/balk/

soros

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNxl4yHlagA
youtube.com/watch?v=6mK-54I3tW8
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/macedonian-lawmakers-pass-law-making-albanian-2nd-language-52279672
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegro–NATO_relations#Opinion_polls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilkis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Craiova
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neacșu's_letter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voivode
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targoviste
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarat
herb.co/2017/07/15/weed-found-italian-beach/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Switzerland of the Balkans

>le kebab removers meme

lol the delusional r*sshittian thinks that r*sshittia will help s*rvia in any way

>implying r*sshittia helped s*rvia when it was bombed to smitherines by NATO
>implying r*sshittia helped s*rvia ever
>s*rvians are kebab removers
lmao

That's pretty cool, it's going to my car's CD collection. Efharisto, malaka.

your fantasy war scenario is nonsense

this is nice thing
Only local would understand
youtube.com/watch?v=nNxl4yHlagA

i'll post some stuff from my aesthetics folder

i dont want war in mk because i secretly like mk's and dont want them to die

are you the shqip autist or are you a BASED turk?

said every servian ever
No matter what anyone says, till we have two other albanian states in balkan there will never peace, never

yes im not turkish

>Theres no way we will get into nato tatar, not like now anyway
Is that why the name change is being pushed suddenly so much?
Face it, the powers that be want us into Nato, Russia doesn't. We'll see these opposing interests clash on our territory like they have done in other countries. Just another proxy war for the big powers for influence.

>blow up a mosque
>all albanians go out and start rioting on the streets
>put a few snipers shooting on albanians demonstrating
>...
Yes, one can't imagine this happening right? Provoking war here and in Bosnia is so fucking easy it's almost as if it was designed to be this way.

russia didnt want montenegro in NATO either but they got btfo, they even own half the coast there these days and still didnt get their wishes
ppl overestimate russhitian influence

Or, till every albanian state is gone. Odds are 2nd is more probable.

Yeah but you can't cause a civil war in Montenegro. You can easily do so here.

also br2049 had fucking trash lighting
weebshits will hang

To further prove my point, just look at He might be trolling (or not) but there's certainly truth in there.

yeah, anyday now, theyve said that for a century now

As probable as a third albanian state.

No one actually wants Albania gone, people don't want Albania here. That's all.

I didn't say otherwise.
And the name was always pushed, its just that Zaev is now moving on.
Nevertheless, it will be interesting.

said every shka ever while we are day by dal multiplying and advancind further both economically and with land throughout the balkan

youtube.com/watch?v=6mK-54I3tW8
god (allah) bless you best ally

100 years ago great powers left half of albanians outside their borders
today 95% of balkan albanians live in states where albanian is an official langauge

we won the long game

>ever
>100 year old country
>said ever
>ever
lmao
Thanks for accepting those Bulgarian minorities in Albania which in fact do not exist. You do what we order you to do, its that easy.

You guys seem to mistake us with serbs. We arent that dumb, macedonia will never be yours.

in what way is macedonia bulgarian?

>influence
there was no referendum on nato there
stats said that majority are against
murica just paid some /pol puppets, this is not influence but corruption
the same thing lead to amerimutts existance
murica is not good in lead or nice example for how things can be done but in bringing chaos and exploiting it which eventually turns against them to pic related

ahem
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/macedonian-lawmakers-pass-law-making-albanian-2nd-language-52279672

i dont see any forces able to create a war

gruevski failed last year, i dont see how anyone can create a war now when pro-nato zaev is in firm control

In 160k Macedonians hold BG passports which gives us a perfect excuse, under western and eastern support, to ensure our citizens are treated right in Macedonian IF you ever chimp out. And such a mission can take a long, very long time, probably once we are there we will never gonna leave again.

We went for hopeless 1 vs 5 wars will all neighbors simulatenously for this piece of land, you think 400k Albanians will stop us?

thats because Albania is cuck ruled by even more cucked T*sks
Kosovo is 100% pure geg
This kind of bullshit would never and will be never accepted under geg rule

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegro–NATO_relations#Opinion_polls

to be fair, that's also why you got stuck with the smallest part of 'macedonia' too in the long run

i thought you said you werent as dumb as serbs, yet you claim bulgaria will rush into a conflict that will result in its dismemberment (again)?

aren't like 3 of your provinces leaving on their own and joining romania? kek

Dismemberment how? Turkey is in NATO, Greece is in NATO, Romania is in NATO.

serbian backstabbery is why, bulgarias attack on greece and serbia was only a reaction to it

>shqipian delusions

>And the name was always pushed,
I remember all the previous governments were in such a hurry to solve everything...

