Who is this?

Is the most unusual little cartoon "human" you have ever seen in your life? What's his name?

I meant, is THIS the most unusual cartoon guy?

I want to know if I drew him well enough for people to know his name?

>Purple suit
>Yellow bowtie
>White face
>Three of him

Walter Joseph Kovacs.

.... weeeirrdly familiar... i wanna say.. he was one of the puppets on shining time station? or like.. i wanna say penguin's dad in the tim burton movie.. or the childcatcher in chitty chitty bang bang?

I like to call him my "Ceddy Baby"

oh wait, what? ... okay well i've never seen sofia, so... now i wanna know why this mofo looks so familiar to me

Cedric from Sophia the first

He keeps changing his goddamn mood

I don't even think he wants the necklace anymore

Never seen the show saw fan art of him and the girl making out

He's the only reason I watch the stupid show, and only if it's NEW and HE's on it!!!!!!!

How I determine whether or not to watch Sofia the 1st

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being "normal" and 10 being the weirdest cartoon ever that could be considered human, how weird is this guy?

The first three images are from 3 different drawings I did with him in them. He is my favorite StF character to draw, but there were many others on each page. His mood is different because in the 1st one, he is sick as a dog, in the second, he is smiling because he's over it, and in the third he's just clearing his throat or coughing like he always does.

Once again, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being "normal" and 10 being the weirdest cartoon ever that could be considered human, how weird is this guy? Is he GAY? I'll bet he is.

He's on that Disney Junior show, but Ithink he should have a show of his own.

A 4. Not that weird, but not very sensible.

Weirdest design for a human would be Hello Kitty. Technically she's Eastern, but she's also technically a British girl.

I asked my mom what he was, and she said, "He's gay!"

literally me

Yeah, he's either gay or pedo for constantly lurching over kids. He's got a gay voice, gay wardrobe, gay wrists...

he's secretly Aaron Marx from Endtown

What the fuck is this thread?

Type "Cedric the Great" on YouTube search if you want to hear him sing. He sounds kind of like a gay British dude with a 365.25-day cold, does he not?

He sounds gay and nasally most of the time.

Is this the human version of Dan Backslide?

>Touching wands
L-LEWD!!!

Help me decide which will be my new wallpaper

Was it good?

Did Miles Edgeworth have the Joker's son?

Guy reminds me of the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

He likes to cough and clear his throat before he casts a spell. He doesn't care if people think he has a cold.

I SWEAR, IF ANYONE REMEMBERS THIS

One time, he sneezed so hard during a spell that he turned Sofia's brother James into a baby. They should have at least teased him, "Hah-hah! You're catching a cold!"

It's creepy how "realistic" and "human" he seems for being such an off-the-charts weird cartoon dude.

He's kind of like a mixture of Dracula, Harry Potter, John on Peter Pan, Pinocchio, and a bunch of other Disney characters that make you feel as though it's Halloween everyday.

Cedric the Sorcerer

Cedric on Sofia the First.