So, which Justice League member gets brainwashed and turned evil for 80% of the movie?

So, which Justice League member gets brainwashed and turned evil for 80% of the movie?

They already did that in Bman Vee Supadupe.

SNYDER PLEASE COME BACK

this image unironically triggered me

like those youtube thumbnails with the pictures of the face of the host with their mouth wide open like AAAAHHHHH LOOK INSIDE MY MOUTH AND CLICK ON THIS LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!

No they didn't

WW or the nigger. You gotta aim for the weaker minds.

Superman

That Chris Pratt looks like something made by one of those retarded kids on DeviantArt

Maybe they'll have the balls to do a Parallax story.

Is Josh Wheaton /ourguy/ now?

Not until he gets fit.

If anyone can straighten him out, it's DC

Superman obviously

Let us hope DC can save him.

Women and black people can't be evil because that would be sexist and racist.

It's obviously going to be the straight, white Christian symbol, Superman.

He's dead, retard.

Is him being a crying seal a reference to As Told by Ginger? or am I just missing the punchline

Imagine if Wonder Woman being brainwashed into making you her pusy slave and she uses the lasso of truth to make you admit you like it

What? Are you being ironically stupid?

Why would you lie in the first place?

>Get fucked by Wonder Woman
>Tell her you dont like it

Of course he is.

Wheedon is a pretentious pampered man child who thinks he's a feminist but he's really a sub fetishist.

He also thinks he's an activist. I honestly don't think he understands anything about the real world or people.

Mind control is my favorite science-fiction theme. It can lead to some deep charactet development.

How was I not already aware of how B A S E D they are

JUST A JOKE LOL

MIND CONTROL

AND DEEP PLOTS

based pusyposter

>He also thinks he's an activist.
He's clearly activated your jimmies lol

Production under Snyder was probably far enough along that it was too late for Whedon to make a change like that

But Snyder had already made Superman brainwashed evil

A little rumor I heard is that Snyder actually wanted a mind controlled and evil superman who gets the spell broken by lois which is now being edited out by Whedon because he thought it didn't fit.