What's next in his career?

What's next in his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tiCU3C4ACwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Male pattern baldness and antagonistic bitternes towards successful people during his later years.

Insurance salesman

this

And having to come to terms that he ruined his best friends chances of success

t. sam

>Nick disappears
>charls is just a vidya streamer
This is what depresses me

Is Nick the one who own an antique shop ?

He is not that bitter at all dude

Yep

Chuck's pure streams are pretty great. He barely plays and just interacts with the chat about conspiracy stuff.

Has this guy ever worn a pair of glasses that didn't look stupid on him

He needs to lose weight, shave that shitty patchy beard he has and get contacts desu

Really? I'll have to check them out. Streamers are fags so I never watched

Continue to not be funny most probably

Wow that sounds great.

He's bulking up, he actually looks really good right now, do you even lift mate??

daily reminder that Sam works part time at the Moose Cafe in Tiverton, the town over from Fall River.

BUY THE BOOK ASSHOLES

addiction to discount supermarket cakes and driving around his local town yelling nonsensical things at pedestrians and laughing like a maniac to himself

so pretty much business as usual

>During his later years

Nigger that's already happened

>

Poor Sam just look at him here so much to look forward to so much to achieve
youtu.be/tiCU3C4ACwc

Must be sweet being a 15 year old twink

You can't see the definition under the clothes nice try though nuggeton 2/10, keep being jealous of people that are 9s though

Sup Sam.

Sam is already a millionaire, what have you achieved?

how's it going Sam?

ITT: Jealously

Jesus Christ, he looked almost exactly like that fag that works at Cracked. At what point did Sam ever think he could become the archetype of Aryan supremacy?

Yet he still needs to shill that book saying it's the last time to order it for months now right I'd rather buy Charles merch anyways

Aryans are the supreme race, doesn't matter what form or function they'll always be superior, look back to ancient folklore and history to see how Aryans were revered.
I get it, not everyone is Aryan, it sucks for you I know. But just deal with it cunt.

It's called business, scrub. Last sale of books netted 250k, ever heard of that from an indie book seller before?

Wouldn't be surprised if Nick hates his guts at this point.

No really Sam, did you just dye your hair blonde and start packing pounds to be taken seriously as a white nationalist? You looked like a fag then but now you just look like an obese fag.

Must be fun speculating about people you dont know and who don't even know about you, oh no its not fun durr. That's really sad actually hah!

People calling Sam fat and obese need to be taken out back and shot. I understand jealousy, but being this obsessed?? Sad!
He's bulking anyway and the beard is reaching gandalf heights

Charls is one genuinely weird motherfucker

I will never truly understand him but he is a fascinating enigma

No he was fucking swole in like 2013-2015, now he is a fat fuck. If you look at his recent videos of his apartment his squat rack has turned into a clothes hanger, it's obvious he stopped lifting.

lmfao, not even close.

This. Sam is about to reach epic proportions.

It seems like nick went into the whole tv show thing with unrealistic expectations, I think pretty much every mde fan knew the moment they named their show that it was never going to make it to a second season.

Sup sam

I see sam is posting here so i'll just ask...did you really fuck a tranny ?