All hail Norway

The not-shithole country

Everyone Norwegian has a cell-phone despite not being related to the President.

Based norway.
Is that louis cachet?

cut it out

How is it different from another oil nigger sand country besides pale skin and long, harsh winter?

The sand is white, just like the people

What is this?

>pale skin

some of us tan during summer

nigger COPE

subhuman index

International aid as a percentage of GNI

They can survive without oil since they don't live in a fucking dessert

So these are the 10 countries that contribute the most to international aid as a percentage of their national income?

What is more beautiful...their people or their nation?

Scandis are ugly and very, VERY overrated

tfw no norwegian gf

scandi '''''''''''''''''''''''''women'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

norwegian women have troll nose

Wtf that's sexy as fuck, I hope she also has hairy armpits

only low test dislike this

so armpit hair is a thing now?
*only faggots like this

In terms of weather,food and culture etc, it is a shithole country. Nobody wants to live there except you are from a poverty-stricken shithole.

What do you mean? Their economy would instantly go to shit without it.

Irony: the post

I'm handsome, white, charming and fairly stacked...will I slay more Norwegian woman or men if I go there?

Why is she so fucking hairy what literal fuck

they would become denmark without oil
and that's not fun

It's the fucking lighting, everybody is sorta gross under the right(wrong)lighting

bullshit, scandi ''''''''''''''''womens''''''''''''''''''''''''' have higher testosterone than most man on earth

My first gf was a mountain nigger with Indian roots
She wasn't as hairy under any lightning

No it wouldn't, the Norwegians did what our dumb cunt pollies couldn't figure out and nationalised their oil reserves. Then they put all that money into a "sovereign wealth fund" and reinvested it instead letting every corporation with a lobby group take it for themselves. It's why they are so rich despite not actually basing third economy on oil.

Isn't Denmark, like, the most fun nation of all?

we have oil
funny thing, we gave norway a lot of undiscovered oil without knowing

What's a mountain nigger?

>he says as his compatriots die from overwork and suicide

>american education

You never gave us anything Soren. All what you guys ever did thru history was exploiting us so fuck you

Lol their oil is basically gone, unlike niggers and nigger variants they invested the money they made from that industry in a manner so that they’ll be set for ages

t. manlet.

If your women only knew how manly we really are then they would flock here

It's easy to be a good country when you have 5 million people, see you when you have 10 million refugees raping your ass.

we civilized you
reply in norwegian, a language you copied from danish
or you can keep replying in english, a language originating in denmark

Wtf Britain

I'm glad D-Trump gave Norway some props and I'm glad some Norwegians here are happy about it. But I feel bad that D-Trump called some countries shithole countries ;(. I talked with a Sudanese user who was upset about it today. It was quite mean of him to say that actually. He could have gave based Norway props without dragging anyone else through the dirt.

Who gives a shit? They’re an objectively, measurably better country than you

Argue all you want this will always be true

why are danes always so grumpy

Please don't invade.

you would be too if you spent your entire day treading on lego bricks and feeding pigs.

It'll be european oil before long

saudi arabia also has better living standards than iran. doesn't change iran has much more culture and history behind them

good for you

>tfw friends with a non-shithole country

How the fuck does English originate from Denmark
You must be a Pole in disguise protecting someone else's country

Didn’t know that, I figured they went the path of every other oil-rich country and just went balls deep into petroleum industry without diversifying. I mean look at Russia, they have tons of oil but none of the money goes into infrastructure or long term investment. Anyway thumbs up for norway.

>It'll be european oil before long
Hans, please explain?

He’s not entirely wrong, it has Frisian roots so old English is dutch/danish in origin

he thinks english is of danish origin cause some of the anglo-saxons were jutes
its essentially just wewuzzing

>leaving one of the best countries on earth for European country #15

Norway is measurably the best country on earth, Japan is a corrupt xenophobic shithole

The earliest form of English is called Old English or Anglo-Saxon (c. 550–1066 CE). Old English developed from a set of North Sea Germanic dialects originally spoken along the coasts of Frisia, Lower Saxony, Jutland, and Southern Sweden by Germanic tribes known as the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes.

wave your beautiful flag, copied from us

I mean hey it wouldn't kill them to maybe spruce things up there? Add some decorations??? Uhm maybe get some rap concerts?

So it only shows we try to make people stay in their country by helping them building it up

sure, and you in turn stole it from the HRE

at the very least you could have spiced it a bit up like we did instead of plagiarizing it

We tried but Snoop Dogg broke the law when he entered the country with way too much cash.
He was banned from entering the country for some years

It's fucking gone Hans

It fell from the sky while slaughtering uralic tribes and if you disagree you're gay

So you failed even though you're the cultural/linguistic center for both England and Norway.
Who fares much better than you do.

Nice

Forgive me my poor knowledge but what do Angles and Saxons have to do with Denmark?

failed? we're doing pretty fucking good
paying 34kr for a cucumber is the definition of a failed state

the angles and saxons were pretty much just germans, the jutes were irrelevant outside of kent
as i said, he's just a wewuzzer

A Latin American coming from Caucasian mountains

>This is what a high class luxury car in Denmark looks like

>All hail Norway
How about NO-WAY AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this is what a quick trip to the grocery store to buy a beer in norway looks like

They are by far superior as an Arctic country I have to say, Trump won't lie

You can't just walk/drive down to the local convenience store/gas station there?

norwegians used to be a bunch of alcoholics like native americans today until they made a shitton of laws to prevent them from drinking.
every summer thousands of norwegians and swedes come to denmark to drink themselves to death cause they have no self-control

I had a cruise trip from Sweden to Denmark, can confirm, the Swedes went full inferno and I'm not entirely sure no one drowned in the sea that night

had a cruise trip Helsinki-Stockholm. Can confirm