>she's conservative and catholic
>loves America, hates BLM, and dislikes Muslims
>exactly the same thing I think
>we both love the same music
>Want to kill muslims for fun

Problem is though,
>She's Japanese and German
>I'm Mexican

Fucking Sup Forums, is it okay to racemix if we both have the same beliefs?

Pic unrelated, but post more if you have more similar to it.

You're both mystery meat mongrels I say go for it. I say that with love, not prejudice.

Thanks Ameribro, I will make sure to have a manifestation of Sup Forums at my wedding.

Yeah for real, who gives a shit at this point?

dont forget
>both bad at math

>Dating a military woman
>Associating with a military woman
>In any way interacting with military women
>Ever

user, for fuck's sake.

Do you want to catch some Jodie STD and lose half of your shit and all visitation rights to your kid?

Get your dick out of your brain.

>she's joining the marines
Don't bother. She'll be used goods afterwards. 4-8 years of fucking the whole battalion

>army female
You know she's had >3 miles of dick or will soon, right?

You can be an honorary Aryan, go ahead and make a better future for yourself.

She's gonna be a Sergeant with a loose vagina from fucking Gunny for all those meritorious promotions when you pick up Lance Coolie.

>marine
KEK
U
C
K
>b-b-but i'm super tough marine
enjoy getting raped by afghans and arabs, meanwhile i'll be bombing them in my super comfy RAF jet

Lmao, I got an 86 on my ASVAB and she got a 71. But it's good bud, we are bad at math.

My god, everytime I see her I like something more about her.

>mfw can't be EOD so I want to be 0331
>without telling her anything before, she said I should be 0331 and mess around with M249s

Literal wife material.

>girl thats joining the marines

Sorry to break it to you op, but she is also a slut.

All military women that are 2/10+ are sluts.

>4-8 years

Try 6 weeks followed by throwing pregnancy tests around to get discharged.

Never said I was marrying her lmao, just said if I can date her or not due to me being Mexican and her being white and animu.

>Want to kill muslims for fun
>giving into your baser sadism
>indulging in animal aggression
>justifying it by only killing people different than yourself

Just neck yourselves, you're no better than common mudslimes.

Fuck
Her
Right
In
The
Pussy

You idiot. German/Japanese is literally Master race. She is too good for you.

>not getting an 0321 contract

Why even join dude

I got a 132 asvab score in high school jrotc.... You're both borderline retarded, your offspring will be too, don't do it for the kids sake....

If you knew the first thing about the millitary you'd know it's best to not be married or at least have kids.

Moving across the country every 6 months to a years fucks a kid up more then any amount of bullying or ect.

Are you some kind of cuck? These singles I have confirm.

> tfw my Christian mother did this
> joined officer school
> discharged after a few months because she fuck my dad and became pregnant

>132 asvab
The ASVAB scores are percentile based, that's literally impossible. Highest posssible score is a 99.

And I'm telling you what's gonna happen to her you boot

>m-m-muh marines
stay cucked faggot, marines are pussies
most of cowards and arabs kill them easily with their bear hands
can't wait for the next US-UK war, i'll be waiting in my comfy RAF jet to bomb you and your dumb mixbreed whore

Maybe in the future I'll try and pick up a recon contract. You never know what happens in the next few years.
. Never said I wanted to marry or have children with her. Lmao I'm 18 and she's 21, I just wanted to know if it's okay to date and racemix. I know you spergs whine about everything.

no one here knows what they are talking about burgerbro, the fact that you gave up your traditions and culture of mexico and call people ameribros just shows you are a true american. Fuck anyone that says anything negative about you too, have fun with her and have kids with her and raise them right. As long as you are a conservative right wing person who cares about tradition values and isnt a fucking pussy I dont give a shit what your skin color is or background is. In other words, Pipe it up my guy

nice bait buddy

did i trigger you, kid?
i'm sorry, didn't know americans were cucks

pshh....nothing personal....kid

>Woman Marine
>wanting to date a wookie

She is going to take MILES of dick. I'm seriously not even joking. Former Enlisted Marine for 5 years here. Even the ugliest one's get tons of dick.

