Why do europeans do this?

why do europeans do this?

Because the """""""""""European"""""""""" posters upset at this are M*slim subhumans who hate white people.

why do americans do this?

I thought the OBSESSED meme was a lame way to insult europeans but really I've noticed it's becoming more and more true. I don't understand why they want to take apart and examine every little aspect of our lives. Not to mention the "why do Americans do this" threads where some things are true for certain groups of people and other shit is just ridiculous things that no one does, but to them its all the same.

I unironically wish we could do this desu
looks badass.

It’s not just europeans but sudacas. Every time a mutt gets posted you’ll see argentina brazil and other shitholes replying
>haha this is funny because our countries are not shit, america is shit!
It’s pathetic

You mean inflate your head to enormous sizes, turn it brown and shoot fire out of your scalp while having a snake tongue? That would be pretty cool actually and a clever evolutionary adaptation to scare off predators.

you wish that you could talk about your diverse ancestry with your countrymen? or you wish that you could light your head on fire, increase its size, and turn it red?

OBSESSED

>I AM DUMB MY HEAD IS BIG
>I am smart my head is normal ;)

THAT ISNT FUNNY TAKE IT BACK!!

Riddle me this, am I American because some people with English ancestors live in the United States?

America came after England your argument is void

Because from the very start we like to give out tips.

Also I enjoy not having my penis burning.

yes

>amerimutts don't know how to wash their dicks
Kek

>South American or Balkan person starts Amerimuttposting

dick burn is 100% real and i can prove it

It must be inferiority complex or something

>my grandgrandgrandfather lived in Germany two hundred years ago
>that means i'm German :)))

> new Europeans have less euro blood than me
The absolute fuckng state of Europe

What kinds of heritage do congolombians have?

black/european/native but the amount and mixture varies from person to person

you mutts are the ones who were largely forcing that following ethnicity is/is not white meme and it backfired
nothing personell

yuropoors are jealous of your beautiful and succesful country

depends on the region:
Pacific Coast: African
Caribbean coast: European+African+Native
Inland: European+ native

Also as said, it varies from person to person, so you have trirracials, mestizos, castizos, whites, quadroons, mulattoes, blacks, amerindians, etc... The main heritages here are Spanish and Syrian-Lebanese, and some minorities of italians, germans and french

>you mutts are the ones who were largely forcing that following ethnicity is/is not white

I saw far more of the "meds/slavs aren't white" shit coming from northwestern euroean posters than from americans.

I honestly don't know, since Euros literally do the same thing.

However, if an American straight up says
>I am Italian and Polish,
he is being retarded, if he says
>I have Italian and Polish roots,
that is okay.

bullshit, ahmed. it is mostly foreign shits who are obsessed with whiteness on Sup Forums. we don't give a shit.

Sure americans are not bothered by the amerimutt meme at all!

It's true doe, you really are annoying muh heritage amerilard mutts

Because we thought it would prevent kids from masturbating and it caught on

el monstro...

do you have the original, without the orc face?

>muh heritage
The fact of the matter is this - most people are incredibly boring. Their hobbies, interests, and accomplishments are completely uninteresting. Having some kind of heritage to some european country gives them something to talk about with their friends and gives them an excuse to delve into a different cutlure. Is it stupid? Yes. Do the majority of people who do this try to identify themselves as an acutal european? no

Because nearly everyone on Sup Forums is insecure as hell.

>the site is dominated by Americans, taking up maybe half the userbase
>American culture and American attitudes dominate
>someone from the other 50% of non-Americans points out that a certain aspect of this culture is slightly idiosyncratic or unusual to them
>'OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO OBSESSED SHUT THE FUCK UP PATHETIC YUROPOOR HOW DARE YOU'

He needs to justify not being a whole man

>and then user spammed shart memes, mutt memes, 56% memes and american bear memes while screaming about how America sucks

Why do Americans do this?

>>someone from the other 50% of non-Americans points out that a certain aspect of this culture is slightly idiosyncratic or unusual to them

Don't kid yourself, it's usually more like "Oh my God, do Americans actually do this? Someone nuke these retarded subhumans for measuring things wrong"

Yeah the problem is that Americans can't handle any banter or even light teasing. You see everything as an existential attack

fuck that shit looks like it hurts

Its a Beksinski painting, forgot the name.