Menacing, mean magyar militiamen mercilessly mangle migrants

budapestbeacon.com/civil-society/civil-militias-abusing-illegal-immigrants-at-hungarian-border/37192

>Volunteer militias patrol the Hungarian border
>“They tied our hands with plastic handcuffs on our backs. They beat us with everything, with fists, kicks and batons. They deliberately gave us bad injures. We asked why they are beating us but they just said go back to Serbia.”
>The best-known group was founded by the mayor of the small border village Ásotthalom, László Toroczkai. Members of the group wear camouflage and boots. More often than not, they also have possess weapons.
>According to a report by German news magazine, Die Welt some members of the volunteers left their previous jobs in other parts of the country to join. One of them, 38-year-old “Tari” is an ex-bouncer from Budapest.

Discuss. Also, apart from us and Bulgaria, do others have similar militias?

Other urls found in this thread:

hirado.hu/2016/08/05/migransok-fosztogatjak-a-kerteket-horgoson-a-gazdak-elkeseredettek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good job, you guys are one of the last bastions, keep it up!

Based magyars. You guys know what's up.

We can no longer feel pity for them.

In Horgos, south of the border they are making the lives of people unbearable. They steal from gardens, litter all over the place, poison fishing ponds by washing their hair in them (seriously), ruin the produce, etc. An Afghan kid even had the indecency of drowing in someone else's fishing pond.

hirado.hu/2016/08/05/migransok-fosztogatjak-a-kerteket-horgoson-a-gazdak-elkeseredettek/

Fuck them.

Why do they try to enter your country anyway? Don't they want to go to Germany or Sweden? It's not like they can't do it through Serbia...

Holy shit that alliteration

I am thinking of visiting Hungary in honor of these great things. Anything I need to know/visit? How is German/English outside of the big cities?

Maybe they suck at geography. Or they can't go through Austria, Slovenia and Croatia because they also have their walls. Maybe they underestimated the border fence or maybe they try their chances anyway. Unfortunately, some migrants do manage to get through... They don't seem to want to go through Romania for some reason.

German is usually spoken in larger towns, younger people usually speak English. Apart from that? Most important rule: avioid Gypsies. They are about 6 percent of the population and about one thirds of them are feral. Most likely they will just try to pick your pockets. Compared to what I hear about no-go zones in Malmö, Paris and other places, they are harmless.

Generally, Hungary is safe. Budapest has a lot of excellent museums and the thermal baths are a must. The inner city has a rich nightlife. Try not to act British though... Most towns apart from Miskolc, Ózd and some other industrial rustbelts are worth a visit. Lots of historic landmarks. Also, huge fireworks and national celebration on August 20 when we celebrate the fact that we are Hungarians.

How does the thermal bath thing work exactly?
Are most of them like pools, where you pay and have changing cabins or is there something particular to it?

The difference is the water. It has a healing property due to its (completely natural) contents.

Yay good news!
This cheers me up

Nice, thanks.

yay magyaroszag!

>Handing them over
They all deserve a good nice warm place to stay after such a long dangerous wet trip.

could I come help out

>They deliberately gave us bad injures.
What does that even mean? The kind of injuries that don't show up nicely when taking photos for the press?

Did Captain Turbot from Paw Patrol come up with the name of this thread?

Bolan, yuo are my best ally.

Come, visit Hungary. Your tourismbux is welcome and you'd enjoy it. Budapest has a certain 'Old Europe' vibe.

Are there even good injuries?

I need to look this one up...

Hey Magyar, I am at Sziget festival next week. Can you share some tips and tricks?

>Sziget

I fucking hate that overpriced shit.

Anyway, Szentendre. Go see it. It's lovely and comfy. It's usually the first place foreigners see when they start venturing outside Budapest.

>The best-known group was founded by the mayor of the small border village Ásotthalom, László Toroczkai. Members of the group wear camouflage and boots. More often than not, they also have possess weapons.
They are big guys.

Hungarians and finns aren't even indo-european.
We must remove all non indo-european elements from Europe.

Pls gibe more Gripens.