SWEDISH ALT-RIGHT SOYBOY CUCKS BTFO SWEDISH ALT-RIGHT SOYBOY CUCKS BTFO SWEDISH ALT-RIGHT SOYBOY CUC

Hello Sup Forums,

As a person with Persian parents who himself was born, raised and lives in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared, spoiled little suburban manchildren, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to write something about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better write about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here writing disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who writes about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand up for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep writing like you do I will come to your home and if there is a woman there, whether it is your girlfriend, sister or mother I will lift her up into my strong arms and carry her to your bed. Then I will gently take her clothes off and lay her down on her side while I spoon up against her back. Then I will insert my big thick Persian cock into her tight little wet pussy while simultaneously reaching around and stimulating her clitoris with my fingers. Then I will make love to her nice and slowly until she orgasms so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm and gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. This child will then always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

"our"

also

The only time you see a Swede who isn't a whining bitch, who loves his country and won't let Sup Forums talk shit about it, and he's a Persian. What's wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Every time a Swede posts about how much he hates Sweden and their politics he seems like he would kill his own kin to please his American masters. I've been to Sweden, and Swedes are the most pathetic and predictable people in the world. All they do is copy and appropriate American culture. Even their politics mimic American politics. They use the exact same rhetoric and the exact same insults that Americans do. They privatize everything and make it for-profit, they give the richest tax breaks while taking away subsidies for the poor, then they blame their terrible decisions on immigrants, like they're the ones in charge. Even their Nazis try to be just like American Nazis. All their stores have American names like 'BROTHERS' and 'KICKS'. Their public broadcasting service shows American movies and TV shows 90% of the time, I'm not exaggerating. Their restaurants have American names like 'New York Burgers' and 'Florida Food Joint', and the items on their menus have names like 'Texas Cowboy Burger' and 'Strawberry Swirl Milkshake'. The only restaurants with Swedish names that serve Swedish food are ironically enough ran by immigrants. They claim that they want immigrants to learn Swedish values and traditions, but they themselves would kill to be American. They even celebrate American Thanksgiving. Every Swede's wish is to suck an American cock and be told that they did a good job. They're just a bunch of racist and self-righteous nordcucks who can't talk without sounding like passive-aggressive autists. OP you seriously must breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they'll give birth to strong-minded superior children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes have is recessive and your children will become like you. Godspeed, Persianbro!

(F)ersians truly are white people the (F)ersians of (E)fsahan are blessed

> Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible.
Isn't Iran totally third world?

You're literally whining about your country

There is a Iranian girl who is undocumented in my school.
She is in the school newspaper and wrote an anonymous article about her life and struggles, especially now that the Australian government wants to repeal visas.

As an Arab man, I fucking hate Iranians and Iranian people. I want to report this girl and get her disgusting family kicked out of the country.

People think illegal slime only come from Asia or the America's. And while it's true that both are subhumans, they aren't the only illegal immigrants. Apparently even the U.S has an undiscussed issue with Eastern European locusts (I don't even want to use the word 'people') flocking to the U.S, overstaying their visas and collecting government assistance, financial aid, etc.

She told me she plans to take government help to pay for her uni fees.

Anyway, how should I go about reporting this insect?

I love Sweden

Report yourself first

I am a legal citizen my pe*Sian friend and have been for 20 years. How about you fuck off already?

>arab
>legal
Yeah, right.

@84249347
Don't ever fucking reply to me again you persian rat, unless you want the beating of a lifetime.

Watch yourself.

Iranians are way more cultured than Arabs so the most fair outcome is to kick you out to your homeland and let that lovely girl live

this pic will never make me not laugh

Sure thing Reza Shahrad Hossein Mazandarani.

Lol, you wouldn't last 5 minutes outside the airport, a*ab scum

Why did you just write your full name? Do you want me to know how to call you?

Lmao, look at all these Persian rats coming to gang up on an ARABIC BULL

And to answer your question, I'd kick your asses all over the street if you said this to me irl. I'm bigger faster and stronger than anybody from your low-test soyboy/commieblock shithole countries.

Try and come, let me warn you though: you're gonna get raped by some chechens and then pissed on by tajiks the next minute you enter the town

Not faster than a bullet, lel

:3

tfw no tajik gf

Nice anti-persian pasquill you Turkish piece of shit.

Are you really that desperate

You will have to live with ruining someone's life for the rest of your life. In moments of weakness your guilt will haunt you. Nothing you can do will ever make you forget.

Be careful of your descions and don't make one out of predujce.

Also, You're underage gtfo

not a word

Calm your tits Mohsen Ali-Jamshid Hosseini-Zadeh, the alt-right meme is at it's end in the US. Europe always lags behind the US 1-2 years.

He's an arab. They have neither conscience nor soul.

That's equally as stupid as that underage arab. All people are born shitty. Some make an effort to be good, not everyone. Every race including white people have their scumbags, white privilege helps the latter to not have their assholeness be attributed to their skin color.

>That's equally as stupid as that underage arab.
You are in that kind of a thread my friend. Being a shitty person has a lot to do with culture and arab culture certainly isn't conducive towards peaceful and productive coexistence as the entirety of Middle-East proves.

You sound a tad like refugees welcoming gay person