13 Reasons Why

is this worth watching?
heard mixed things

I love angsty teenage fare so I watched it and thought I dug it whilst I was. Then I finished up and I dunno... Nothing wraps up, characters don't change, you wait for some huge revelation and there was nothing.

Don't believe the hype. Episodes are too long. Characters are too target profiles. Protagonist who kills herself doesn't show any reasons why.

Without the two rape incidents she would have no reason to kill herself, so everything that actually happened in the show is absolutely pointless. Hannah is also super annoying. Always this quirky snarky aloof tumblrina. She never changes. She doesn't have any depth. Either happy or sad.

I... liked it.

any reasons why?

About 13- Buh Dum Tish!

its fucking garbage, only pre mature teenagers could like it.

It was fine for what it was and way better than the book which is all we can ask for in an adaptation.

I like how the main character embarasses himself.

Honestly, it was pretty comfy, so if thats what y oure after then its not bad. Mind you there are some moments that are hard to stomach or are simply cringy, but largely its just good shit to live vicariously through. + the main chick is a fucking thicc babe I can not wait to see where her career takes her.

terrible. only one character is likable
the rest are absolute teenage scum

I spent the whole last episode thinking ok, that kid is gonna shoot up the school and people are gonna be like, "we didnt learn not to be dicks when we made the girl kill herself so now the boy we were dicks to kills everyone" and that was going to be the point, but i guess thats for season 2

I was cringing throughout the entire first episode
The only reason I kept watching was bc the main girl was hot

Yeah, but the ugly oreo chick was hotter, amirit

first 2 eps are utter garbage, its almost like a different show. I heard somewhere that selena gomez wasnt on set for the whole production of them so they just fucked with the script a bit in spite of that.

If you can handle how teenagers deal with things (emotionally fueled and very reactionary) then yeah the show isn't bad at all.

it's about an angry virgin with oneitis for the school slut. he's mad that she committed sudoku before taking his virginity. now he must punish those that killed her

Good concept poorly executed

i liked the show, most people in it are fucking assholes or faggots though

so what were the 13 reasons why she killed herself, Sup Forums?

can't be bothered to actually watch this garbage

It's terrible, but not for the reasons Redditors will have you believe.

The show is made for high schoolers so if you're a mental midget that had similar experiences or is going through something similar, you might enjoy it. Otherwise it's melodramatic drivel.

Are you a teenage girl or do you like movies teenage girls like?
Then yeah

Otherwise not.

Bully bullshit propaganda