Nazi skinhead white supremacist characters treated as actual people with personalities, backstories and character flaws

>nazi skinhead white supremacist characters treated as actual people with personalities, backstories and character flaws
why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FwlC5kwV8M
heatst.com/gaming/super-woke-new-call-of-duty-lets-you-play-as-black-lady-nazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no black people, muslims, or hispanics in the skinhead group
fucking racists
hwo is this allowed to be aired?

Is this show actually good?

eh. At times I guess.

The bald chick without the face tattoos was my waifu until I found out "it" identifies as a nonbinary.

>DUDE EXTREMELY RICH WHITES GET MORE THINGS THAN MIDDLE CLASS BLACKS
>DUDE WHITES ARE DOING A BLACK MUSICAL
>DUDE BETTER JUST SQUANDER MY PRODIGY INTELLIGENCE AND BE MAD ABOUT IT INSTEAD AND GO TO JAIL
Worst part is the show expects us to agree with her.

No....its literal trash.

You mean like John Wick 2 girl?

Appreciate you baiting for the other side

Worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=0FwlC5kwV8M

How does anyone not hate Taystee after this season? WRONG NIG DIED

Taystee is GOAT along with Black Lattes Matter and Caputo

>You see, this is the thing about female prisoners. Men understand violence, they respect it. They're dogs. If you beat them, they obey you. Not women. Women don't fear pain the way men do. They have to be broken in other ways. But make no mistake, they have to be broken.
is he /ourguy/?

>tfw no skinhead aryan nation gf

>Sneaks into a prison full of 400 rioting prisoners to scalp a fat ginger.
Yep

I stopped watching after the fifth episode of season 5. Liberal propoganda was getting really stale and the riot was going on too long. Does it get any better

piscatella tortures red, piper, vause and a few others if you're into that. He gives this monologue while doing it

I WANT TO FUCK MARITZA!

He single handedly saved the season. The moment he entered the prison the show quality jumped.
His flash back and the torture of red and the others were great.

No
Most of it is shit, season 4 and 5 were okay cause of Piscatella, but the decision to stretch season 5 over like 4 days was terrible. Understandable, but terribly executed. Pipers 15 month sentence was down to 8 in season 2, now they have to figure out what to do

is there a torrent for the complete season 5?

I wanted a whole season of him picking them off one by one and sneaking around in air vents and crawl spaces like an alien. A gaylien if you will.

I know, right?

Yes but it goes over the head of some anons here who see women and sperg about sjws. The writings sharp and the characters are all monsters but very well rounded and believable. Good acting too.

Lmao I'm sure she'd be all broken up to know some hideous waifufag doesn't jerk off to her as often anymore

She's not completely right or wrong, just like literally every other character in the show. Somehow jenji kohan is too intelligent for you lol

Just finished the finale. Great episode. Maybe the best season yet. I want to subscribe to Flacca and Maritza's vlog! Will we get Nazi flashback episodes in the future?

disgusting

who's that guy on the right?

>ywn be used as a fuck toy in a female prison riot

I want to FUCK Ruiz

>Nonbinary
The fuck is this shit? Why are people obsessed with these hipster gender identities?

showflakes

>Oh Sweetie, you're a straight white male. You don't get to be the victim

not that user but all her character is now is hurr durr whitey is bad

>I want Ruiz to FUCK me

Fixed.

99% of them are gross old ladies

Is it just me or is caring about your "gender identity" a pretty rare thing? Does anyone other than trannies and assorted outliers actually care what gender they are?

thanks la

And the other 1% are hot old ladies.

Oujia is a qt too. Perfect amount of thicc.

>it's a "Ouija's son sees her threatening to murder people on Youtube" episode

Flaca is my wife, all the latina characters in this show so much cuter than the other races

I'd gladly let him be my own "wife's son".
Take him to baseball games and all that shit.

I hope you realize that the current leader of the Aryan Brotherhood is a native american indian dude who wears fucking feathers and shit and the previous leader was a full blooded jewish guy.

nazi prison gangs operate from a very very tribal race thing. Theres no "X isnt white!" shit. Its just all white people are in it while all black people are in their own gang ect.

>some faggot being /ourguy/
Sup Forums is gay confirmed

>men are primitive
>women are elegant and complex

yaaas queen,slaaaay

The way society behaves today is a direct result of being afraid of understanding the nazis within ourselves

>makes muh dick soft

Fuck - Tall Nazi
Marry - Short Nazi
Kill - Female Nick Di Paolo

>I guess black lives really dont matter

I don't care what she says but does it mean i can hand out in the dressing rooms for women in the gym if i feel like a women at some point?

No, because 99% of the world is normal, but it'll get poured down your throat all the same.

Where are the POC white supremacists??? This isn't diverse enough

heatst.com/gaming/super-woke-new-call-of-duty-lets-you-play-as-black-lady-nazi

Worst part is that she already had a backstory that they apparently forgot about

I guess being a track prodigy that got into gang activities didn't work properly explain why she hated whitey so much