Im not sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6hpavmvWyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda weak, don't you think?

>Not putting her inside a jar and filling it to the brim with cum

Are you even trying?

source?

Toyman, why are you hot gluing a Harley doll? Never mind....just have that giant atomic teddy bear bomb done in the moring, ok.

I still wanna play with her.
Now now lex, all in due time. I still have to fix my mechanical kryptonite dildo for superman you asked for.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6hpavmvWyw

Well thats cancerous.

>le cancer
That's not how you use the word. It's not for anything you dislike...

Neat I like the bits about ivy Harley with ivy is good when Harley still has feelings for the joker in the end.

The full songs even better

Then how do you use it? im not trying to be sarcastic, i want to know how its used right.

Lurk moar

Dude, i cammed on a harley toy, i think im well versed in NEET Sup Forums culture already.

Anything that spreads everywhere that keeps growing and it's hard to get rid off. For example: Minion quote memes, Elsa pregnant family videos, and finger family song videos. Even Leafy clone commentary channels are getting pretty cancerous.

>Elsa pregnant family videos
What the fuck....

It should have been Ivy on the other side.

It's one mentally deranged family that somehow gets kids to watch them. They'll all dress up in various hero or villain costumes and have no dialogue, just sound effects and music. I had to sit and watch one when a cousin asked if I watched it back at last Thanksgiving.

I don't understand fucking anything anymore.

Is that what was going in that pic? That's a pretty weak load, bro, if I had to be honest with you my familia

I know, but thats a combination of my diet being shit and i fap alot, sorry m8.

>kids watch this willingly
>without having to be tied up in an ice cream mans basement
What have we become?

Toxic memes. They, like cancer, can metastasize.

why are there notches where her nipples should be? What was plugged into them?

1. Drink a lot of milk
2. Wait a day
3. Have the phone at the ready before the creamy stuff breaks down

you kids don't know shit

While I understand what you mean about people misusing a term and I don't think he had any prior knowledge of it. Technically, he was right. That song is in fact, CANCER.

You don't have to be, but we also don't have to respect you and that certainly isn't happening now. If anything you've cemented a considerable downgrade in relative respect, although it doesn't matter because you aren't a tripfag of course.

But the notion that people on an anonymous image board scorn you will still burn.

There was a dress i cut off.

Your rage only makes my penis harder.

it's ok Harley is a whore so you can treat her like a whore

>you kids don't know shit
>Drink a lot of milk
don't be an idiot

They don't really have many views and there is only a handful of them so I wouldn't really consider them cancerous. They are pretty bad though.

I was hoping for a blow up doll. Now I'm disappointed

But this is better, its an articulated harley quinn doll.

Tell me about Toyman, why does he wear the mask?

Perhaps hes wondering why someone would punch the card, before putting it on their shelf?

What can i say? Harley wanted my cummies.