twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/878641877154754560
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchwood:_Miracle_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post yfw world enough and kino airs tonight

THIS EPISODE IS GONNA SUCK, CHECK MY DOUBLE

Damn, guess this episode is gonna be good

>yfw Moff makes Pryce canon

I'm so mad moffat isn't using this as an excuse to show Maqueen master on screen.

especially for the "thick of it" reunion it could have been

yfw Pryce was abused

Sometimes I wonder why do people still visit this general if they hate every episode except for human nature

not canon

I wonder if that kid got diddled by Jimmy

is new dr who bald now?

he was fingered at least

So why is everyone getting hyped over a nuwho cyberman story?

Aren't those usually the worst episodes?

No one gives a shit about big finish apart from you virgins

INTRODUCING

ALEX MACQUEEN

AS THE BIG FINISH MASTER

Tomb of the Cybermen is the only good TV Cyberman story.

boring

but true

*Moonbased is the only good TV Cyberman story.

I don't even know how is that physically possible to dislike episode Bad Wolf. Gameshow pardies is hilarious IMO, and it's done in very creative way.
Ecclestone and Piper are fantastic in this too.

the big brother thingy was rushed, it would be could if he was in there for the whole episode

The Two Masters was brilliant, but I'm wondering how the BBC let it through considering that they were working on their own Two Masters storyline?

BF is so edgeless that that nobody cares

I don't even know how is that physically possible to dislike episode End of Time. Skeleton Master is hilarious IMO, and it's done in very creative way.
Tennant and Dalton are fantastic in this too.

I think it's perfectly fine with how it is now. Making the whole episode around Big Brother parody would feel tired, but this short 10 minute sequence is so great I can't stop adoring it after 12 years. It's just too funny and dramatic in the same way.

I don't even know how is that physically possible to dislike episode The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe. Wood monsters are hilarious IMO, and it's done in very creative way.
Smith and Bailey are fantastic in this too.

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have the scripts for the first churchill box set ?

don't forget the RAYS from his hands

What did Missy ever actually do in her regeneration that was actaully evil? It seems to me that all she did was just show up bragging about being the 'Queen of Evil' literally five minutes into her introduction

twitter.com/pipmadeley/status/878262530929336320

I don't even know how is that physically possible to dislike episode Last of Time Lords. Dobby Doctor is hilarious IMO, and it's done in very creative way. Tennant and Simm are fantastic in this too.

So how am I supposed to argue with you if you are going to twist everything anyway?

call geneva now
we are in 1986, but don't call unit

>What did Missy ever actually do in her regeneration that was actaully evil?
Turn every dead person on earth into Cyberman just so the Doctor can have an army
Get the Doctor to shoot a dalek that had Clara inside it

Since you responded in a respectfully intelligent way, here's what I would have done...

>The Doctor, Jack and Rose are picking a new destination while inside the vortex
>"Space Barcelona it is!"
>There's a ring of the cloister bell
>Someone is trapped in the time vortex(call back to storm warning and terror firma, which just released at big finish)
>Its a time war refugee ship. Women and children on board, must be caught in a loop and unable to escape
>doctor nudges it out of the vortex, but overshoots the power and lands out of the vortex
>They end up back at long game earth, 15 years later
>space station isnt there
>they go to explore the planet, looking for answers, but everyone seems dodgy and unwilling to even give them the time of day
>doctor asks a woman in the street "what, is there a war going on" in moff episode call back.
>tears well up in her eyes as she stands in disbelief the doctor doesn't know
>all of the sudden a dalek flies in from behind.
>they're in a human ghetto. The daleks asks them for identification or risk extermination
>the woman covers for them and takes them home
>reveal that 15 years ago, space station was destroyed by a dalek fleet from nowhere
>the battle and resistance was brief. Humans had no real way to fight.
>daleks have them separated into ghetto camps. Experiments happen on people there, testing viruses and shit
>Doctor goes "no! This can't have happened! I have seen all of history in this timeline and there was no daleks!"
>Doctor goes out into the streets without a plan, furious like we saw him in Dalek.
>he screams at the first dalek he sees that he is the doctor and blah blah oncoming blah blah.
>allows himself to be taken in because that's what the doctor does in these scenarios to talk at the monster
>first episode ends with the revelation that the refugee ship from the beginning was full of daleks who exterminated the refugees but got caught by the doctor's end of the time war solution
End ep 1

yfw a idiot erases this episode

>'a Mondasian cyberman!'

You just wrote a fanfic didn't you
How is that in ANY way relevant to the conversation

Tell that to moffat during night of the doctor

C'rizz is canon, deal with it

>night of the doctor
not shown on bbc 1

I don't even know how is that physically possible to dislike episode Terror of the Vervoids. Vervoids are hilarious IMO, and it's done in very creative way.
Langford and Baker are fantastic in this too.

Why do you still visit this thread if you hate every single episode except for Human Nature and caves of androzani
FUcking why
You literally hate 99.9% of content related to this franchise
WHY DO YOU STILL VISIT THIS THREAD

I remember /who/ had a ton of fun writing for Shit Trips, so I figured I'd throw this out here.

---

"What if …?" We've all enjoyed thoughts like these about the Doctor Who universe, tracing out stories about what would happen if just a few things changed. Big Finish popularly explored such scenarios in their "Unbound" series, but now it's your turn to tell these stories!

I'm organizing a charity anthology, published both in print and ebook, to showcase fan writer talent alongside stories by recognizable Doctor Who authors. All proceeds will be going to the Against Malaria Foundation, a top-rated UK-based charity that provides long-lasting and effective mosquito nets to developing countries. There are already some great names onboard, so now's your chance to be published alongside them!

