Any red-blooded, flag-fearing American would love the M-320

Any red-blooded, flag-fearing American would love the M-320.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That sounds like fucking durka-durka talk, right there. M-780 or fuck off back to Commistan.

Fuck you infidel! May Allah bring plague upon your land and smite your leaders and false idols!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

>M-320
isnt that a grenade launcher caliber or some thing?

Maybe in the 90s and before.

Today, people are afraid of everything not written on the Official Citizen's Right to Own List, as written by the legislative branch of the Parental Guidance Group For Your Safety.

Anything that looks dangerous is banned or considered an assault weapon.

>assault weapon
Fuck everyone who uses that term in earnest. God fucking damn it. A motherfucking omelette is just an assault scrambled egg.

Kek, only if you believe the news. People are as retarded as ever. Last year I spent the 4th blowing up cupcakes, apples and hot dogs with fireworks and teaching my little brother's friends the perfect timing for throwing them into the lake so that they blow up underwater.

And I live in the North, I'm terrified of what those country fried crazies down south are up to.

Mostly respectin people's rights to choose and lovin our fellow man for who he is and not how he looks. Above all we make it our damn bidness to embrace the varying states of other and call them all gods children.

Honestly, I believe you. This year has done nothing but prove how grotesquely dishonest the news media is.

>grenade launcher
So it's still not as bad as the fully-automatic assault rifle AR-15?

>fully-automatic
Which don't exist. Even the military hasn't had fully-automatic infantry weapons in decades.

Well I meant more about what you're blowing up down there for the 4th, but that's real nice too

Well, excluding hill climbers in New York parks of course.

I love you, user

It's just common sense. For every fucking story I hear about some dipshit fuckstain in Alabama refusing to issue marriage licenses because MUH FAGGOTS, I'm convinced there's 1000 stories of the exact opposite that aren't reported because "fuck those backwards ass Southerners! Gotta make them look stupid! For reasons!" I refuse to believe without better evidence than a fucking anecdotal story that there's that much of a cultural divide in this country.

We're Americans. We all have that in common.

The same would apply in reverse, for every wonderful southerner there's a chance there's 1000 asshole southerners. Just saying, you know?

I live in Alabama, most people just don't give a shit about the existence of gays anymore.

Now it's all about them damn transgenders.

Just keep them away from the children.
I think it's hilarious that Russia uses a homosexuality/pedophilia association to keep homophobic laws and stuff when they're also apparently the CP capitol of the world.

I live in the south, have my whole life. I'm mildly racist. So are the blacks I share this fucking ghetto with. We all have one thing in common. We want to get on with our lives as simply, easily, and happily as possible so we give each other space and get on with our respective misery/happiness.

I dunno why anyone bothers trying to keep gays from getting married. I don't even like gays but it's like...I'm not fucking that guy's husband. Why should I care what they do in private? Why are you trying to make it harder for them to get married? You know how much difficulty that makes for society? Businesses have methods for dealing with married couples. You make a new classification of legal marriage then they have to make all kinds of fucking paperwork for that. Then there's hospital visits, custody battles, etc. We have all of this shit figured out for straight people. Why can't it apply to gays? It would save everybody a lot of time and fucking money if you just stopped fighting this pointless bullshit and paid attention to meaningful shit.

>Pedophilia capital of the world
I thought that was UK.

This. This so fucking much.

I'm not sure I buy that. Yes, it's logical, but the way the media goes these days, you'd figure they'd jump on any fucking story that doesn't match their narrative. They clearly want to.

The only thing keeping gays from getting married is biology.

A marriage is two people contracting a relationship AND consummating it with sexual intercourse. You need both of those to have a marriage.
Two people contract a marriage, sign forms, do the ceremony, and never engage in natural carnal copulation? Then they aren't really married.
If they apply for benefits based on this sham marriage (eg, immigration rights)? Then it is a fraudulent marriage.

Two men cannot engage in natural copulation, and neither can two women. They cannot get married. They never could, not in the entire history of humanity.

Two guys want to shack up? No problem.
They want the same benefits that a real married couple get? That's fraud. A real couple engages in that activity which, unless externally affected, creates children.
A real marriage isn't an individual right; rather, it's a social institution that affects society and will continue to affect society long after the couple have died.

Pretending a gay marriage is real is like pretending the earth is flat. It may make those people feel better, but it still isn't real.

tons of people get married and never have kids though

CP between a man and a young girl is not homosexual. It's strange priorities for sure.

Nice try mate but I did fuck off out of Louisiana for a goddamn reason, and it wasn't the love you want to portray. Constant, incessant bitching about how "those damn east coast libruls wanna destroy America" doesn't sound like any sort of loving embrace I've ever seen.

Don't pretend the south doesn't have just as much white trash as the north has its shitty fucking folks that don't know when to lay the fuck off. It's not any *worse*, but it's also not any goddamn better. It's just fucking filled with poor people, is all.

Y'know, the annoying fucking thing is, it really could've just boiled down to an argument over automatic receivers without the pro-control side shitting up the debate pretty much permanently with that stupid fucking meme.

And I'm fucking pro-gun control.

>this fucking ghetto

You nailed, unintentionally, the actual problem I see with the south. It's not that it's actually more racist than anywhere else.

It's that it's poor as fuck and consists of trashy goddamn environments where even if you say everything right and act right, you're still gonna be looked down upon. I mean, fuck, if you come from a goddamn trailer park, it doesn't matter if you're white or black, you're fucked from the get-go and you know it.

You're not talking about comics or cartoons, get out.

Right, but that's not the norm.
The vast majority do.

A relationship that can never create children is just about what two people do in private. That is none of society's business.

A real marriage is society's business, and that's why real marriages have had social benefits since before the invention of government.

Okay, maybe it's because I come from /tg/ which is a board that actually knows how to have fun with off topic threads, but this mindset pisses me off. Doubly so when it's just bitching rather than any actual attempt to try to swing the conversation around to what you want it to be.

Gay marriages aren't the norm, either.

I can see your point with marriages being about procreation and furthering your lineage, both from the old "heir to the throne" sense and now the "help 'em raise their kids" sense, but the actual problem here is that they're also about declaring your eternal, unconditional love and fidelity towards your partner. It's the climax of a relationship, the high point.

The solution would be to separate the promise towards relationship from the promise towards parenthood; but they're way too intertwined and strongly melded though culture and tradition.

Hell, even married gays will often try and get kids through adoption or whatever, and complete both sides of marriage.
They just want to be like all the other couples.

>Even the military hasn't had fully-automatic infantry weapons in decades
Are you retarded?
Or do you think select fire weapons don't count as automatic?

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc

Militaries are moving away from using fully automatic fire except on designated weapons due to recoil management and wear issues on the rifles and ammo expenditure.

Is the 4th just co's excuse to strip free it's "comics and cartoons" roots and become pol?

Half of the board does that and half of the board does this.

Citation needed
Every military in the world is still using a select fire rifle as far as I know.

What is the m249 squad automatic weapon.

I thought title belonged to Japan

Sometimes people break eggs to make omelettes and some others just break eggs for the hell of it.