Why do we hate him but like hacks like Bill Burr and Rogan?

Why do we hate him but like hacks like Bill Burr and Rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deNLpgTMYjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He keeps insulting precious Trump. deal with it snowlfake

joke's on you, I don't like any of those people

>this is how reddit falseflags
Get good scrub

>not liking based Rogain

>we
Shut your Bitch ass up white boy cuck

He used to play a satirical snarky super Conservative on The Colbert Report, but now he rails against Trump on his show almost daily. Trump Supporters don't like that. Trump Supporters are a case study. They aren't conservatives, libertarians, liberals, etc.

BLOFL GUBFFF!

No one really hates him. He got memed on and some retarded /leftypol/ trannie threw a bitch fit so he got memed on harder.

he says negative stuff about Trump, Burr and Rogan seem "edgy" enough for the permavirgins that make up most of Sup Forums

>He used to play a satirical snarky super Conservative on The Colbert Report
I genuinely miss that.

I hate him, but I hate talk show hosts in general.

>Why do we hate him
That fucking wonky ear drives me nuts. Ever hear of plastic surgery you hideous chud?

The only funny thing Rogan has done is his Netflix trailer and it was probably very unintentional
youtube.com/watch?v=deNLpgTMYjA

And I'm glad a consensus is slowly being reached that Burr is no longer funny (unrelated to Trump, more related to the lovely Nia)

>People like Bill and Rogan
constant threads about Bill making fun of him about giving away his guitar and dog also threads just not as often of people ironically posting how much they like joe and saying the look it up jamie meme

He's not very funny, but he's the host of podkino so I forgive him.

>giving a fuck about internet celebs and talk show hosts
We need a fucking containment board for your celebrity gossip, reddit cucks.

Joe Rogan is a meathead half-retard.

His Republican shtick was pretty funny, buy he's off the rails crazy now.

I've only ever seen one episode of his newest show and that was the first one. He's nothing without the Colbert character. It doesn't help that there's this weird off-putting vibe about his new show and band.

There's a nigger in our midst

Because he's a liberal faggot and DNC propagandist that is not funny.

this

Colbert as himself is unfunny and skips straight to "what did Trump do today?" in lieu of actual jokes.
He also can't interview for shit and that's been apparent since the Colbert Report

Why don't democrats like Rush Limbaugh?

I hate Bill Burr too though. Rogan's internet presence makes him seem more light-hearted than someone like Colbert.

>like Joe Rogan
Speak for yourself. He's a cancer on the comedy world for promoting so many terrible comedians and diluting the water because he's friends with them, boosting their fame out of nepotism alone.

t. this guy

>democrats aren't full of freaks and miscreants

>we

>we
Words cannot express the amount of hatred I have for you retarded faggots who think we all have to hold the same opinions, and change your opinions based on what the fat retards on Sup Forums shitposted.

>Im excited
>Its the most magical night of the year cuz its comey testimony eve
>I hung my socks over cnn
>can you feel the anticipation
>I can feel it comey in the air tonight ohhh lord
>I'm not the only one ready to partaayyyy
>bars are opening early tomorrow with drink specials
>orange russian is sitting right there
>people are calling this washingtons superbowl
>comeys testimony could be explosive
>and todays the presplosion

>I hate Bill Burr too though
I used to like Bill Burr. I thought someone has finally came along in this PC culture who roasted gold digging whores, etc.
>Then he marries and knocks up a nigger.
>Old billy red tits.
Sucking the black dick.

I've seen worse

Why do Americans get all their political opinions and analyses from comedians and celebrities?

Where are you from and where do you get your political opinions and analyses?

>WHY DONT YOU FIND A GUY THAT INSULTS YOU ON A NIGHTLY BASIS FUNNY!!!!??????

Billy was just playing a character
Comedians are all fakes

>buttblasted american who gets his information from late night shows

lol

It's really embarrassing when he has actually intelligent guests on and tries to act like he's on their level. See Cruz and Stone.

>fear
>humiliation
Why is he fucking smiling

Holy shit when did they resurrect john candy?

He hasn't made a single joke since Trump was elected. His entire show is now just screaming and insults.

Only one I kinda like is Rogan, and that's only when eddie bravo is on the show

Rogan is great when he's making fun of Callen.

He's still quite funny, I don't understand how one specific instance of not getting laughs on Steven Colberts late night isn't the worst bombing he's done. He's a comedian, and has consistently been one of the funniest in the last decade. This shit is child's play.

i don't hate him at all. i'm not an alt-right stormweenie that gets immensely butthurt everytime he insults dear leader.

That's leftist humor though.

Terrible interviewer, just look at the Bill Burr interview.

>muh alt-right

He looks like a creepy kid fucker, he's catholic, he's a democrat.

What's there to like?

Rogan is at least genuinely open minded, Bll Burr I could take or leave.

I like the part where he hates gays.

Trump wins 2020

>2023
>liking gentile comedians

>implying Bill Burr is humourous

He managed to be funny despite Colbert trying his hardest to shut him down. Even his audience laughed without Comrade Colbert's permission.

OMG I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED NOW REEEEEEE