Is there any word of a sequel?

Is there any word of a sequel?

I don't think anyone involved in that will ever walk again

*wacky zany meme of army dog committing some atrocity because Sup Forums thinks their boring ideas for a war crminal dog or whatever is the epitome of good comedy*

>PTSD dog
>doggo spends his days drinking and getting into barfights

I was just asking if there was a sequel m8. Sorry your mother didn't love you

>M8

I heard this film was so dangerous they went through 5 dogs during filming, PETA was really mad about it but I think the director made the right choice given the final product we got.

>"You don't have to do this! Even now, you can still fix things! Army Dog, listen to me-"
>camera cuts away
>growling and a single gunshot
What about that sounded like sequel bait to you?

lmao epic! please post more winrar fake stories about army dog :D

>Casper Van Dien and Grace Van Dien are brother and sister in real life
>they play a couple in the movie and kiss in multiple scenes
Really makes you think now, doesn't it?

I can already smell the pizza grease stuck on your filthy keyboard

kill yourself reddit

Army Dog is the poor man's Raimiposting. Fuck off with this reddit shit.

Raimiposting is the poor man's Baneposting.

Posting is a disease. Abstention is the cure.

This poster rends my heart and soul to pieces because I know in my heart Casper deserved to be more after his performance in Kinoship Troopers.

>That scene where army dog burns down the vietnamese mudhutt and him and his platoon commits acts of necrophilia on the corpses and then later eats the platoon leaders balls because the platoon leader took all the burnt baby corpses to fuck

Jesus man Raimi didn't know when to stop

haha epic! so cruel and cool posts!

Watch out everyone, the fun police is here.

FUCK OFF REDDITFAGS, ARMY DOG ISN'T FUNNY

You mean Lt. Thaddeus Harris?

I'm pretty sure a movie where a dog decides to rape an entire village before burning it down is not supposed to be funny. It's supposed to make you think.

MAHONEY!!!

just laughing my ass off thanks to those complete retards who watched this shit after seeing army dog threads and now are mad af. kys, pussies

>President Trump is setting up another war solely to justify a sequel.

Totally worth it.

The guy never really gave a fuck anyways.

He had all the makings of an A lister but he never showed any drive

>main character commits super violent graphic suicide from ptsd flashbacks
>hur dur is ther gon be sequel??

Fuck you.

literally no one has ever watched this movie

Little Baller confirmed

After coming back from the war, Pvt. Connor doesn't adjust well to civilian life. As a result he start drifting from town to town. This comes to a head when he is picked up by the dog catcher in a small Pacific Northwest town.

There is nothing funny about having to call in an airstrike on a hadji village after they torture your buddies.

There was a proposed script leaked a few years back. It was just Army Dog in a room with a gun, debating on killing himself and hallucinating all of the people he killed. In the end he pulls the trigger.

>Robo Dog
Came out about a year later. It was banned in America and media outlets refused to mention it
Honestly, other than the slave-genocide scene, it wasn't THAT bad. The rape scenes, while more plentiful than Army Dog, are considerably tamer. And only like 2 of them feature children

Army Dog came before Raimi posting you fucking newfag

>Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
>I don't know anymore.