He can't keep getting away with it!

He can't keep getting away with it!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/761511930238496772?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol this is like 1930s radio humor but it still made me smile

I don't understand this tweet. Did he say something about seeing the plane before and now he has to clarify which one he saw?

oh wait I think this is pointing out how the media didn't cover the plane with the money and the government kept it a secret. so people only saw the other plane on tv.

He repeatedly claim he saw a plane delivering cash before... which I wouldn't put past the CIA, but the problem here is that Trump keeps making stuff up.

oh so he's trying to cover for another gaffe?

He claimed he had seen video of a plane landing in Iran to deliver ransom money to the Ayatollah.

Iiiiii dooooon't knooooww what he's doooooooinggg

Things that Donald Trump claims to have personally seen:
>money being delivered to Iran
>vaccines turning babies autistic
>muslims in new york celebrating the 9/11 attacks
>a letter from the NFL asking that debates not be scheduled
>a photo of Ted Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald
>himself opposing the Iraq War before it started
>himself opposing intervention in Libya
>the inside of a bible

It's best to just assume every time he says he saw something he's either lying or hallucinating.

It's over.

How many of you will seriously consider suicide after Trump loses?

Personally I'm checking out, like these dubs.

until wikileaks releases everything, it hasn't even begun, gook.

Does this guy not even see the double standard he just made?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/761511930238496772?lang=en

Why would they hold back now if they actually had something that could ruin her?

This

I saw some substandard deflection by that live free faggot

Kek frowns upon you

Wow that is some grade A cognitive dissonance

because the shock would wear off and the clinton campaign would spin it/move to attack trump harder as a deflection and normies would forget about it.

Kek fucking sold us out. He is a god of chaos and now Trump's campaign is in disarray.

He's such a fucking idiot. The only ones stupider than he is are his voters.

I'd say the first response Live made covers the things PF said to him. But if you just look at the response he gave to PF then yeah it seems like deflection. But it still introduces a comparable thing Hillary did yet PF is okay with hillary correcting a "mistake" but not Trump.

Did Hillary use the "Bosnia sniper fire" lie to attack political enemies, or just to make her seem tough?

Did trump use "plane full of cash" lie as a way to attack his political enemies like Reagan did with carter and Iran?

Wait so was the $400m rescue thing completely made up? Or is the plane just a small incorrect detail of the whole story?

>why doesn't the media have coverage on the ground in Iran? It must be a conspiracy!!

It is pretty funny how trumplets keep going back over 20 years to find an obvious clinton lie, but trump's last obvious lie is usually something he said yesterday. It seems like that says something about their relative trustworthiness.

Why do you assume hes lying? Is it because there is no evidence any of those statements are false, so you are forced to make incorrect assumptions in order to match his statements with your belief that trump is wrong? Or are you able to prove even one of your statements?

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord

>Hillary isn't qualified
>Only Trump is

i bet at least some of these are true. Btw Trump wasn't the only one to claim he saw muslims celebrating on 9/11

>no evidence any of those statements are false
>OP image is trump admitting that the first one was false

Trump shills being retarded as usual

She's lied about her emails multiple times, like she keeps marching down the field with a new lie about them every time it comes out the last one is a lie

Plus she doesnt talk to the media anymore so it's quite easy not to lie when you don't speak ;^}

The 400 million is real, Trump is willing to make a "flub" that the media kvetchs about and hops around going "gotcha gotcha!" because it forces them to keep talking about the fact we paid $400 mil to get back Iranian hostages.

Same reason he kept needling Angry Muslim Constitution Man. The longer you keep the Kahn story alive not only do you get to brand Hillary harder with "grumpy book-waving muslim immigrant patriarch", you give the story time for all the dirt on Kahn to bubble up and wipe away his credibility while keeping the persuasion in effect.

The dunecoon celebration was confirmed months ago m8.

That's good to know. If it's just a detail everyone needs to stop freaking out.

Thanks for correcting the record, Donald.

The decision to unfreeze and return funds of Iran was made months ago and the media was briefed on it. The general public has a memory of around 3 months so the media utilizes it to get ratings and the republicans take advantage of it to criticize a surging Obama to reduce his approval rating. Just typical politics

>$0.01 has been deposited to your account

The Jews do this ALL THE TIME to Trump. That's why he gets such shit over at Politifact.

Trump plays with the details to get the real stories out in public, and then you get the media going "It wasn't THOUSANDS of Muslims in NEW JERSEY, it was only dozens of celebrations in NJ and people celebrating on TV worldwide! -PANTS ON FIRE"

Normies and leftards who are already caught in this confirmation bias trap of "Trump is liar" instead of "Trump is fucking with the media" (the real one) are going to fall for this shit.

>muslims in new york celebrating the 9/11 attacks
>a photo of Ted Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald
>himself opposing the Iraq War before it started
>himself opposing intervention in Libya

All things that were confirmed here with videos/pictures ages ago.

>>>>ctr watercooler

Money was absolutely delivered to iran. The only question is whether or not the hostage plane would have left if the money didnt arrive.

Trump was for the invasion of Iraq and intervention of Libya. Try harder

>the inside of a bible
>implying you care if he's religious or not

At least he's not wasting his time shilling for Hillary on a Zimbabwean pirate coin collector's forum.

In 2002 pre-invasion on Howard Stern they asked if he was for the invasion in Iraq and he said "eh I guess."

Howard Stern.

The next segment was probably about the knockers on the strippers that were coming into the studio.

Then in 2004 during an actual interview he came out strongly against the Iraq war.

So fuck you, shill.

>Libya
Now you're just totally making shit up.

your post can be summarized as "trump seemed fine with war before we went to war but after we went to war he came out against it"

He was for removing gaddafi. And he was for the invasion. Shill harder