Helping the Trump campaign

What's your excuse for not promoting this video to the entire world right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6Iv6k04d4

It's not only the concept of financially assisting Trump's campaign that stands behind it, but the sheer impact the video itself has.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPg5KcnCIUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already own 18k coins though

holy shit OP EPIC

Doing my part!

remove that trumpcoin bullcrap and it's perfect

>bullcrap

what is this, reddit?

Trump shills get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LMAO

Don't be like Reddit guys. Seriously.

You can still buy in cheap, no need to cope just yet friend

They are always faggots, even on r/The_Donald

Wow great video MAGA

Video got me pumped!

FUCK YEAH GOT ME HARD

Inform yourself on crypto

Kek blesses!

How do I buy Trumpcoins? I know nothing about cryptocurrency and don't have a "wallet". How easy is it to get one and which is best? With what do I pay?

>inb4 someone cries bitcoin is a scam
people, do what germanbro says and inform yourselves on crypto before you start shitting on everything.

where's the best place to start?

Its easy as fuck, though you still need to buy bitcoin first and then trade it for trumpcoin. Few steps, install trumpcoin wallet (from trumpcoin.com) buy some bitcoins on circle.com, make an acc on yobit and/or c-cex, send your BTC there, buy TRUMP, send TRUMP to your wallet. Fin.

It's easy as fuck. Since you're German steps are similar in the Netherlands. Open an account at Kraken.com, deposit 50 euro's (minimum.). Follow the steps there and buy the maximum amount of Bitcoin. Then open an account at Yobit or c-cex (I use c-cex) and send your BTC to your online wallet here through the special code your given. Once that's done you can buy TrumpCoin with BTC on the market on c-cex or yobit. You can either keep it there in your online wallet or download a special wallet application to send it in there.

DAMN

needs dubs

Who would've thought this little boy would grow out to be the saviour of western civillization

Great vid! Add this to the trump generals

Yeah do this

bingo

youtube.com/watch?v=VPg5KcnCIUc

whoa

Honestly Johnson/Weld would make better leaders than Trump or Clinton. It's a shame, really, because unless you trumpfags endorse and support Johnson you're gonna have Hillary are president.

>we cant win anywhere and we are going to fix it
This is beyond profound.
Solzhenitsyn said that our nation was without courage, weak of spirit.

That's why we lost the vietnam war, it was a big wet noodle against a hard little pin.

We must regain our will, our courage, and what is Trumps greatest strength?
Charisma.
His ability to invoke feeling, emotion.
People say the left is driven by emotion, they aren't, they are more akin to robots who hate their emotion, who hate their humanity.
The Right at least, our Right, (Ironically the "Alt" Right is the only time "Right" is used in any meaningful sense, essentially we are the Revival of the actual Royalist Right wing as began in France during the Estates General) is a resurgence of humanity.
It is not irrational or unreasonable to feel, it is however to cut our your heart and proclaim yourself a child of the world.

The Sons of the West were not great because of their minds, but their hearts, let us keep them.

Emotion provokes thought, thought drives us forward.

I voted for him in 2012, but the God Emperor has my vote this year. Gary is such a cunt. The guy claims to be against the war on drugs yet he profited off private prisons when he was a governor. I can't believe he says he sides with clinton more than trump.

thanks guys! doesn't sound that easy tbqh, but i'll do it anyway just to piss off the fucking shillforhill cunts

High energy! It might sound complicated at first but its really easy as shit

Oh and after you install trumpcoin wallet dont panic and wait for it to fully synchronize, it might take a while, like few hours.

It's just a small amount of time to put into it. Crypto is great fun.
Gary is a total sellout. He supports TTIP.

High energy in this thread!

Exactly and ever since the libertarians started getting money from the left they've flip flopped on issues that were set in the stone like gun rights. All they are doing is trying to steal votes from trump.

Is there going to be a quick way to buy this anytime? Or do I have to run in circles?

MAGA

A quicker way is being worked on

Does it have anything to do with the new tipbot? or is that a whole different thing?

>mfw donating to the God-Emperor and making money at the same time

What a time to be alive m8s

MAGA

It is obnoxious. The message is just too simple to stretch out over 2:19.
I dunno. Does this really appeal to people?

That's a whole different thing.

please send this stuff to uncle don, that video is fucking amazing.

i dont have a twitter, other anons get to it!

donating a meme too

Seems like a good idea

Whoa that nose

somebody has to retweet this to trump