I just saw this on Sup Forums and I have to know if this is satire or what

I just saw this on Sup Forums and I have to know if this is satire or what

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is Image comics?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_Comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's just Bomb Queen

There is nothing satirical about Bomb Queen

Thanks for explaining why we had a bunch of shitheads thinking this was a Marvel comic.

> wtfmarvel

you are a complete fucktard but then what would we expect from Sup Forums

Not satire, just terrible.

Bomb queen is basically the worst Image can put out, although nowadays the worst seems to be generic pitches for tv shows and movies. The days where shit like Bomb Queen would come out from them are long gone.

>being a fucktard for not following YOUR hobby

This is why we used to beat nerds up.

>Being a fucktard for not reading autismbooks

Okay buddy

And people find the senseless murder of children funny?

You don't find child abuse funny?

This is a fucking comics board and you made a thread about a comic, don't be mad when people tell you you're wrong about something.

I don't think I've ever talked to someone that actually LIKES Bomb Queen.

Bomb Queen is supposed to be some kind of satire, it's just not a very good one

Aside from the obvious point of needing Bomb Queen in order to keep selling the series, why hasn't anyone killed her yet?

kek you're such a shower of cunts Sup Forums

That's not dark humor, that's just mean spirited and unfunny

It exists. It's just not funny.

That said, if it rustles Sup Forums's Jimmies, I'm tempted to buy it.

Nobody who did would admit to it.

He's probably calling you a fucktard because you're so simple you don't know how to use Google.

There's pretty much no reason. She just always comes out on top because she's the main character.

Because she's got massive plot armor.

Because she's needed for the series to go on.

And the series goes on because... Fuck if I know, I suppose the creators find it funny or something? It only sells like 1,000 copies an issue.

Was it Bomb Queen or The Pro that Samuel L Jackson said he wanted to see in a movie and got scolded by Joss Whedon at an Avengers press junket thingy?

Is she a giantess or something?

I hate stories like that. If you're going to have a character this horrible and bad, you need to have a reason why someone hasn't killed them yet. Irredeemable had the main character at least be Golden Age Superman.

The little girl dying is whatever, I mean I've read Crossed and stuff, but this giant nipplebot mech is of interest to me.

That guy must be a riot at parties

Sup Forums being incredibly and retardedly offensive is "just satire" in the same way dumbass youtubers scaring the shit out of people and getting punched for it is "just a prank".

The Pro sounds way less bad given that she seems to have some serious elements, like being willing to die to save her daughter.

>Whedon scolding Sam Jackson
Did he get yelled at for being racist?

Lemme guess, It was attached to a pseudo intellectual wall of text full of buzzwords, explaining the jews plan to destroy the white man this time trough mpreg in comics.

When did night hawk care about not harming preggers?

I mean, I'm hardly offended or shocked by it given the things I jack my cock to, I'm just fucking puzzled. Like, it makes me feel old. I really don't "get" Bomb Queen. Then again, I'm not sure if there is anything of substance there to get.

Why did Valentino allowed him to appear in this shit?

No argument here. It's a bad book that has gone on for a baffling amount of time.

My dick has never been harder. NEVER.

Bomb Queen is Jimmy Robinson's mental breakdown. After years of earnest effort to create successful comics he was dicked over by editors and his dreams crushed. So he made Bomb Queen.

Not him. He's an Image comics "original" character.

I'm 39 man, I know I'm old...I think there's nothing to get there. There's no subtext here.

Bomb Queen is so much better than anything Marvel or DC have done in years.

Empty hyperbole and a lie.

I want to know something.
Both Madder Red and Bomb Queen and needlessly sadistic, monstrous and sociopathic crime lords. How come MR is so damn charming, yet Bomb Queen is so repulsive on every level?

I know Sup Forums hates Spencer now, but I've been meaning to ask this

meet

>Sup Forums
>Ever beating anybody up in their life.

