Tell us about your country's version of rednecks

Tell us about your country's version of rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OG0FdhKxtY
youtube.com/watch?v=tS6zsgWVN8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0eP55XrPM1g
youtube.com/watch?v=7dQ-4IV_8xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they dwell in slums, drink nothing but the cheapest shit, have big families and love tracksuits. we call them villeros

there is a show in the Saigon Opera House about the highland niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=-OG0FdhKxtY

Supongo que serĂ­an los viejitos curaos del teletrak.

They hang around pol insisting they aren't rednecks while saying the most redneck shit possible.

just watch TPB

Why is the file name in Spanish?

you don't know what a redneck is, don''t you?

are villeros the equivalent of flaites?

Yes indeed. But still, Rednecks are something else. Flaites and Villeros are poor people, most rednecks own farms and fields wich is a great incoming capital.

I found it on google, you tell me.

brazilian redneck here, live in brazilian texas

we're actually pretty based, respected in the country for being hardworkers and producing meat and food, it's common to see people with cowboy hats even in the capital, as always, brazilian copied american culture to the end

we've dominated the brazilian music for some years with our country music, it was interesting to see mainstream culture coming out of a state that's not rio or SP, but now people are listening more funk and pop, which I prefer because I hate our country music, food here is probably better than anywhere in the country too

youtube.com/watch?v=tS6zsgWVN8Y

tfw no redneck boyfriend

We have poor people and we have criminals and people without fashion sense or common sense. But rednecks are quite unique. I find their superiority complex quite interesting considering that in most areas they are the "bottom of the society barrel" in the USA.

I'm from a redneck town, so I can tell you a lot about the averange argie redneck. They like cars a lot, they drink a lot, they drive and drink at the same time, they hate the police, they are hardworking people but very conservative, they oprese women, and they own guns. In fact, if you meet an argie that owns a gun legally, then hes probably a redneck.

working class people, usually from small towns, with a keen interest in cars,football,bad haircuts and politically incorect opinions. They're called 'beaufs".

SE FUE CRISTINA A LA MIERDAAAAAAAA ESOOOOO

QUE SE VAYA A LA CONCHA DE LA LROA ESA HIJA DE PUTAAAAAAA

BIIURAUIERIUAE

youtube.com/watch?v=0eP55XrPM1g

youtube.com/watch?v=7dQ-4IV_8xo

ohh god.. americans are so fat!

Rednecks are raci-

They know one black guy, eh.