Brave New World

>year 2540
>ONLY had sex with 3 women
>Oh the immorality!
What a time to be alive

>you will never take Lenina to the feelies and feel her pneumatic behind crushing your face

It's more about him not being casual about it like everyone else is.

Isn't it a bit ironic that Bernard and Elliot Rodger have a huge overlap in terms of personality, yet Bernard is seen as a hero, and Elliot a villain?

Elliot want girl pussy. Poor Bernand just got cucked by alpha Aryan savage. Women just love savages. Just look at the the Caliphate of EU

That world's all backwards so not really that surprising

>americuck projecting his weird BBC fantasies onto europe
fuck off nigger, this shit only exists in america

>the burger smiles smugly at the state of Europe while Mexicans breed him out of his own land and his women gulp down nigger semen

>the dim red spectres of men and women with purple eyes and all the symptoms of lupus

What did he mean by this?

I'm on the toilet, laughed enough at this comment for my asshole to close around a turd mid-passage. I've got shit caked everywhere in my hairy ass cracked now, ya dingus

Bernard wanted pussy too and had a massive complex because of his height.

>Bernard
>hero

Bernard was a little bitch, Helmholtz was the real hero.

Our niggers and spics are contained friendo, your nations are actually being tainted in full. Not to mention that they're allies against other degeneracy like fags, whereas your mudslimes are only a cancer.

>Our niggers and spics are contained

>they dominate your entire culture and media
>they dominate your cities

>they have twice the birthrate as whites
>already 60% white and dropping
yeah you really have them contained

gee i dunno

>damage control
Enjoy watching white women breeding with other races. White American men are a dying joke.

>Helmholtz was the real hero.
So true

John....?

>contained
>niggers burning down major cities

Oy vey. Soma might aswell be an allegory for money. And John Savage is Jesus in the Temple stirring shit up

the tv version with Leonard Nimoy was utter shit

anime when?