To be fair to Sup Forums yeah, yeah i know it doesn't surprise me that they confused it with Marvel with the shit they've been putting out recently.

Big strong neo nazis gonna beat us up guys.

That's not hyperbole at all, sorry.

You seem to think I like Bomb Queen. When did Sup Forums get so bad at reading?

Okay, but the real question is, does that dude actually like Bomb Queen, or is he just in a rush from furiously spanking it to his pregnancy fetish?

At least commit to your bait, user.

Neither, Marvel and DC have been trash for a long time.

Just because you're biting doesn't mean I'm baiting you. Maybe Civil War 3 will be better, right?

That doesn't mean that Bomb Queen is better... Hyperbole, but then again you must be enjoying the (you)s

Oh I don't blame him at all for thinking that. Marvel has become complete shills in recent years. What I blame him for is not doing a simple google search before posting.

>pure ignorance thread attracts followers, Sup Forums is involved.

A guy comes from another board and asks a genuine question, so you use this to instigate an argument? You're part of the problem.

He's making the implication that BQ is shit but is still less shit than marvel/dc current stuff
Doesn't mean he likes it, just that it's less awful than the big 2
Which is wrong
But still, that's what he meant

Jesus Christ Sup Forums, could you get any more cringey?

>That doesn't mean that Bomb Queen is better
And yet it is, independently of the statement that they are shit. Tell me what you think hyperbole means.

Literacy, finally, thank you.

I've actually never read Madder Red but I really should. That page is hilarious.

I just wanted to say I unironically like Bomb Queen. Its not good. Its the opposite of good, but its entertaining in a vapid and stupid kind of way. Sort of like Crossed; so bad its good. I certainly won't defend it though. Anybody who dislikes it has many good reasons to do so.

Yeah, it's just some ignorant shit. I mean, fuck, Old Man Logan wasn't spectacular, but it doesn't take spectacular to clear the low bar Bomb Queen set.

Exaggeration if you prefer, you can't seriously think that Bomb Queen is better than say...Vision or ASS

Not that user but tell me why bomb queen is better?

>I read Crossed and I don't care if children die senselessly
Uh hu.

>Somebody who couldn't be arsed to do basic Google search comes and makes a shit thread about the same subject some other yard already did a thread a few minutes ago, he also happens to come from Sup Forums

>a legit question

You definitely are part of the problem.

A common thing on Sup Forums I see is somebody comparing two bad things and being mistaken for liking one
>here are two piles of shit
>one is smaller than the other
>"he likes (smaller shit) what a fucking idiot"

I don't get why people don't understand things

Bomb Queen knows what it is and embraces it. The Big Two are stagnating in the idea that they're putting out quality content.

Not exaggeration, either. Why are you avoiding the issue of you not knowing what hyperbole is?

This is an opinion I get, well put.

THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COMIC THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!
HOW IS THAT EVEN ACTUAL CRITICISM? IT'S JUST SHITPOSTING!

They're too busy trying to have an internet argument, it's that simple. And simple really is the best word for it, because you would have to be to think like this. They're too busy trying to win that they'll grasp at straws that aren't even there. Not even just Sup Forums, a lot of board do this, and it's puerile.

Okay sure, you can quote what you like, but where is the titsformer??

a) somebody being wrong isn't shitposting it's just being an idiot (which isn't what's happening here)
and b) he seems to know exactly what comic he's talking about
I don't understand what you're not getting here

Well, Marvel did became the worst publisher on Earth.

>tfw ded comic
I miss Bedlam, Sup Forums ;_;

>The Big Two are stagnating in the idea that they're putting out quality content.
but they are putting out quality content or are you under the impression if its not creator owned then its automatically shit? because tha'ts just not true

that's not avatar press

I said it, Exaggeration as a figure of speech. But I see you're pretending that you like it better than some books from Marvel or DC, or worst... It's true. So let's just leave it here. There's nothing to gain in continuing this debate.

