Unknown Soldier

Let's not even pretend this one is America-related.

Just a weird war tale.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-D_PgmzToI
dropbox.com/sh/7wcyeh09ucsozsq/AAARPuynxp7DPlQ3iDPIRlCea?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=6LSCoBk8hgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>war comic
>Shout Away starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=F-D_PgmzToI

Coffee break. Wasn't expecting to stay up all night posting this. It's 2:30AM in the Southwest, but I don't plan on stopping.

Can we get a dl link for this please?
It's too good to not save

>open cabinet
>only decaf coffee
>throw out the window

I got you, familia.
dropbox.com/sh/7wcyeh09ucsozsq/AAARPuynxp7DPlQ3iDPIRlCea?dl=0
It'll take a few minutes to finish uploading.

cheers famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=6LSCoBk8hgU

I'd like to take a second to post the pretty intriguing history dumps Dysart has been including at the end of the issues.

This one is more about the writing of the book than the research ones after it, though.

I mean, I don't care much for politics, and I especially don't care for being preached to.

But what I like about this series is it's more historical than political. It doesn't feel the need to really make an argument about North Africa because anyone would agree that it's pretty fucked up.

There are a couple of criticisms of the general Western reaction to this stuff, I suppose. And obviously the whole thing is presented with a thick veneer of comic book and action movie stylization. It's just nice to see a more grounded comic interpretation of real-life war zones than the usual faceless, inhuman, unfeeling terrorist group with no clear motive other than fuck America. Even indisputably evil assholes like ISIS or al-Quaeda are a little more complicated than that.

But in the immortal words of our ever-diligent friend Minifig, "enough about me".