>left half of albanians outside their borders
Yeah and Hungary got trianoned, so? You should be happy you have a country at all, not all people have the luck that the interests of the big powers coincide with theirs (Kurds come to mind for example).
This does not warrant the justification that all these territories belong to you (protip: they don't).

>i dont see any forces able to create a war
>gruevski failed last year, i dont see how anyone can create a war now when pro-nato zaev is in firm control
You don't, but I do.

Bulgaria is geographically more important for the West than Albania simply because if Bulgaria falls to Russia they will have air, sea and land access further in the Balkans.

macedonia will be in NATO in no time if it changes its name like it intends to

they kept making dumb choices

albanians, on the other hand, basically had no bargaining or military power either way so they only got the most territory italians could get them but have won in the long run with demographics

Its a humanitarian mission, they are en vogue recent years.

What baffles me the most is that Albanians think they have some kind of international lobby. It was all just to punish the Serbs for the Yugowar, not more not less. You are muslim, you are small and unknown, you have a terrible image - all things which arent beneficial for any kind of support from the EU and the US, let alone Russia.

>not all people have the luck that the interests of the big powers
you realize this is a brand new phenomenon right? majority of GPs supported complete dismemberment of albania for the majority of modern history, even post-ww2 the USA and UK wanted to break off northern epirus and give it to greece

To clarify, if you think these two were admitted in the EU and Nato for anything else than geopolitical reasons you are deluded.

in many ways, i dont fall for small scales
even this town was bulgarian, greeks are still trying to erase the Cyrillic on stones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilkis
Also Kosovo is not albanian name there is even bulgarian folk song from there

>i-if you ever çimp out
Did mama Merkel gave you right to speak, bugar?
Better play good boy or we create a minority in Bugaria too.

Zaevn is trying to solve it because thats what he promised. Either he keeps his promises, or he loses and will be fucked up.

>You don't, but I do.

Nah, this is a bit sad, but i agree that it has become harder to stire up conflicts. Its amazing how people little got worked up about the conflict in Kumanov. I expected people to rise up and raid the parlament or some shit, but nothing.
Fucking pussies

1. cheap labor
2. cheap vacation spot
3. geostrategical shitholes against russia's influence on the balkans and central europe

>even this town was bulgarian, greeks are still trying to erase the Cyrillic on stones
based

>have won in the long run with demographics
By being 2.5M

yeah and the black sea coast was greek. do you reckon we'll be getting it back some time soon?

some of you never learn. the time of the slav is over, we're taking the balkans back

Like the minority we have in Albania you mean?

albanians didn't make any decisions, they were an italian colony

as for bulgaria, well there was no other way to act up until the point of attacking serbia and greece, that was probably a dumb move, god knows how ww1 would've played out if bulgarian leadership restrained themselves from attacking

2.5m? wut? there are almost 3 million in albania, 1.8m in kosovo and unknown in macedonia but at least 25% with a high of 33%
you realize there will be more albanians than bulgarians in 2050 right? albanians and greeks are pretty much the only people in the region who arent going to lose 1/4 to 1/3rd of their population

wrong allies in ww2 thankfully. and yes, that's my point about albania, they basically had no power to bargain but are still getting what they were aiming for back then. kinda funny if you think about it

how many are those really (not the bulgarian 'estimates'), 5-10 thousand people? get a grip, people

those are just tatar indenials subhumans declaring bugar for pasosh
they are not a problem

>because thats what he promised
Politicians promise a lot of things. If you believe their crap...

>but i agree that it has become harder to stire up conflicts.
That doesn't mean provocations will stop there. As I said, expect that the clash between Russian and Western interests to happen here this year if the name thing is resolved and we get invited into Nato.

no you're not, niggers and arabs are taking over everything

The Age of Human is over. The Time of the Subhuman has come

slavs lasted way too long in the balkans and had way too much influence
the future of the balkans is non-slavic with romania and greece leading the way

>wrong allies in ww2
hmm you sure about that, friendo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Craiova

that's happening in western europe tho
do you see any niggers or arabs in the balkans?
excluding bosnia

No, I realize you are deluded. Young Albanians flee in masses, whilst the west just began to force their lifestyle on you, which will result in heavy birth decrease. Id be surprised if you total 1M in 2100. Let alone, that your immigration will EXPLODE once you enter the EU and all can freely leave Albania.

isn't athens packing with them?

