I am a british citizen who owns a pickup truck and a gun

I am a british citizen who owns a pickup truck and a gun.
what do you have to say about that then?

I think that's awesome considering what I've heard about the UK.

Good on you user.

I say you wish you were American

Try harder shitstain.

That's pretty cool.

It's a lot different for a britbong.

Here many of the people who drive pickup trucks are tiny dicked faggots who buy a giant truck because they are readily available here. There are faggots at my university who drive Ford F-350s.

Only a faggot would drive a Ford F-350 when they aren't hauling anything or doing farm work

>>chrome on a truck
Good try, "Bong Nigger the 3rd of Frail Baby Overlord Land"

How many sheep do you shag a day?

Prove it

i need it for work.
i am head landscaper/gardener on an estate in the scottish highlands.

>what do you have to say about that then?

Shouldn't you be at Friday prayers Mohammed?

That's what they're made for.

I was saying that there are 19 year old Burgers here driving 10 ton pickups that they think look badass

No OP, you have a four door cuck wagon pretending to be a pickup truck.

>pickup truck
>its a Nissan
Let me guess, the gun is a .22LR

It's degenerate. I love big trucks, but I hate the 18 year old faggots who drive them around the city and never use them for anything but attracting low quality whores

stop trying to be cool, dad. its embarrassing.

Why on earth would you drive one in the UK?

Completely impractical over here

>Nissan
Is the gun a BB gun or are those illegal as well

>Nissan Truck

At least you tried. This is the fat lesbian of the truck world.

.243 actually
and there's nothing wrong with the navara, it's universally regarded as one of the best pickup trucks.

depends where you live and what you do for a living mate.
it's not impractical in the scottish highlands.
a front wheel drive hatch back would be impractical up here.

>.243

.243 won't even kill a dog, much less a human.

Try .300 Win Mag, pal.

Black painted bb guns are actually illegal

it's fine for shooting roe deer.
which is what i use it for.

.243 is a fine deer and cartridge.

>Google "Roe Deer"

Yes, a .243 will probably kill that. Be proud of yourself, OP.

Alright there Elmer Fudd

.243 is advertised as a youth/girls mag size here.

I guess if you shoot something, it'll eventually die. Since it'll suffer for several miles first, it's even halal. Good job Eurocuck, you've got a halal-maker.

>Nissan Truck
>.243 Rifle
>Mfw

300 win mag, unless you're shooting open plains enjoy your meat damage

I assume you need a hunting licence or something? I have no idea how gun laws work in our country 2bh

whats wrong with a nissan truck
the navara is the best in class, pretty much every review agrees.
those stupid chrysler and ford 'lifestyle' pickup trucks you have in america aren't even good offroad. They are designed for american teenagers to drive on the 'freeway' to the 'mall' to buy a burger and a new yeezy, whatever the fuck a yeezy is.

The purpose is meat damage, I source my meat from a local farmer. Got a freezer full of it. I'm not eating deer steaks, guy.

So you only shoot animals to kill them and not eat them?

when will you be joining civilisation lad

Did I hurt your wannabe-American feels? Just come to America, own a real truck, and a real gun(s).

Have some fun, bin that gun!

.243 is a fine round, especially for deer.

you do realize that our military uses .223 right?

>Nissan
>he thinks it's a legitimate truck

It's for humans and self-defense against bears in the Appalachian Mountains.

my wife drives the same truck, except it has a covered bed & it's called an Xterra here

>tfw can't buy american cars because of gas guzzler taxes and horse power taxes etc...

Ok, do people eat bears in america, i've seen videos of people hunting bears and wondered if they eat them, bear doesn't seem like the kind of animal somebody would eat.

Yeah, .223 for full auto guns with FMJ that doesn't even kill Muslims cuz all the amphetamines.

Snipers use .338 Lapua, even bigger than .300.

>a real truck
you are confused.
in europe, the only people who buy pickup trucks are people who genuinely need a pickup truck. Those velvet pickup trucks you have in america are not fit for purpose. That's why they aren't sold here.

yeah but it's a short bed.
what are you gonna do... pick up
bushels of currants and shoot
.22's at sudsy wikiwolopipops cans

Kek.

I have a F550.

I didnt need all of it but fuck it. It's a bad ass truck and fits 5 more Mexican day laborers picked up at Home Depot.

I have no idea, never actually killed one with it, and I've never eaten bear, nor have I heard of anyone eating bears. I've only shot it as a deterrent, they usually fuck off when they hear it.

Loud as fuck, and kicks like a fucking mule, but I already have a .223 AR, so anything smaller on a bolt would be redundant and pointless.

.243 is fine, I'm just doing bantz.

>nissan
that's a grocery store runner not a worthwhile truck mate, would cause 0 freedom boners

Your truck is gay. Rite path though

All the noguns in this thread are triggering me

>Not ford

Wow try harder bonger

Of course the fucking leaf says Ford.

>Chevy master race

We dont use full auto in the military, we shoot semi auto and controlled pairs. Only crew serve weapons will be firing full auto in an engagement.

The .338 Lapua is used for range not "Muh stoppin power"

Actually, I'd get a Dodge RAM if I could afford a new one.

Is it a diesel though?

If you didn't have the sharia law problem over there I might go.

Well I might go to take the war to the enemy.

The military uses .223 to pewpewpew and wait for air support.

