People still read comics

>people still read comics

Why? Are you a cuck? Anti white? Explain why the comic industry panders to niggers and whores when they dont buy comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Marvel
Well there's your problem.

>jokes

It panders to them because they're the ones that bitch the loudest, and even with all of the shit that's being shoveled out of the big 2, mainly marvel, there's still some writers that write shit I find fun so I keep reading the very few comics that I consider good.

Spider-Gwen is shit though, only waifufags care about that character.

Fuck off, her book is the second comfiest Spider-book right now.

But they dont buy the comics thats why comics are in the shitter

>People are offended by this
Why? Are you a cuck? A Stormcryer?

>Explain why the comic industry panders to niggers and whores when they dont buy comics

Normie publicity, Marvel don't even make comics anymore, think about it more like reaction images for tumblr. Comics are just cheap paper, if they don't sell, who cares? They publish sjw crap, Pop cultures new sites will talk about it, which promote the movies. The normies think like this "This comic is progressive, progressive is good, marvel is good, so i will... See the movies"

Disney can't kill the comics cuz it would piss a lot of people! So why not just cut some trees and make promotional paper? They reinvented propaganda in comics, is Holy Terror done right.

Comis found a new demographic of losers that aren't us

so what would be the best way to filter these Sup Forums threads? i'm thinking just cuck

cuck
cuck
but normies dont even know the comics exist

>but normies dont even know the comics exist
MY JEWISH GRANDMOTHER STARTED SPINNING IN HER GRAVE BECAUSE CAPTAIN STEVE IS REVEALED TO BE HYDRA

You could be reading Moby Dick right now.

>Why are you still reading capeshit?

Why indeed OP?

>>comfiest
Get this hothead out of here

You can't. Sup Forums will fuck this whole board over and permanently lowered the quality (wasn't much to begin with). They will eventually leave to help "liberate" a other board. It's foolish to think that we had a fight in this or we can just ignore it. We're stuck in the middle of an eternal battle between obese rainbow haired leg beards and overweight neo-nazis.

Is that a black female Captain America beating the shit out of a Modok Trump?

Jesus christ marvel, get your shit together.

>Cuck cuck normie

Sounds like a kindergarten game

All we can do is Sage, Report and Hide.

I'm gonna start filtering cuck though.

She's supposedly Danny and Misty's daughter.

I hope she is. Even if it's dumb as balls it means they had a kid.

Cuck
Cuck
Cuck

get back to tumblr

How come it's only white people who say this shit? When did white liberals become so self hating?

>this thread

It's because all liberals are fucking retarded.
Have you ever seen a liberal who doesn't seem like they're deliberately acting like some strawman from a shitty indie comic so that people can rightfully shit on them for it?

Disregarding the obvious bait, there's life outside of Marvel and DC. There's probably something out there that panders entirely to you, you just don't know

Isn't she fem!Sam Wilson?

You sure love hyperbole bud

Cuck
Cuck
Cuck

Go back to tumblr

Ever met a self hating minority?

Cuck

This is becoming startlingly familiar.

This is Captain America from Spider-Gwen.

The one you're probably thinking of is Luke and Jessica's daughter.

Cuck?

Cuck cuck cuck cuck, cuck cuck cuck.

Cuck cuck.

>I got banned for saying mad white boi?

>says nigger and nothing happens

I understand it's the "culture" here but COME ON mods

Cuck cuck, cuck! Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck, cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck.

Cuck? Cuck! Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck; cuck cuck cuck.

>COME ON mods, it's only current year!
Kill yourself, tumblrina.

M_d wh_te b_I?

>Trump hand jokes
fuck, I'm boycotting marvel now, liberals can't find anything legitimately wrong with Trump so they make shitty memes about him having small hands, being a 'racist' and having the old last name Drumpf.

You seem pretty mad that you were banned for being a retard.

>cuck cuck cuck

>Cuck cuck

Cuck cuck cuck cuck, cuck. Cuck cuck cuck.

>Marvel

There you go OP

Because good comics exist if you look outside post-2006 DC and post-1990 Marvel.

*banned because the mods are cucks

People say Nigger here without it meaning it as a derogatory term for black people the same way we use "faggot". You using "White Boi" was clearly just to antagonize somebody.

Yub yub?

Radda radda radda radda; radda radda!

I thought we use "fag" as a term of endearment and "faggot" was still considered a pejorative.

There's a Monty Python sketch here somewhere.

I hate white people

kys

please leave

>mfw minorities think White people are bad

Oh man are future generations in for a shock when Asians are in charge

It's literally indoctrination
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html
>the approach is intended to 'fight discrimination' by creating a 'dedicated space' in the school for kids of color.
>A slide from the school program obtained by the Post, reveals that children in the KOC Affinity group - meaning children of color - will 'feel embraced', 'explore risks' and 'share experiences about being a kid of color'.
>While children in the Advocacy Group - meaning white children - are taught to 'raise awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege', 'challenge the notion of colorblindness' and of 'normal', 'good' and 'American' and 'learn models of White anti-racist advocates'.
But anyway back to comics (not capeshit though).

All this SJW defense for the Muslims, Blacks, and Latinos.

Where's the love and support for the Filipino Overseas Worker? Where's their representation? Are they just not oppressed or suffering enough?

The perpetual right wing butthurt shitposting over Spider-Gwen's Modified Organism Designed to Obfuscate Trump has been one of the best things this board has had in a small while. I haven't been laughing this much in ages in Sup Forums so regularly.

You know I got banned from Sup Forums once for pulling a similar stunt like this once, violated globale rule number 6.

Who would have thought

The Chinese are already moving into Africa

I can't fucking wait to see what happens. Especially if they'll bother to fix the dam in Rhodesia that's about to burst and drown hundreds of thousands of people

You fucking with me, man?

Nobody's talking about a wall to keep out the Filipinos so unless your name's Pedro Ibn Sherif I think it's fair to say nobody in the USA gives a shit.

>the approach is intended to 'fight discrimination' by creating a 'dedicated space' in the school for kids of color.
Do they get their own drinking fountains?