Elric of Melnibone

Elric of Melnibone

Can it be done?

I love art like that

Sure. You'd just have to do his royal origin first because god knows movie going audience can't just get a character without being told everything first. Book simply drops you in one of his adventures and kind gives hints here and there until later when Moorcock wrote where Elric comes from, etc.

But are audiences ready to accept it?

Optimal Elric casting that isn't Tom Hiddleston?

I actually started this series in chronological order, which I'm not sure why I did because usually I go with publishing order. The one book I have read so far, Elric of Melnibone, was pretty good though.

They should just make it into a few anime films, with a similar style as Berserk or something.

But they're already making a Witcher series.

Go chronological. Publication order isn't optimal(i know, but trust me, you'll see what i mean when you reach the end)

And it's gonna suck because the witcher has never had a good book.

>bought two books that included all the Elric stories because I liked the song Tanelorn by Blind Guardian
>tfw got burned out reading them before I even got to the stories about Tanelorn

Which one has Tanelorn in it?

Sleeping Sorceress. But christ man, don't give up. You gotta get to Stormbringer.

Besides. Elric books are short. How did you manage to burn out?

I'd have said Jude Law but that was 15 years ago when Chris Weitz was trying to make a film of it.

I am so fucking glad that didn't happen.

there's not enough fanart of anyone in elric books that's not elric himself or other eternal champions

>no material on shaarilla

No. Any attempt in CURRENT YEAR would be an absolute shitshow of tumblr faggotry, staring some hideous subhuman nigger as Elric.

looks like a blatant rip-off of Geralt...

I always wanted to see a drawanon make a pic with Shaarila undressing slowly and timidly with her back exposed and you can see her deformed, crippled wings.

I always felt bad about her.

So how do you make an albino nigger?

Shhh, you'll summon HIM.

Obviously they won't, he'll just be a nigger with no additional explanation., Naturally, Yrkoon will still be white.

If that's the case, just do Erekose.

He's already black.

Ja pierdole...

No-one would go see a movie about a nigger, so (((hollywood))) instead tricks people into seeing movies about white heroes but casts a nigger in the main role.

Explain

What is
>Blade
>Men in Black
>Shaft
>Wild Wild West
>Blazing Saddles
>Sister Act
>Hancock
>Man on Fire

Common man

What part of my extremely simple post do you not understand?

>Elric books are short. How did you manage to burn out?
Well some of the books that were written a long time after the original Elric stories were pretty bad imo. It felt more like fanfiction compared to the original stuff.

I might start reading them again. I really did like a few of them.

The only albino I've seen irl was an albino nigger.

Fair nuff. Fortress of the Pearl is legit great but Revenge is a harder read. There's also shorter stories like Black Swords Song which i like alot but ends really suddenly.

Moonbeam Roads trilogy isn't fully appreciated unless you dive dick deep into other series as well.

>Fortress of the Pearl
oh.. that's the one I didn't like lmao.

I was still in high school when I read these stories though, so maybe my opinion on them wasn't very good.

Maybe. I really did enjoy it and the stuff about Elric and Oone going into a shared dreamworld was pretty trippy.

>tfw accidentally jabbing Izchak with Stormbringer