/
fixed that for you

LOL

>tellhimwhathewantstohear.com

Whelp! CTR BTFO

Literally who?

Also remember that Fox has a left bias.

sage

SAGE

>1 post by this ID
>Identical thread on same page
>Are you shills even trying?

Sometimes trolls aren't very effective, it happens, but as evidenced by the amount of posts in this thread, it still easily baits Sup Forums to post in them.

> le unskew muh polls maymay
> t.romneyfaggot

A big Hill lead is better than a big Trump lead. People will stay home because it's fait acompli . Which is why they'll be neck and neck come November

Romney had the big leads early in 2012 bub

It's the same argument you fucking moron.

Only question is how many unlikely or unregistered voters show up.

Can you register at voting stations btw?

How? Romney had them in skewed polls

That's not how that works shill

Depends on the state, but usually no

is this the same unskewedpolls guy from 2012?

Free
Free fallin

Romney was behind at this point in 2012

the "unskewing" attempts were to put him ahead because Obama supposedly was being given an artificial lead in the polls.

It turned out, no, Obama was just actually ahead and the polls were right. Then as now, buttblasted republicucks were simply trying to find some alternate version of the polls congruent with their delusions.

Looks like a possible cup and handle formation for Trump.

Time to short Hillary?

denial is real

Wait until the Fed makes the call on interest rates. Still, Hillary's IPO was Facebook tier overvalued imo.

I'VE COME TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN

threadly reminder

Don't forget Rasmussen also has a liberal bias. Every poll is liberally biased so let's just "correct the record" and swing things so that Trump is still winning.

B-b-but my polls

What did she do in Virginia to piss everyone off?

>Virginia up 110%

Holy shit

Sure about that? He was down in states but up in national polls?

Are the blacks waking up?

Because every person who votes in the ge also voted in the primary

i wish i could vote. i got selected to do jury duty so i had them take my name off the voter registration thing

Not an argument

You idiot
You could've just gone to the selection and told them you go on Sup Forums
Considering the defendant was probably black, you would just be sent home and still able to vote.

>brexit polls

does this work? i want to vote but dont want jury duty

this is what im scared of. im a hilldog and the polls are nice but anything can happen

well *i* didn't actually do it. my dad just came in one day and said that he and i were selected for jury duty but he got my aunt who works at the court house to take us off the list. i actually wanted to do it and send some nigger to jail whether he was innocent or not

youtu.be/evrcCP1mRXU

>primary turnout
Not relevant. There are at least TWICE as many voters in a general election than there ever are in a primary. The electorates are completely different.

>i want to vote but dont want jury duty

Fuck you. Want the privileges of an American with none of the responsibilities. Prime example of why the country is going down the tubes you lazy cock sucking douche-bag,

MUH PRIMARY TURNOUT

ok grandpa

>fox
>3.7% liberal bias
LOL

Seems it matters a bit but isn't certain, plus some years are conveniently left out

Fox is cuckservative central and much more importantly is owned by the Saudis

Then find a campaign office and volunteer. I knock doors, work phones, and stuff envelopes four hours a week.

proof?

years are left out when the incumbent president had no primary challenger whatsoever, not "conveniently"

>longroom.com/polls/

Ha, ha, some guy tried to "unskew" the polls in 2012 and got royally humiliated, and was forced to admit that it was all based on a faulty assumption.

A quote from him:

"Many of us believed that the electorate was going to look more like 2010 rather than 2008. We just turned out to be wrong in that belief."

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/11/unskewed-polls-founder-dean-chambers-on-polling-bias.html

>plus some years are conveniently left out

You. Are. Stupid.

What do you think those years have in common, dipshit?

Looked it up, he sold his shares on News Corp. last year and bought a stake on 20th Century Fox instead. Must have been a bit too obvious even for the plebs

>refuses to trust MSM bc of "bias"
>reads dailycaller

>is this the same unskewedpolls guy from 2012?

This time it's a different guy. The guy in 2012 admitted it was all based on a faulty assumption, and said he wasn't going to do it again.

I meant before 1980

No, you didn't, and we all know it.

Except he did until last year. Think there might be a reason they were so gung-ho for the Iraq War and don't mention SA?

I guess time really is a flat circle

Trumpets are also predicting the entire win on blacks and Hispanics not showing up which is exactly what they said in 2012.

> hay look guyz, i found something that totally discredits the entire polling profession, wow i'm so smart

How many votes is that worth in the general election?

To be fair, he lost 51% to 47% against a guy who broke turnout records for the democrats(and black people in particular).

Where is your evidence this will translate into a Trump win? Where is the causality?

Trump honestly deserves to lose. All he had to do was play it safe and not say anything retarded for a few weeks. But he just couldn't do it.

Hey retards: They use dmv information, not voter rolls so they can get people who don't register to vote.
You gave up your right to vote for nothing.

It's more "what did the dems do". McAuliffe is basically as crooked as they come, and he tried to give voting rights back to 10's of thousands of convicted criminals so that they could vote blue.

And just today the mayor of Fairfax was caught paying meth for sex.

If anything, that basically says that Republicans are more likely to vote in the general than Democrats, even in years with record turnout for a token black president.

Obama barely nudged past McCain and Romney.

That made me so pissed when he did that.
Him and Tim Kaine make this State look bad.

VA needs to go red again as soon as possible because of the countless millions of anchor babies that are growing up in NOVA right now. Every time I drive over from MD to visit friends I see spics everywhere.

Never forget who owns the polls

Do you think DC will take NOVA if we offered it?
Maybe we can put it under the disguise of a gift so they have to take it.

Primaries have come and passed
The Hilldawg's lead can never last
Wake me up when November ends

Like Scott Walker's come to pass
14 months has gone so fast

Here come the polls again
Pundits say he's done
Can't break 50 percent
Stockpile food and guns

As my coalition fades
From mass migration and birth rates

Red pill the shills again
Like we did when Jeb Bush ran

Here come the polls again
Trump said something dumb
Can't break 50 percent
Controlled opposition?

Like Mitt Romney's come to pass
The unskewed meme can never last
Stage a coup if the Hilldawg wins

The only poll that matters is the one in November.

April, June and now August. Do you actually believe that he won't recover?

Well, the primary model of guessing political elections has predicted 5 elections properly so far, so looking at primary turnout does have its merits.

Look at the data you fucking moron

Reminder that Trump is saving an ultimate stump just right before the general elections that guarantees the presidency.

Trumpcucks officially more delusional than Berniefags.

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

How can a sane person look at this and not assume obvious meddling with polls

Anytime trump catches up there is an immediate and unbelievable reversal that should make anyone raise their eyebrows in doubt

>this

/thread

#unskewed

Wanted to add

It reminds me of whenever there is a market crash and people see a one or two day bounce and start declaring that everyone is an idiot and is wrong

Faggots looking at single day swings as evidence of a trend

>implying that increase primary turnout does not correlate to increased general turn out

Screencapped.

November 8 is going to be the best day ever watching you guys cry and then allege that it was stolen in all 35 states Hillary wins.

sage

Oh no ! Screencapped!! I'm shaking in my boots, I terrified that j may be wrong and some people I don't know may read my post

Dear god what will I do with myself then!

>Sup Forumstards trying to #unskew the polls again

Yeah that turned out well for Romney... Going to make lots of screenshots approaching election day and post them all month in November.

Why do people pay attention to polls? It is well known they get skewed all over the place by corruption and small samples. The dems were caught colluding with the media for this purpose in this election already.

He'll pull some stunts.

They probably won't work though, because the people want substance.

Yep and girls want a guy with a sense of humor...

Thank you for Correcting The Record ®