If you're interested in writing a short story featuring a "what if" scenario in the Doctor Who universe, please submit to me a pitch by July 17th detailing a short plot summary, a list of characters with descriptions, and a projected word count. No idea is too crazy, and all Doctors are welcome, no matter how underused or obscure.

My email is [email protected], and I look forward to reading your pitch soon!

twitter.com/IanLevine/status/878639120544935936

>caves of androzani
i hate this

This sadly.

it's just trendy for new series fans who ever never seen more then maybe a tom baker ep, to hate on colin.

vervoids like most of 6 era is great

Hi Nate, what happened to your mega?

I do like Vervoids over Androzani
creative > well-done

it's just trendy for big finish fans who ever never heard more then maybe a colin baker ep, to overrate colin.

vervoids like most of 6 era is shit

Is that a Mondasian Cyberman?

Would you be the biggest cuck in the universe to get to kiss this?

Even Ian Levine wouldn't include the line "Mondasian Cyberman" and he's king of fanwank.

Now that we established the daleks are serious...

>Doctor falls to his knees, furious and broken
>meanwhile rose and jack go looking for him
>end up at a power plant, lost.
>rose admits to being unsure all daleks are evil after she saw a good one in Dalek
>Hears stories of the atrocities from people. She shares stories of the doctor.
>we see hope rise in people.
>daleks find them, but the power plant gets shut down and everyone runs away while the lights are out.
>rose and jack are safely in a street alleyway. Jack can't believe rose met a good dalek.
>they argue, which alerts a dalek who had been looking for them. It kills jack on the spot.
>comes in close to blast rose, but stops and has an order from high command to bring in rose.
>rose convinced they're monsters now
>the doctor and rose are before the Dalek supreme
>the doctor offered them the last remaining tardis in exchange for their safety.
>he receives a dalek teleporter to bring a squad of daleks to the tardis, but when they get inside the daleks are unable to fire anything.
>the doctor smiles and tells them that the tardis has a grace field to stop weapons inside.
>ejects them out and gets out of the area
>meanwhile a new rebellion has started because of jack and rose.
>the doctor smiles and rams the tardis into the dalek supreme's hq
>hooks the tardis into the dematerialization circuit of the refugee ship.
>rips the ship from existence, erasing the daleks from coming to earth.
>doing so requires the doors to be open because the wires are huge.
>Vortex shoots into the tardis. Doctor can withstand it and uses some to revive jack. Rose cannot.
>kisses it out of her.
>Regen scene as normal

>tfw ian gets so excited about tonights episode he has a heat attack and dies before it starts

stop.

Did you read the reply post? user asked how I would've done it with a different plot. I wouldn't include action at all, just consequences because the budget is too small; and i would make it a nazi prison camp story instead of a game show parody episode because why the fuck daleks are making game shows anyways

>yfw a idiot

I'm not Nate, I'm just posting it for him

>why would daleks make game shows
You are really refusing to use your brain, are you?

Edgy.

>defending game show ideas episode.

Prediction:it doesn't matter how good tonights episode is. This user will hate it for not having a terribly cringey idea behind it.

twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/878641877154754560

Some behind the scenes photos of 80s Cybermen to celebrate tonights episode.

Is it? Because dalek invasion of earth and day of the daleks both did similar ideas

>less than 2 hours until Spare Parts is erased from Doctor Who and elements of Tenth Planet are retconned

You suck at predictions
I bet you find everything cringey

(((time war)))

That wasn't retconned

No, just over the top shoehorning of pop culture.

>TASTE OF YOUR LIPS IM ON A RIDE

what time is kino on tonight?

some thing that happened pre mcgann were changed during the time war
so spare parts are canon

like old star trek is from other time line

6:45

>there are niggers on /who/ right now
>they are probably american

>there are britbongs on /who/ right now
>they are probably faggots

t. nig nog

Miracle Day was the only Torchwood season shown on BBC 1. I can't believe Miracle Day is the only canon Torchwood

Wasn't Children of Earth shown on BBC One?

Yup.

>Miracle Day
lets talk about that

It sucked and is not canon
End of discussion

>Children of Earth
would give all african and muslim kids to aliens

Let's discuss
Why is the RTD era so awful?

when the show became eyecandy fro tumblrs

Oh, I thought it was BBC2, then BBC1 for Miracle Day

The government decided to choose according to SATS test statistics

So yes, the muzzies would end up as space cocaine for the lobster aliens

Series 1: BBC3
Series 2: BBC2
Children of Earth: BBC1
Miracle Day: BBC1

>there are romans on /who/ right now
>they are probably lost centurions

Miracle Day was not on BBC1.

starz

It's RTD inept storytelling finally imploding on itself. What was not that bad on regular Doctor Who and first two seasons of Torchwood, and actually kinda worked in Children of Earth, had finally created a pinnacle of incoherent plotting and worldbuilding with plot stopping dead twice waiting for exposition dump.

To be honest, the premise was stillborn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchwood:_Miracle_Day

>8 July – 9 September 2011 (Starz)
>14 July 2011 – 15 September 2011 (BBC One)

Yes it was.

No it was not. That's not a source.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM

ik you guys get asked this all the time, but can someone link me the webpage where you can watch the episode live but that still works if you're from the US? Old PC broke so I don't have the link saved now.

No.

>still over an hour until kino
just detonate the reality bomb desu

Can someone give me a rundown on the series 6 arc.

Cheers,
John Blum

Miracle Day never aired. It was wiped in the sixties.

Do you really think that Doctor Who needs to be edgy and dark to be good?