/got/ general

Joanna Lannister Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

green-chili.blogspot.rs/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who would you include in these tiers?

previous

Leakbros konw if m'lady the best girl will make an appearance this season?

The guy on the right is a big guy.

Only Aisling

Reminder Joanna loved Aerys

you rang?

reminder that burning people alive is fine if it's daenerys doing it

You know what's funny?

Seeing jonsafags on tumblr think Dany is a terrible person and that Jon should hate her for burning people alive when Stannis did the same thing and Jon respected him just fine. And at the very least Dany does it because the Tarlys for example turned traitor and helped murder thousands in the name of a woman who killed their pope, seized power by force and killed her kin both by law and blood

Sansa can feed Ramsay to dogs just fine. Randyl and Dickon need to get a proper execution. The sheer hypocrisy

I see some of y'all like to link to r/freefolk, but I'd like to just REMIND y'all that if you want to do that in this thread, YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP
now
GTFO with that cancer tumblr-tier place

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

white walkers are god tier

everything else is low or shit tier

Off-topic but I think I gonna binge-watch Fargo Season 3.

first of all: any anons living in santa fe that are construction workers? please why don't you work on his office and leak some WOW info for us :^)

second of all: television and film
grrm is /ourguy/ now??? we did it reddit?

pic related: relevant parts are highlighted

LF is shit tier

>the gold yields to the coal

BARATHEONED!

Well the only difference is that Dany is an arrogant, entitled, incompetent tyrant whereas Stannis would've probably been the best ruler out of any of the possible candidates. I don't care about jonsafags but I'm suprised anyone actually likes Dany when she literally acts like Hitler.

What gives her the idea that she can rule seven kingdoms when she can't even rule one city?

You just KNOW she gave him a handy at least.

Or are 13 year olds even having sex now?

I-i loved you...once

>Jon Arryn faked his death, he is actually still alive and behind everything that has happened in the story so far

>literally acts like hitler

Sounds like tumblr speak user.

Jon did not respect Stannis on the show.

Well he sure as fuck didn't hate him or oppose him, especially enough not to ask the guy for ships to get the Wildlings

My boy Bran is Elder God tier villain.

I need a fantasy war epic with fun armor like this.

he sure as shit didnt give a fuck that Brienne was going around castle black (which wouldnt be standing if not for Stannis) gloating that she executed him and threatening to kill Davos and Melisandre if they said anything back to her and he didnt let Davos kill Melly when he was moaning all season that he didnt want to be bought back

Cute family. Be a shame if a midget were to ruined it.

Why is it with Roose you always loose? Also why does Roose keeps Ramsay around when it's easy just to kill him?

house stark

And this means what?

No one gave a shit about Jon abandoning the Watch or having Wildlings on his team (except Glover) or that Rickon was back and alive and a prisoner, just means the writers are hacks. But in the books, Jon sure as shit didn't hate Stannis and that was translated enough in the show

Emilia,kit,kit's gf and the true kingindanorf were all spotted at a festival but weren't seen hanging out together

hmmm.......

>But in the books, Jon sure as shit didn't hate Stannis and that was translated enough in the show
No book jon and Stannis's relationship is completely different to the show.

Only thing I'm getting at is that Jon didn't hate Stannis who also burns people

And eats rats
He was trully disgusting

There is nuthing wrong with burning people. Especially if kings do it.

Ramsay is the only other member of House Bolton. Before he knocked up Fat Walda Ramsay was the only chance for the Bolton line to continue. Which is why Ramsay took out Roose before he could get loose.

Daenerys burns people and Tyrion doesn't hate her
Tyrions kills relatives and Daenerys doesn't hate her

Match made in hell, don't ya think?

reminder jon is going to wed both sansa and arya like aegon and his sister wives

sansa will be his rhaenys and arya his visenya dark sister

kys sansafags

Imagine how old and smelly his work space must be

>secret 2nd wall
but the five forts being the 2nd wall on the other side makes sense reeee

>a fucking stableboy is wearing more colourful and arguably better clothes than a high lord's daughter

dumb phoneposter selfieposter

Why did Rheagar name one of his sons Jaehaerys?

>selfieposter
I wish I was that young, I could hang out with these boys
You just know

He looks like a feminine Rachel Maddow

BRAAVOS D&D

the five forts are the only access into the grey waste. the long night was caused in the east via the bloodstone emperor and was a celestial event caused by the destruction of planetos' second moon. hence the stories that spawn from the east.

the long night isn't tied to the others. the others just appeared during the long night most likely as it was more hospitable and advantageous during this period of time.

the long night was a planetary event that fucked over everyone and was not restricted to westeros.

the five forts were a defence against different non human entities that fell upon humanity from the eastern front. they had zero relation to white walkers

top swordsman/fighters in got?

