Why is this Ms. Marvel not allowed anymore?

Why is this Ms. Marvel not allowed anymore?

We got Captain Dyke now

Both leotards and eye masks are out of fashion.

Good night sweet princess

>Privileged white cis male wants his anti feminist negative body image rape aid character back.

Because they want the Cap Marvel design in the movie. So the Cap Marvel design is here to stay why live?

I miss the non-lesbian Miss Marvel

Also, this Mar-Vell outfit is fucking stupid, give her Warbird costume back

She was so perfect in EMH.

>that scarf
>that Jennifer Hale voice

I like it. It's an improvement.

Because they cancelled Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Comparing Ms. Marvel then to now is like looking at two completely different characters. Even personality wise she just seems a bit off.

Me hate it. It misogyny.

According to Jeph Loeb, it was too complex for kids who we all know are fucking retarded.

fucking love this costume. instead we get fuck.

Loeb should die for fucking up EMH

Do you think they might at least give her the Ms. Marvel outfit early on in the movie until she gets the Captain marvel outfit?

This is the MCU we're talking about. They clearly don't give a shit.

Cap got his. Stark got his first tin can. Thor had his wings at one point.

Preach!

Not as something she actually uses for heroing. Maybe for exercise. Or they'll put the color scheme + lightning bolt on the flight suit.

I prefer her new costume

Because apparently the carol corp is really fucking huge

it's not

Because the MCU is bleeding Marvel of everything original and good.

men like her design. Can't have that.

So is she more powerful than Mar-Vell? I thought she was supposed to basically be a copy of his abilities.

Her powers were originally a copy of his. Flying brick powers. They even had that Seventh Sense

But then Rogue stole her powers and mind and she was powerless for a while, hung out with the X-Men

They went to space and fought the Brood who experimented on her and gave her new Binary powers. Energy absorption and redirection, with a connection to a white hole for access to limitless energy which she eventually lost.

>which she eventually lost
>which she can access sporadically, but it usually works in a pinch
FTFY

She doesn't have that connection to a singularity anymore so she needs to directly absorb a lot of energy to go planet-busting now.

Then again at one point she did go Binary in Infinity just from getting really angry so who knows?

She is still basically a flying brick now.

I think she is a slightly stronger and more durable one than her early years.

That's because KSD wiped her mind clean in one arc so she could give her a new personality.

She slams into planets hard. Flies through enemy fighter craft. Absorbed and then shot Monica through a giant rapidly-repairing robot. She's been punched into orbit by the Hulk, and smacked through a wall by Thanos - recovering quickly enough both times to get straight back into the fight.

It's a fair bet to say she's overall a lot more powerful than depicted prior to the 2012 'promotion' to El Kapitan. I think it's all due to the super boost she gets from the addiction to coffee.

CUTEST FANDOM

Hey it's better than being an angry alcoholic like before.

Protect the Coffee. Change the Coffee.

Someone really got a hard-on, or wet, or both, for Charlize Theron

Except the angry alcoholic was an interesting character while this version isn't, so no, that's entirely false.

Because flar chested butch dykes musclegirls are mh fetish and the hottest girls.

You have to be low test to deny.

She is hot as fuck, I see no problem calling me a Carol corp member.

The only thing to make her better would be if she had a dick and was Spider Woman girlfriend.

I'm really starting to think I'm a sucker for scarves

Yeah, even if they don't keep the costume, Jennifer Hale needs to be Carol's voice in any future animated projects.

Haven't really detected much difference from the angry alcoholic with self esteem issues to the angry recovering alcoholic with control issues. Just ignore the second KSD volume and you're golden.

Yeah. You get it.

Flat chested butch dykes are disgusting and you represent a small minority that should be fucking gassed

Anger addiction vs. Coffee addiction.

I like the theory that she's replacing one addiction for another. It's a patch to help her from backsliding, one that will fail when things finally get too tough.

It's too much to hope that moment will come during the civil war event, but it could happen some time soon.

Ever heard the song "Coffee, God, and Cigarettes"? Because that is what you are describing. And it is very common.

I didn't say it was original- just that it seems like a natural way to take the character

>we lose best Ms. Marvel AND Wasp
>no toys even
damn you disney

So, when is she going to fall off the wagon again?

Is Monica nothing but Carol's black friend now?

butch muscle lesbian with a spider-girlfriend, sure, awesome

but add a dick and that's just a straight guy.

Man, she has a Janeway level addiction to coffee.

She is also Adam's girlfriend. And a fuckup who got War Machine killed.

Wanda is an enabler.

You are basically saying that you like cuntboys.

At the current rate, Marvel's racist characters will be fully phased out for improved tolerant ones, and those non-racist characters will be explored in greater depth with bold new stories relevant to today's issues, such as the time Carol realized she was always an aggressive bull-dyke.

Carol was the one who decided to use him, she was in charge for some reason.

Monica literally told him not to step on anyone's toes and he shot a titseeking missile at She-Hulk

This triggers me. Why not just make a new character?