I don't know about the new Fords, but I see a lot of trucks because I work in a scrap yard.

I've seen 3 people with 16 silverados half tons say their trans had already went out.

faggot city slicker detected

Not really, maybe out west but on the east coast, especially Appalachia, black bear meat tends to be too oily and gamey

He's actually right.
Have you seen egr systems and what city driving does to them?

Rent-a-redneck poser faggot spotted

this as fuck

yeah you seem incredibly knowledgeable.

we use airstrikes in instances where it would be more cost effective to run the sortie and drop ordnance rather than lose multiple expensive, trained soldiers and the costs that come with that.

If its an engagement in a populated area, no airstrike. If there is no proof that many us soldiers will die, no airstrike. if there would be too much collateral damage, no airstrike, etc.

All about cost vs benefit my man

You're almost American.

> pickup truck

Its a fucking duel cab ute

I'm a lineman, so I'm not actually towing anything usually. I dont know how each brand holds up under different circumstances. I got a couple farmer buddies who have Fords, so they're probably not bad, but

Ford = Found on the Road Dead

yes they do, ignore the faggot who said it's "too gamey" to a real man there's no such thing. muck it up or learn to cook

>shortbed Nissan
>.243

Behold, the champion of British masculinity.

You need a certificate to get a gun, yes.
As for the roe deer, you don't need a license to shoot them.
Though there is lots of regulations regarding bullet grain and gun specifications.
Anything over 50 grains is good for roe deer. The seasons for buck in scotland are April 1st - Oct 20, and Oct 21 - Mar 31 for doe.
I think it's basically the same in england.

It's really not as difficult as people seem to think to get a gun legally in the UK.
It's actually surprisingly easy.

Bantz.

But seriously, do Infantry see any action these days? I want to enlist, but only if there's a war going on. Actually, being part of an invasion would be ideal. I make more money and have better benefits right now, though, so peacetime aint worth it. I have a buddy who went into contracting cuz he still liked the guns part but hated peacetime military.

>Ford = First on Race Day

Fixed, the only issue right now is that they made the truck bed out of the same aluminum they used for the rest of the body, but the drivetrains and powertrains are stout

Is your name Monica?

Because you're mo nica. :^)

I've had bear before and I don't recommend it, it's just so fucking greasy, not great.

Deer and Moose are top-tier. I can never get enough.

You don't need a hunting license to shoot deer?

>I like eating shit meat while washing it down with st. Louis piss in a can

Shut the fuck up, you give hillbillies a bad name

Are you persecuted by anti-gun faggots that believe you're a racist criminal for owning a gun?

you only need a license to shoot out of season, or at night.
we have serious overpopulation problems with deer, especially up in the highlands. They have no predators.
They destroy crops, woodland and other natural habitats.
They have to be culled on an industrial scale to control the populations.
We've been doing this for years though and it's barely made a dent.
A lot of people are now calling for wolves to be reintroduced.

Is there a limit to the number you can kill?

Infantry doesnt see a ton of action these days. 99% menial patrolling 1% sudden ambush by 1 or 2 people.

Not worth imo. if you are gonna enlist, do a job with good civilian applicable training. I wish I had.

Get the fuck out. Buy some real American muscle instead of a shitty nip pickup.

There truly is an American on the inside of every yuropoor just trying to get out.

>gun """""""""""""""""""""ownership"""""""""""""""""""""

>Short bed Nissan

Did it come worth Tampons for your pussy?

(Barely agrees with prior posts about inadequacy of caliber and truck brand)

Good work, sir; carry on. In what region of Great Britain do you reside? I always wondered why northern England and Scotland weren't pickup truck cultures. Do you have any thoughts OP?

Also, forgot to mention, contracting is the shit. I started 11b then re enlisted transportation corp, and when I got out I did transportation contracting overseas. 120k for 9 months, first 80k is tax free.

Contracting is where its at.

>what do you have to say about that then?
It could be mildly intimidating up until you said that. Even with a gun and a truck I don't think I could take you seriously

He literally said he's from Scotland working in a national park.

>getting a truck new than a 2004-5
It's like you want to fork out money every 2 months. You make the kikes at the mechanic's shop very happy.

i kinda wanna buy a gun. which one is the best?

nice running boards and street tires

>chrome

fag

Get an AR.

>Nissan
>Good truck

Pick one and only one

egr should be ditched entirely, I don't know who was the retard that had the briliant idea of rerouting exhaust to the cylinders but it only achieves clogging the intake with shit, and you can't spray diesel to dissolve that shit, like in gas cars, because diesel can't dissolve shit.

no
there is practical limitations though.
it's good etiquette to dispose of the carcass and you can't legally sell it. Though some places have a 'venison license' (usually estates in scotland which run 'stalking' holidays for fat american trophy hunters, these are known as approved game handling establishments) which allows them to sell the meat. If you have trained hunter status you can give your deer to these places, but you need to fill out declarations and paperwork. Obtaining trained hunter status is complicated too.
You could just leave the carcass, but it's not really kosher if you are on or near farm land for example, which roe deer usually are. It will attract vermin like foxes and corvids, and the farmer will put a curse on you.

are you a farmer?

Isn't that a unibody? That's not a pickup truck that's an suv with a bed

Pathfinders are unibodies since 1995

>. 243
You have my official Texas stamp of approval