youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dubs

absolutely based, trolling normies like nobody else

A fall guy.
He died so the BBC elites dumped all their baggage on to him

He was a closet faggot

Absolute madman.

My semi-religious friend is convinced he was the devil after all that crazy shit came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0

Your friend is dumb as a brick.

>it was good while it lasted

Fucking kek.
The fucker really got away with it.

>The devil because he fugged some kiddies

People have done far worse.

Apparently he gave that Stoke Mandeville hospital so much money as they gave him a key to the place. He used to go around noncing the kids and letting himself into the morgue to fuck the dead bodies.

Top banter

surprised no one has defaced his headstone desu
I'd have no problem with that

I really doubt the fucking corpses thing, same with him sneaking into some kids bedroom and raping her in the middle of a marathon. It's just too ridiculous.

He fixed 'em

He posthumously brought down Rolf Harris, Max Clifford and Stuart Hall though. Operation Yewtree was a lot of fun.

1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys are sexually molested before they turn 18 in the US, it is literally normal to have a creepy old man touch you up as a kid and not tell anyone.

i didn't know max clifford was a pedo too

lostprophets tier pedos just need to be thrown to the mob desu

It's hard to separate facts from urban legends at this point. A few months before the scandal broke a woman claimed to be his illegitimate child and Savile's family put a woman named Sue Hymns on television to say that she was his longtime lover and that he had no illegitimate children. After the scandal broke the lovechild admitted to making it up and Sue Hymns was never heard from again.

Basically he started off as a scummy nightclub owner in the 50s, then by chance became one of the first UK TV stars in the 60s, and was an expert in using his power and influence to bully and manipulate. Everybody knew what he was up to but was afraid of getting sued or worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4

Clifford had the best trial. The girls that he abused said he would whip out his dick and brag about how tiny it was. There's a great video of him mocking reporters as they covered the details. The judge wasn't humored and sentenced him to more time than he probably would have otherwise.

>That one woman in the Louis Theroux follow up documentary who said he jumped through her window just to kiss her in the middle of some sort of BBC programming he was doing

It's hard to believe any of this kind of stuff happened. How can one man have so much sway and pull?

I just don't understand pedos at all
they all need to put to the sword

They got away with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU

Saville had ties with the Royal Family which is why he was so protected

He donated millions to children's hospitals so they would give him after hour access so that he could rape the kids in the intensive care units. He was a pretty whacky character.

didn't he locked himself with his mom's fresh corpse for an entire day?

What exactly is it about the BBC that attracts nonces? Your tax money is literally helping kiddy fiddlers.

Yes. He also kept her bedroom as a shrine and had her clothes dry cleaned once a year. Louis Theroux slept in her room during the first documentary. Savile called her "The Duchess".

>pulls pants down
>"OWS ABOUT DAT DEN!?"

What's hard to understand about it?

I read an interview where he talked about it. What he said was skin crawlingly creepy in retrospect.

Nothing left to deface as it was broken apart thoroughly when people found out about Savile being a pedo

Have you ever had that fantasy where you stop time and do whatever weird sex stuff you want to someone in a public place? I bet that's what strutting into a hospital and having sex with a coma patient is like

>This and the man itself inspired that Sherlock episode with the hospital serial-killer

>full on rapist, TV presenter, DJ... etc.

Wow he didn't even try to hide it

>sex with a coma patient
a cumbersome, piss sweat and medicine smelling experience and maybe some bed sores

I remember watching Clockstoppers as a kid and wishing I could do stuff. I was too young to get into sexual fantasies but I thought about pulling people's pants down.

Gave me a chuckle

Chris knew this

He called it out on his radio show years before

Is Pedophile killing the only vigilante justice allowed?

>The fucker really got away with it.

Im sure he is burning in hell right now.

if you believe in hell that is

Underdeveloped amygdala coupled with an overly possessive mother resulting in a violent, manipulative, sociopath. Aided and abetted by those who he manipulated, those who he made sure to have something on; people who were afraid of what he might reveal if they tried to stop him.

We should have listened

thanks for the laff m8

Your friend it really ignorant of what goes on in the world if Jimmy is as bad as the Devil lmao

do you think they knew

I bet they did

NOW THEN NOW THEN NOW THEN

>yeah that's a guy i'll gladly let my kids hang around
What is wrong with Anglo parents?

>it is literally normal to have a creepy old man touch you up as a kid and not tell anyone.
No it is 1/4 or 1/6. If you where abused as a child you don't need to tell yourself it is "literally normal." It isn't. You trying to justify it to yourself like that is how the victims end up becoming abusers.

Some of them did, some of them suspected, and some of them were blackmailed into silence.
The chuckle brothers once managed to save a girl from Rape, IIRC.

What do you think he is saying to Chuck?

"You know I have miles of film with you and those boys ,buck-o now its twenty million sterling in my Swiss account of it'll be on the BBC in the morning.

also is anyone else having like twenty pages of capthca before it passes? is this a kind of soft ban?

>The chuckle brothers
the fuck is wrong with britbongs

Quality kek

that's like saying getting an ingrown toenail isn't normal because it only happens to 20% of people

I LMAOed

It isn't normal. Normal means its the norm. What happened to you was not the norm. What you're driven to want to do is not the norm.

behead those who insult are Barry and Paul

Absolute madmen

Trying to beat Arthur C. Clarke's high score but never even coming close