Heres your reply.

because that's hard and risky

Because people don't care about new characters.

Ask yourself what would be Sup Forums's reaction to some new character being treated as Marvel's main female character? They will lose their shit and complain about her being in the spotlight rather than Ms Marvel.

>Ms Marvel.
Isn't Kamala already Marvel's main leading lady?

Her memories are mostly back in ANAD at least? Ewing implied there's only a few blindspots left still.

i liked captain dyke up until she cut her hair. You never go full dyke. Isn't it basically sexist to imply you must look like a man to be a strong leader?

To sexy for today's limp dick Readers

I disagree but black with a lightning bolt was my first exposure and I'm prone to status quo bias.
Also Dark Reign Moonstone used the op image so I spent Earths Mightiest Heroes reminding myself that she couldn't phase.

Because the Muslim editor wanted to cover her up because of Sharia and Wacker wanted to cover her up because "muh daughter's Halloween costume."

Because she moves at tumblr frames per second.

Captain Dyke pisses me off so much. Mainly because she went from attractive to Ellen. But also because Ms. Marvel was a powerful character and the "Ms" was a powerful name. She wanted it because it was above Miss or Mrs. Now because of cancerous SJWs, anything feminine is seen as week while women have to adopt male characteristics, which is rather ironic if you ask me.

She hangs out regularly with She-Hulk & Medusa so I don't think that's implied.

The current costume she has in the comics is good. EMH's costume was GOAT, but the one she has now isn't bad. It's the hair that makes it.

Ewing and the creative team on her solo book are doing a really good job. Too bad people don't seem to care because all they want to notice is the haircut and KSD

Why does is Marvel running away from what made them great?

>We [Cockrum and Stan Lee] went round and round about Ms. Marvel’s costume, too. Remember she started with a female version of Captain Marvel’s costume only with an open belly, and we all bitched about that because none of us could figure a rationale for it. So they closed the belly opening, but we said, ‘No, she needs another costume.’ We hassled Stan about it for so long that he said, ‘All right! If you think you’re so smart, design a new one.’ And I must have gone through 50 designs! Some of ‘em I would xerox and try out in different colors, and Stan would go, ‘No, no, no, no! Get that out of here.” Finally I did the one with the lightning bolt and sash, and I took it to Stan who said, ‘That’s what you should have done from the start! That’s what I like: Shiny leather and tits & ass!”

Carol's primary power is to absorb coffee and arouse lesbians

Rhodey died because Thanos hit him with Medusa, then he stood there like a dipshit after She-Hulk got hit.

But her new solo is basically a spinoff of her EMH version. Even Brand and Gyrich are there on the space station. She's just much more lesbian now.

>She's just much more lesbian now.
>lesbian
Oh fuck off. Just because Anka can't draw tits for his life and her new hairstyle is something you don't like, it doesn't mean that she's lesbian. It's fucks like you that keep crying about her design and haircut that make dumbasses believe clearly false things, such as her being a lesbian. The stream of shitposting never ends

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay

;____;

But I didn't say it was a bad thing.

And to think that's my favorite costume, too.

Thank you Stan Lee.

I think she'd be more interesting as a lesbian. also hotter

Because her legs are exposed, sjws can't have that.

I'm thinking we'll get the Ultimate Carol look in the beginning when she starts off as an agent of SWORD or some shit. The lightning bolt logo will probably get a small nod and her ship will be called Warbird as a nod to that persona.

How? They're closer to the classic characteristics and spirit of the characters than current MU.

Good point.

Needs a bulge.

It's weird. Mar-Vell developed cosmic awareness later on, and unlike Genis-Vell he had perfect control over it.
But Carol has her energy absorbing abilities, and not to mention she actually has more combat experience now than he did when he died, at least powered combat.

It's going to be fun watching Carol wreck house in the MCU.

I seriously can't tell the difference between NuCarol and Starboard half the time.

I just wish they called her Ms. Marvel in the movies. It's not demeaning or anything. It was supposed to be empowering and it's a name she had for 50 years. Also, there's already a Captain there, and Carol's a colonel. And everybody knows that the only reason they changed her name to Captain (aside from making room for Ms. Muslim) is because feminists feel the only way to appear powerful is to take on male traits instead of embracing feminine ones.

We need the FEMEN style feminists back. I've had enough with the ones who side with Islam and are just ugly and manly.

BASED STAN

>I miss the non-lesbian Miss Marvel

but she was always a lesbian.

I think our only hope for good Carol to return is for her to die then get brought back.

After the manliness thing the part that pisses me off the most is that it takes the name Captain Marvel away from Billy Batson. I miss when he was the default Captain Marvel and Ma-Vell was the secondary Marvel version.

THE MAN
H
E

M
A
N

Always.

but she was the hot kind, the-girls-making-out-in-the sleep-over kind of lesbian

now she's just a dyke with a stupid haircut