Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god-tier ideology...

Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god-tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

part 1 was good tho

Not from Hollywood. Altruism and Hedonism, along with an illogical hatred for Rand from the elite wouldnt allow it.

Oh go away

Wtf this looks gorgeous, should I watch it?

Just as soon as there's a good Ayn Rand novel, OP.

ayn rand died on welfare. she drew it under an assumed name to avoid harming "the movement".

If roads can't even be built, what makes you think that a movie would be made?

>A=A
>Therefore, white women were built for black dick
Ayn Rand was a genius

>i posted it again, mom!

In order for a movie to be good the source material has to be good too.

>ayn rand advocates selfish destructive consumerism
>the hollywood elite won't like it

>Objectivism is god-tier ideology
you mean, nobody with an IQ higher than body-temperature in Celsius takes it seriously.

ayn rand is shit but stirnerfags do nothing but post non-arguments and seem to be enlightened by their own intelligence

Objectivism is hedonistic. In fact hedonism is the foundation of objectivism.

>god-tier ideology

Objectivism is degenerate ideology. Even communism is better, because it understands that individuals cannot thrive without society.

So you blame the fandom?
How spooked of you.

>16yo edgelords on Sup Forums

Not their own intelligence, my intelligence, I'm just lazy enough to let peoples take some themselves, though it's still mine
Nice, very nice, impressive.
All ideologies are bd, think about that next time you whine for a movie to be made because you want it but don't take action to make it so, kiddo, think about that.

>Also, clean your room
t. your penis

what's so bad about objectivism?

The game Bioshock is probably the best exploration of Randian philosophy.

What is so good about it?
It's a sort of eternal paradox of free market and human rights.
Though one could argue that in a Star Trek universe, earth can be objectivistic. It just really depends what one sees as 'striving for happiness'.
I would Recommend Stirner + The Tao Te Ching if you ever run into any trouble on the part of happiness and whining about corporate-taxes.

Yes, though it failed in Bioshock because of the smugglers, Ryan not wanting to be discovered so the 'war' started {So it was not a 'free market'}.
The whole Splicer/Child abuse thing is jut a free market thingie.
>Like today, a lot (maybe even the majority) of pedo-vacations, those people come from the wealthy west and use the 'free market' to get their rocks of for less than a bus ticket.

Kek

Shitty reddit-tier strawman comic made by someone who never read the novel.

>spook
>not the patrician phantasm

ITT: Pseuds

kinda hard to make a good movie when the source material is garbage