Will they use "What is dead may never die" theme again?

>Post yfw the leaks are true

>leaks
Post em

>tfw surrounded by casualfags, summerfags and newfags

green-chili.blogspot.rs/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
Here comes the train! Choo-choo!

why thank you :3

is S6 worth a free download? I forgot how shit it is.

who is he aiming at /got/?

Do you like Dany, Sansa and Cersei wank?

Then by all means download it

>Aisling

This S U C C ?

>ignoring the Jon wank, which was the most consistent and egregious of them all
We see you Jonfag.

Hopefully kelly c

>being a manletfag

lol no.

But the season was 100% more focused on those three than on Jon, except for the parts those faggots decided to waste Bran's storyline on. I hope D&D burn in whatever hell the Old Gods have

if you just turn your brain off season 5 and 6 can be quite enjoyable i've found

I guess you haven't read the BoTB script where Dany and Sansa were portrayed as some sort of goddesses that everyone was scared of.

so olenna and LF killed joffery?

What character do you want to return for S7?

For me, it's pic related

gendry

that supposed to be cersei and jaime?
not accurate. jaime should have long hair.

Jaime and Cersei were indistinguishable in early age.

>tfw lyanna could probably beat you up and use your body in any way she likes

>please why don't you work on his office and leak some WOW info for us :^)

I can repost the twow teasers if you'd like (that are most likely just scrapped ADWD stuff) but there's nothing else.

well there's like 50 characters on the show. can't really kill hundreds per book like gurm.

the directing/writing team, to end this nightmare

BASED NCW

Her and Mero tbqh. I ship them hard.

And it'd be nice to have an actual man on the show, not just a manlet/midget or a walking meme. n-no homo

>our guys are the ones who get BTFO at the end
Really made me think

officially yes... there's other theories of course.
Preston thinks it's just LF, but brought in Olenna in to Sansa for some reason. Not his most solid theory tho I'd say.

Some people theorize that Tywin knew too. Either knew and did nothing to stop it, or was actually in it, part of the deal for the Tyrell alliance (tommen and not joffrey).

i just watched the ep and olenna fiddles with sansas hair while they talk at the start (presumably taking the thing off her necklace which she uses as the poison, little finger later talks about this with sansa and notices the bead is missing and says it was the poison)

game of thrones = closed time loop

agreed?

M8

my heart :3

Yes, Bran time wargs into Jaime and pushes himself out of the tower window in order to cascade the events of the series.

nobody in this reddit general was in that thread because they were too busy circlejerking in here

>i just watched the ep
in the show olenna admitted to it later on. not much to theorize about.

these theories are about the books.

>making GOT threads outside of /GOT/
please kys yourself

If you don't believe LF was trying to kill Tyrion you are pleb tier

that thread was dark and full of terrors

maybe he was happy to have tyrion as the fall guy, but the main goal as tyrions death? why?

Bran warged into the pigeon pie and deliberately choked him out.

Problem with those 2 theories (LF acted alone, and LF wanted to kill Tyrion) is that the Olenna/Sansa scene makes no sense.

It was all random? "Oh lets just ask Sansa if Joffrey is a monster, apparently he is, well, sucks for you Margaery, enjoy your life!"?

Olenna is a no-nonsense kind of character. She didn't set up that meet for no reason at all, not buying it. Much as it's fun to dig deeper into stuff sometime, the LF/Olenna story makes perfect sense. with LF saying he make rumor spread in the Tyrell camps about how Joffrey was a monster, and then Olenna going on about how she heard Joffrey was a monster and stuff..

Sure it's not absolute proof, LF might have been lying and Olenna might have just had her own spies/contacts... But I'll go with Occam's razor here.

As for LF kiling tyrion... sure he tried to kill him on the blackwater, and could try again... but the same problem remains, lots of useless scenes from characters who are NOT doing useless shit.

why does LF want tyrion dead of all people

why would a kingsguard take orders from LF

Because Tyrion knows LF lied about him/the dagger, which could really well have gotten him killed.

LF almost certainly tried to get him killed once in the battle of the Blackwater.

Tyrion thinks it's Cersei or Joffrey, but it's 99.999% sure it's LF. Mandon Moore came from the Vale, "recommended by Lysa Arryn". Which really means "Recommended by Littlefinger". Which really means that Mandon Moore was just one more LF's agent and tried to kill Tyrion for him.

It's just like the Kettleblacks. Cersei thinks they are hers, Tyrion thinks that they are his because he had bronn pay them double, but they were LF all this time anyway ( until shit hits the fan anyway, now they're pretty much just in for their own skin).