m.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJxs06232A
i.4cdn.org/b/1515803996733.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LT2JdzGbXwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a jew too btw

got a mustache lads
normies btfo

any fur man in

Reminder that busty, attractive Jewesses are part of a Jewish conspiracy to assimilate genes from the best goyim to advance the interests of world Jewry

seductivejewess4.net/

It's ok goy, let me introduce you to my sister

results are in

messaged that trap lads

how big is your penis

extremely well done with the Canadian part.

>french jewish

prefect

leftypol throwing a spastic one again lmao

THE LIBERALS ARE GOING INSANE HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAAAHHAAHHA

Overall very good, but Brazil and northern Mexico need to be in there.

yes please

Slags

7.3 inches

>china not a shithole
could go into a rekt thread right now and give you at least 30 examples of why that's a load of shit

brazil's a mixed bag imo
i guess i can just colour everything but south brazil as a shithole

the virgin topology
the chad homotopy theory

very tempted to click that link

>President Trump

Woah...

>brazil
>mexico
>moldova
>botswana

why are there so many chinese shills on Sup Forums

brainlets have become some of the most used images in my Sup Forums folder

who fucking writes this shit?

feel like shit just want her back

very nice

what do you mean? chinese people cannot post without a pass in part because captcha doesnt work in china as its google based and many chinese ips are rangebanned

minorities love communism because they think it means more gibs

All my homies wanna eat potatoes-au-gratatiiin

i hope it's a joke

>profile picture has something about "trans women" and "cops"
ah yes

When John C. Calhoun became Secretary of War in 1817, he thought that contact with white civilization was changing Indian culture for the worse.
>They neither are, in fact, nor ought to be, considered as independent nations... Left to themselves, they will never reach that desirable condition...they must be overwhelmed by the mighty torrent of our population. … Our laws and manners ought to supersede.

On February 4, 1822, a delegation of 13 chiefs met with President Monroe at the White House.

An American who was present at the meeting commented:
>You can see these people and believe that they are destined, in no very long lapse of time, to disappear from the face of the earth. I feel very greatly for them. We can never can forget that they were the native lords of that soil which they are gradually yielding to their invaders.

yanks

botswana is first world

a lot of the times when i see a muscly girl like this i imagine she probably has a big juicy clit from and overabundance of test

what would you do if you found out that your parents did this to you?

four people stabbed to death in london on new years. 80 stabbing deaths there in 2017. haha.

that picture just looks like a grim american ghetto
not very convincing lad

What part of England is this? youtube.com/watch?v=RAqs2Vj1Ark

reported a minor problem on khan academy and they fixed it

You're doing God's work

westcountry

reported a major breaking problem in a proprietary software and they fixed it 6 months after i needed it solved

What do you do when you ask your thicc line manager to bounce up and down for you after she mentioned she had an uncomfortable bra on and making her upset because she accused me of saying her tits were fat and would bounce rather than o just wanted to watch her bounce her tits? Or leaving chocolate on hot girls desks and telling them they after they turn it down to "give into temptation" and having them eat it and watching and laughing like an absolute pervert

>be yank
>doctor fucks up the jewish ritual
>dick develops into this: i.4cdn.org/b/1515800261930.jpg
SIMPLY CREASIN HERE

Cornwall

they can use vpns and most of them are under US flags or on flagless boards

science was invented to "prove" the earth is round

What would you do in this situation if this dark gentlemen came up to you saying the same thing?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJxs06232A

just saw this photo and it's inspiring me to write a small poem about it

>just saw this photo and it's inspiring me to write a small poem about it

and what a scummy man
just give him half a chance i bet he'll rob you if he can

WHY THESE COMMIES LOOK LIKE THEY BOUT TO DROP THE MOST FIRE ALBUM OF 2018

>80 deaths from stabbings
>8 million population
That's almost a one in a million chance of dying from a stabbing, worth it if you ask me for living in the greatest city in one of the greatest nations in history

Utterly fucked my reward pathways and I wasn’t even going that hard

do you not like poetry?

Woof haha

The left really can't meme my god

>That's almost a one in a million chance
>8 million/80 = 1 million

Londoner maths

i've been to limmasol when i was about 7 or 8. we stayed in paphos which was nearby if i remember right. the thing that sticks in my mind was the cy[riot pound at the time was worth more than the uk pound. i've got a shitload of cypriot old money in my drawer. having said that, seeing a picture and drawing a poem makes u sound fucking gay as hell

spics were a mistake

President Adams was an uncomfortable in public, preferring to be more of a citizen-orator like Cicero.

French commentators write:
>You would blush to see him in any society, and particularly at Court circles, walking about perfectly listless, speaking to no one, and absolutely looking as if he were in a dream.

>Mr. Adams is extremely plain and simple both in his manners and habilements; and labours to avoid alike the foolery and splendour of ‘fantastic fashion’ .

He kept a detailed diary and wrote lots of letters:
>Two-thirds of a long life are past, and I have done nothing to distinguish it.

He reported on Napoleon’s 1812 invasion of that countryand the disastrous retreat:
>It may well be doubted whether in the compass of human history since the creation of the world a greater, more sudden and total reverse of fortune was ever experienced.

>At all events he will be one of the standing examples of human vicissitude, ranged not among the Alexanders, Caesars, and Charlemagnes, but among the Hannibals, Pompeys, and Charles the 12th.

what's your go-to snack

it's actually 10 in a million. exactly. dumb paki

what the fuck is this image
lefties will go to any length to find things that reinforce their world view

Remind me to pick up some green paint

i.4cdn.org/b/1515803996733.webm
any takers?

That webm is so much better with the sound. Makes me hard

Carolus Rex mentioned

visually resembles a miscarriage

iirc she let of a massive fart after

youtube.com/watch?v=LT2JdzGbXwU
ratting videos are kino

here's my poem:
red sky
up high
red sea
near me

love reading these

convinced most supposed london posters don't even live there

I want that ass

wish i could fuck my own ass with my willy. have only ever achieved self suck with a simultaneous prostate massage.

i'm waved

>still seething
it's been 30 years m8

Could only ever manage to get the tip in my mouth

30 years since what

best leave it that way, the back and neck pain is overriden by the pleasure in the moment but hurts like getting hit by a truck right after

>40 rats less

look at the size of those things
it's like the movie Tremors

gib cow-titted jew gf, Ben

lmao