Sometimes I think the whole "autism" thing is a meme but then I find posters who actually probably are and it concerns me
Like what's the point in arguing online about comics and reaching to such huge ranges to find complete bullshit to show that other random guy "ha I fucking got you!"
Just chill out and read comics guys it's not a big deal

>THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COMIC THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Bomb Queen. It was never a mystery to anyone, maybe just you?
>HOW IS THAT EVEN ACTUAL CRITICISM?
Well, you see, I'm comparing similar works where one is renowned for being bad and the other people are pretending isn't. If you're so afraid of being trolled then stop replying. Especially in capslock, my god, how many potential trolls are seeing you act like this?

Image is Marvel or DC?

Is it bad that this very mildly disturbs me? Maybe I've seen to much edgy shit, this shit just doesn't affect me like it used to.

>Image is Marvel or DC?
holy shit go back to Sup Forums

>There's nothing to gain in continuing this debate.
A debate is not where one person misuses a word and won't admit to doing so when pressed for an answer. You're seeing things that aren't there.

Couldn't agree more. Think about how quickly this thread would have died if not for people pretending that I'm trolling them. I didn't push the subject, I gave my opinion and they overreacted.

Yes or no? Is Image Marvel or DC? It's your point, isn't it?

More recently, DC yes. Marvel has some hidden gems here and there. I suggest you pick up some Vision, Spider-Man/Deadpool, and Ultimates.

>Yes or no? Is Image Marvel or DC? It's your point, isn't it?
why don't you use google faggot

Did Spencer ever say what made him stop?

see
You are indeed desensitized. Better than being a trigger nigger though.

>Someone doesn't know as much as me
>better tell em to fuck off instead of helping out
This is why comics are either a)dying or b)becoming complete shit to appeal to non-comic-readers
Instead of making it some ebin exclusive club why not try to help people who show interest learn more about the medium instead of letting the movie crowds dictate our whole shit

> Is Image Marvel or DC?

Here, this should answer your question

>lmgtfy.com/?q=What is Image comics?

Why don't you? Aren't you trying to disprove me? I'm not the one saying that Image is part of the big two, so why are you avoiding the burden of proof?

>
>Image is Marvel or DC?

No dude, fucking NO, do NOT ask about that fucking comic, I don't think I can handle another goddamn Storytime of Pain.

Fuck you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_Comics
oh god that was so hard

SHITPOSTING is when Sup Forums puts up BombQueen out of context and tells all it's Sup Forums morons that it's Marvel's latest "SJW" comic JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CAUSE SHIT FOR MARVEL FANS OVER HERE, here on Sup Forums, and so now Sup Forums has to deal these kinds of idiot threads for who knows how long.
THAT IS SHITPOSTING. JUST LIKE WITH THEM BOMBING Sup Forums WITH A DOZEN NAZI CAP SPOILER THREADS!
Fuck you for defending all this Sup Forums trolling that's ruining Sup Forums with constant shitthreads

I mean I guess. I will say that we need more preggo bomb girl. I have a preggo fetish and I'm not ashamed.

Dude... Cool your fucking tits and take your meds...

Sup Forums is unfortunately one of the top boards to fall for bait and such so I see a lot of really violent and aggressive responses to non-bait questions simply because the OP doesn't know as much as the posters
It's gotten a lot worse over the last few months really but maybe we'll bounce back

what a retort

It must have been hard, it took you this long to do it. Now, what's really interesting is that, no, Image is not Marvel nor DC. So why was it used as an example against my statement?

What makes you think I'm from Sup Forums, anyways? You need to take a step back from this thread, you're seeing invisible enemies in your public board.

>Nazi Cap spoiler threads
What did they spoil?

More people own up to liking Crossed than Bomb Queen, from what I've gathered.

Which is even more terrifying, in a way.

Relax my dude. Just scroll past the thread if it bugs you that much
There's plenty of other ones