Are Nordic girls really bad as the nordic anons posters say?

Are Nordic girls really bad as the nordic anons posters say?

they're very independent if that's what you mean

what do you mean by bad?

coalburners and traitorous probably

They love niggers, so yes

Every nordic user tell me that they are promiscuous superfeminists who do not care about any kind of decency.

They're vain, princess syndrome, combine that with a very sexually liberal society and you get ''whores''

Basically aware of how beta and pathetic the average male has become and lording over their social value by sucking every dick left and right until they have to settle with some loser in their mid-30’s because all the quality men have learned to avoid them. Just my guess.

of course not, they're just frustrated they're virgins unwanted by their women

yes

This too, nordic people tend to be very socially shy, come off as autistic. Now think of your average nordic Sup Forums user
I am no exception, i'm autistic as fuck, khhv, etc

>They're vain, princess syndrome
isn't that like against feminist values?

>feminist
>values
>give me free shit I’m a woman

They are overrated in terms of looks, they are below average compared to most of Europe. Shitskins overrate them because blonde hair is like heroin to them.

That's what everybody says about women from their country. It's just virgin speak

Scandi yes(especially sweden)

Ours are shit too but not quite as them(mainly because our womenz are more based)

i think coalburners are 50/50

that's just our culture. one night stands, divorce etc. aren't seen as immoral here
we have few superfeminists like in america, most don't really care as we're already equal

no, get some fresh air

We let them have the cake and eat it. So they get the privileges of sexual liberation and most ''men'' just cave in to their demands if and or once they get married.

Yes, but everyone I see posting has the same answer about them.

This culture is destructive, do you agree with me?

>no
So you’re telling me they aren’t given a higher social status compared to an equivalent man just for being a woman? I find that very hard to believe for any western country

Women being bold enough to ask men out and initiate contact should be an autist dream.Yet it seems it's the opposite.

disgusting arrogant whores

>We let them have the cake and eat it
explains the withdrawal of each sex from the other in advanced societies i guess

yea but there's nothing to do about it so why waste energy on it?

on some points they do, others they don't.
the education system focuses on them leaving many men behind

You do realize that Sup Forums isn't the best place to get an unbiased sample right?

It’s not about boldness, it’s about
>men still have to do literally everything for me
>but I don’t need to feel shame for having 25 boyfriends at the same time because equality n sheeit

There is always something to be done, or you do or things will have unpleasant consequences

Some things from Sup Forums can be taken seriously

It is, because it doesn't happen. Men don't get initiated upon, period point blank

only thing i dislike about them is how sexually liberated they are. also they're massively overrated in terms of looks

>Some things from Sup Forums can be taken seriously
user...

>the education system focuses on them leaving many men behind
The only thing we have like that here is that financial aid is tilted towards supporting women, and employment is very geared towards hiring women over men. I don’t know why we can’t just have true equality instead of never-ending rebound effects.

that's a good description in my experience too but I kinda like how more straightforward they are

Where the fuck do you get your info from? In this regard Scandi women are like all other women: They will never approach you unless you're Chad.

When a Brazilian flag tells you not to visit Salvador or a favela in Rio de Janeiro is something you should take seriously

not really. here the only point we can go more traditional/conservative is probably immigration and maybe the economy. everything else is considered core danish values.
the solution really is just to sit back and wait for it all to collapse or transform into something different and this goes for all of europe.
i don't even worry about muslim immigration at all, i can already see the impact it has on women.

Or I can get information from more reliable sources that I can vet.
This place is for funposting.

That means you will never have authoritarian leaders?

equality can never exist because men and women are not equal. they fill out different roles in society and has always done so.
in our case, women didn't graduate at the same level as men so we started to put focus on them so they could graduate on the same rate as men. as time went on, we didn't remove the focus and it turned into women now graduating at higher rates. you can't put focus on men now because the 'women are still below men' mentality is still prevalent in most things except a few cases like false rape accusations

definitely not in our life times

No they are awesome, evrryone fuck off they're mine

Well what I meant was that since governmental, educational and commercial institutions are social constructs, we should be able to engineer them to such a degree that everyone is afforded an equal opportunity. I understand however that the social dynamic resulting from inherent differences between genders, classes and cultures makes this extremely difficult due to all the rebounding. For example in the mid 1900’s here it was harder to get hired as a black or hispanic, but now because of affirmative action a less qualified black or hispanic can be hired over a white.

lmao

I heard on here it was like that in Iceland and presumed it was like that for all of Scandinavian.

well affirmative action is engineering them so everyone is afforded an equal opportunity, except of for example, making more jobs to blacks it takes jobs from whites and give them to blacks.

That’s why there’s a problem, or else I wouldn’t be posting anything.

>i think coalburners are 50/50
????

Most people here are what reddittards would call incels , so nothing they say can be taken seriously.
Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Is it true that you dodged most of the refugee wave because they thought you were racist because of the mohamed cartoons?

This

I can't prove you wrong, waffleboy.

My dad is polish and my mom is morrocan so i'm not a waffle tbqh.
born and bred in Ghent do

Is Chad Nordic the all time peak of human performance? Imagine going balls deep in a different Nordic qt nightly

It's not that impressive.

What is your skin color?

Depends, are you arab?