>how many are those really? I dont know, probably not even 1k. Important is the political power you create through minorities, nobody will ever be able to say how many they are. Once we incorporate Macedonia we will go for the Albanian lands inhabited by Bulgarians.

hol up whyte boy

Albania is improving a lot (not sure about Kosovo, still seems to be a bit of a basketcase) and they still have a decent fertility rate. it has decent prospects, people are underrating it a lot because it emerged a shithole from half of it basically being tribal for a thousand years and the worst communist regime by far

>If you believe their crap
No, but Zaev doesnt have much choice really

>clash between Russian and Western interests
Fuckin hell, if only we made 4 or fice children we could become a majority in no time
Ishallah no conflict arises till we have more power

>greece
Greece is a shithole that will also die out

Fuck off bugar
We go out, but we never forget home
not to mention we make lots of children

yes, it's the capital (and a small place at the same time)
the muslim minority in thrace is 50.000
pakis in Greece are 30.000 (total)
nobody visits the turks in thrace but everyone goes to athens
you get my point?

Bulgaria had a decent birth rate as well when it was as poor and isolated as Albania. Im saying it decreases quickly due to different factors once you start your way to the west, and Albanians just began doing so.

disgusting cracKKKers

can you translate "die slavshit" in Albanian for me?
it's your second language after all :^)

Your children prefer Germany and will never return to fight for a land whose language they dont speak so fuck off, you have lost.

>you get my point?
no

yes, I agree but the point is that you see those effects long-term. the process already begun a lot earlier for the rest of us so it's a comparative advantage

>implying Romania is not slav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neacșu's_letter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voivode
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targoviste

athens having pakis (and a few hundred niggers, dunno why we don't have more) just like every capital (some have more niggers, more gypsies etc) doesn't prove only place where this can be proven is in western europe through statistics. Not that I like the situation here or claiming that it's ok, it's far from it
but you're simply wrong
fuck europe

greeks are based
they are literally the only people on this planet we really have. all our paleobalkan cousins are long, long dead. but we have been together with greeks since antiquity

even considering issues in the past, they should stay in the past, because again when it comes down to it we have no one else

>translate
Its mytu mutshka

An Albanian never forgets his land. Even after 20 years outside, i know people that have built houses and live here
Now you fuck off

Albanians are the only future of Balkan, we all know that

>mutshka
lmao nice
mytu mutshka rolls off the tongue real nice 2bh

jesuslessness christlessness

Albanians are dying out, there will be no Albania in 100 years. Its too small and irrelevant and makes too many enemies.

They fucking hate you

>bulgarian talking about people dying out
555-come on.jpg

>ITT

>Albanians are the only future of Balkan
are you smoking weed or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarat

>he village produced 900 tonnes of cannabis annually, worth €4.5bn, equivalent to around half of Albania's gross domestic product

>No, but Zaev doesnt have much choice really
He has, he can sit in his chair and give a fuck all. It has nothing to do with promises. He was installed exactly because he was pliable to Western interests not because what he promised.

>Ishallah no conflict arises till we have more power
No conflict happened until now because your own Albanian politicians have been more than happy to rule their own regions with great gibsmedats secured after 2001.
The situation on the ground however, can change.

what enemies do albanians have?

show them muscles

Stop talking out of your ass you fuxking retard
The only ones dyint out are thw tosks
The northen albo is doing fine
Regardless, outside of it we are booming
And the only thing you can do here is xry about it, bitch

OY MAYT

IV YOU IVAH HID SIX?

themselves for a start
>In June 2014, Albanian police launched a major operation against the village, involving over 800 officers.[6][7] Heavily armed locals shot RPGs and fired mortar rounds at the officers, who returned fire.[8] Police took control of most of the village, with Interior Minister Saimir Tahiri saying the operation would continue until "every square centimetre in Lazarat is under state control".

wonder where those seljaks got their hands on mortars

Go cry you little shit

All your neighbors for a start. Then your own country holds a huge potential for future civil wars (religious, ethnic, language divide)

shitcoin prediction

>Albanian with 2M total population and mass migration and Kosovo fake stats though its empty af is using demographics as argument
Lmao, aint nobody as fucked as you in this peninsula

Lmao you can see balkan is dying
In Montnegro Mk Greece Srbia we are not falling at all, only rising
Not to mention kosovo hahaha

What the fuxk does that have to do with what i said

The west didnt install him you idiot. We did.
And politicians here are the least people who can start a war, espexially after all those zaev bombs

No u xry faggot
Your xountry is getting cut in half by going to eu
I hopeyou will all go extint

italian mafia
herb.co/2017/07/15/weed-found-italian-beach/

>The west didnt install him you idiot. We did.
HAHAHAHHA

albania has excellent relations with greece and italy, pretty good relations with montenegro, decent relations with macedonia, and kosovo is little albania

>holds a huge potential for future civil wars (religious, ethnic, language divide)

>religious
HAHAHAHAHA
>language
which langauge divide? gheg and tosk are not that different to warrant splitting into different language groups
>ethnic
albania is 99% homogeneous

where do you little niggers come up with these fantasies? i thought being diaspora i would be the most fantastic by default but posts like yours are really out there