ITT: Post the most American picture you have

ITT: Post the most American picture you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9-ltPsbw9g
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/oregon-gas-pump-law-change/9304840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SCUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAANG

fuck you faggot wrestlings the tits

this thing should die (if it hasn't already)

These a pretty good but I think sums up america pretty damn well

Really hard to pick just one, have this.

I can't be the only one who finds whis extremely sad and depressing, instead of funny.
>Obese women, likely doesn't have many years left. Maybe even dead right now.
>Racemixing
>Chimping out for a child-like audience whom cheer him on, while some kid will live his entire life not knowing who his dad is, and knowing that the whole matter was a merely entertainment for the world to laugh at
>Personal and very real issues branded and converted to a consumer product, and made a laughting matter for the masses

American foreign policy in one image.

Fucking beat this.

Sorry guys i win.

nothing personal kid

Americute

This

I'd go shopping more if there was live wrestling

Not enough shitbull.

ITT American music

youtube.com/watch?v=V9-ltPsbw9g

It's the other way around.

>foreign policy
lmao you realize what you said you retard?
that's you fuckers on that leash hahahahahaha

They shouldn't have sold their souls for a quick buck and a cheap laugh.

lmao, now what's all this about

Probably someone flipping out over Trump on election day and throwing out the classic liberal millennial literary references

This not America, that pic is from Ukraine

this is so funny

kek that reminds of this, peak American Boomer
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/oregon-gas-pump-law-change/9304840
>A new law which makes it legal for people in parts of the United States to pump their own fuel has been met with panic and outrage by some residents — and inspired a bevy of satirical replies online.

>The law, which took effect on January 1, means that people in part — but not all — of rural Oregon can now take over the job usually performed by the areas' petrol station attendants, according to Forbes.

Some FaceBook comments on the matter:
>"No! Disabled, seniors, people with young children in the car need help. Not to mention getting out of your car with transients around and not feeling safe too. This is a very bad idea. Grrr," wrote Cathy Dahl.

>Mike Perrone said he had "lived in this state all my life and I REFUSE to pump my own gas".

>"I had to do it once in California while visiting my brother and almost died doing it. This a service only qualified people should perform. I will literally park at the pump and wait until someone pumps my gas. I can't even," he wrote.

can't read moon runes but looks like the uk, probably scotland

>I think sums up america pretty damn well
lmao absolute fucking moron, you are too dumb to click on reverse image? it leads to some russian website. what a bunch of idiots itt. half of the pictures posted here have nothing to do with america.

CINCUENTA POR CIENTOOOOOO

Its maury. Its as much of an act as the WWE and is largely made for the same crowd

>swede sees a game show and thinks that it is 100% real

Really depressing honestly

Watching my 600 lb life counts?

lmao the crotch chop

The picture where a 3 year old kid is sitting on the back of a car in the middle of fucking nowhere in a road while both of his parents are dead from OD'ing in the front seats. I'm not edgy enough, so I can't never bring myself to save it.

>be american
>get shot by a hurricane