83% of Russians think gay sex is ‘reprehensible.’ It’s up from 76% in 2008 and 68% in 1998

83% of Russians think gay sex is ‘reprehensible.’ It’s up from 76% in 2008 and 68% in 1998.

levada.ru/2018/01/11/17389/

>83% of Russians think gay sex is ‘reprehensible.’ It’s up from 76% in 2008 and 68% in 1998.

Don't Russians know what year it is?

can someone explain these stats? it's strange that a european country is going backwards in this way. even if you disagree with homosexuality, it's weird that the resentment is growing

they saw the Sup Forums catalog

In Eastern Europe it liberal conception of human rights was often prromoted by the same political class that pushed for privatization, austerity and neo-liberal ''reforms''.

Unfortunately, this is now rejected en bloc by majority of the population.

>unfortunately

Russians got bamboozled by traps

the thread is over after this post
everyone stop posting

>Unfortunately

>hating liberals and their pet fags is going backwards
Go back to Reeeeddit, faggot

Traps are not gay though, so I have to agree with them.

calendars are illegal in Russia

>disagreeing with me is "backwards"

>gay resentment is growing
>>>>>>>>>backwards
pick 1

>b-but muh progress

>Traps are not gay
This

disgusting desu
russians should be ashamed

based

I HATE fags
*stomps on fags' stomachs*

Best part about living in a black country is they reject neoliberal and western progressive trash, they still beat up fags here. Only wh*Tes and Khazar Je*s push this shit.

>60k population
not even rare baka

d-don't you l-love me?

based

>bugchasers will defend sticking their cocks where faeces is ejected from

Yes, capitalism must be resolutely rejected since its an impedimpent to freedom and equality.

Solidarity is the best weapon against exploitation and chauvinism divides the working class.

I don't know you, sorry

It's tragic that proletariat succumbs to propaganda and takes up bourgeois values.

stop pretending you don't know me!

I thought I were important to you ;_;

Is

It is almost like pushing faggots in everything has the opposite effect

So why do Russians keep using products and services from literal gay promoting companies like Apple and Google?

Why are there no Russian alternative to companies like Intel, AMD and Nvidia that literally make an effort to hire as many gays as possible?

Pffff...private you can fuck anuone and anything. Man. woman. Any sex, any age, any race. May be goat or cow if you want. PRIVATE. On public you must be geterosexual. Simple rules for comfy russian life.

this, based russia

cause that has literally nothing to do with it

>backwards
[ideology intensifies]

99% of Sup Forums think sex is a real phenomenon

It's always 2007 for me.

Because no one care.

Russia is not in europe

Americans would never be so easily contro-

What happened?

France didn't want to invade Iraq and pointed out how it was a stupid idea.

So if a country doesn't want to participate in war and wants to live peacefully then it's bad? Fuck, what is wrong with americans? That attitude is really like something straight from cold war propaganda.

not everything is this straightforward

Well, tt looks pretty much like that.

>backwards

Keep in mind that is is right after 9/11, so at the time the only thing on anyone's mind was revenge.

Revenge to France?

>backwards
>europe

Maybe Russians started to think traps are not gay.

"If you don't suck dicks and get fucked in the ass you are backwards"--t. Liberal

No. It's kind of hard to explain. Because of what happened, people were really mad and they took on this "if you aren't with us, you're against us" kind of attitude. If France was against invasion, so their public opinion went down.

Revenge against Iraq for 9/11?

Yes. People took a sort of mob mentality, in a way very similar to Pearl Harbor.

What is Iraq have to you with your skyscrapers? I thought you invade them because of the non-existing weapon of massive destruction.

Yes, but people became much more open to it after they realized that things overseas affect their everyday life. They were so afraid of another 9/11 that they became hyper-paranoid.

What it has to do with revenge in that case if it wasn't them who blow your towers up?

>european country

>non-existing
they were found, but the media lost interest by then. google it, dumbass.

Neocohens in the media tried their best to connect Iraq to 9/11. Mossad claimed that one of the 9/11 terrorists got their Anthrax vials from Iraqi officials.

You're right, it wasn't them. But the general public just kind of sees the entire Middle East as one big country. Most people don't really know the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan. They don't know the implications of an all out invasion.

Yeah, sure. I totally believe you.
>But the general public just kind of sees the entire Middle East as one big country
So memes are true after all.