Funny story, I heard a while back from a vet

>be muhreen, we'll call him Mike
>Mike is stuck on a fire base with 12 other guys on too of a mountain
>Mike goes one patrol with some of the guys
>while going through the mountain, the most unbelievable thing happens to them
>they come across 3 hajis, 2 sleeping and one just waking up
>opportunity of a lifetime, they have weapons, they have radios, probably the only time in the entire war this will happen
>yoke then up and start marching them back to the firebase
>Mike's NCO is talking shit to these hajis and pushing them whenever they drag ass
>a particularly young haji gets pushed and stops dead in his tracks and faces the NCO
>in a perfect british accent he starts going off on how they're being mistreated and hes gonna report him
>other hajis look at him all surprised
>suddenly NCO whips out his M9 and shoots the son of a bitch in the head
>other hajis are spooked, they take this kid and throw him in a ditch up in the mountains
>nothing bad happened to the Marines and the hajis are probably still in Gitmo something

>be born in Britain
>get a good education and live comfy
>go toAfghanistan because Muh Allah
>live shitty life while constantly avoiding patrols
>get caught, be such an edgelord you get shot in the face
>parents probably will never know
>your story ends in a ditch on some shitty mountain in Afghan, it only lives in thanks to Sup Forumsacks and /k/ommandos

Lol I couldn't help but think your a haji in London

>it's good, bud
LOL nah bruh u good dawg

kek plz die in deployment so there are fewer retards

jk mexibro. I believe you're joining up because you're smart. Not being sarcastic at all. Only those who excel at thinking join the marines. Good on you, keep it 1 hunnid

>it's good

Also keep in mind when she enters the Marines she becomes cannon fodder for big grunt dick and every POG male in her unit. She will get fucked. Over and over and over again. It's the Marine way and the reason they are called WM's or Walking Mattresses.

>t. 12yrs USMC 0317

do what makes you happy OP. It's not really our fucking business where you stick your dick (assuming legality of act)

>She's Japanese and German
no. She is in the US therefore she is American.

What is her ethnicity? And dont say japanese or german or Im gonna slap you

Nice pic Ali

Women who join the marines have serious issues I know you're not going to believe me or whatever but trust me ... Army/navy I understand in some ways and air force duh but honesty the marines and females whatever it is that attracts them to it is just the thread that untangles to serious mental and emotional instability ... Fuck her before you enlist then be out

Oif/oef vet 2enlistments ...b billet as a recruiter

do you guys learn the alphabet when you get to basic, or is that a prerequisite for joining?

>recruiter

I'm sure you are an alright dude. Fuck you though.

Go for it

Fucking this. That's some American shit, right fucking there Paco. Raise the children right.

Also, check these sweet dubs.

If you want to fuck her, that's your prerogative, just know she's had 3 dicks today already.

Wrap that shit up

Lel, I mean, I can still join college

I understand my man, it seems to be the common thing here. I might just date her while we are still civvies, then drop everything with her and stuff when we go to boot to save us, especially me, from any drama. Just to enjoy the time here.

That was my plan my Romanian friend, just to enjoy the time here and then live my life. If she really wants to work something out then maybe I will try, but again adn again, even from female recruiters, you have to be extra cautious when dating military women.

Also a side note, you're gonna fucking hate the military during peace time. Have fun on bullshit details. Pray for war.

I'm a grunt does that help ?? Lol

Stationed my friend stationed

>German/Japanese is literally Master race
yah idiot that is the problem..

You are breeding up and she is already a mutt not worthy pure whites/east asians so go nuts. Just dont get any kids, dont need any more abominations out there.

holy shit it's batman and christian bale

>I just wanted to know if it's okay to date and racemix.

Holy shit user could you be more of a faggot. Who the fuck asks for Sup Forums's blessing on anything.

Don't ever get involved with military women. You will never know who the father will be because for damn sure it won't be you.

The only thing worse than biracial children (i.e. mestizos and mulattos) is melungeons, I shudder to think what you two would produce

MYSTERY MEAT MONGRELS HAHAHA THIS KILLED ME

Marine females are the absolute worst of the worst. A girl in my squadron was nicknamed skittles for fucking a dude in MCT for a bag of skittles. These girls are all fucked in the head and are the biggest whores I've ever seen, and I've been to college parties.

Like I said, I would only date her for the time we currently have here before we ship off. Hell, I'm pretty sure we would know it's temporary. If time goes by and we realize we can work something out, then maybe. MAYBE we can try, but I do know deep down I would have to prepare to drop anything we have in an instant. Also

>not using a condom everytime

Jesus I'm not stupid

Lmao trips of truth. Also wasn't this some greentext everyone has seen?

Don't listen to these guys since they can't seem to read for shit. Honestly the first guy was right. Both of you are basically mongrels so it honestly doesn't matter if you race-mix. Just make sure you don't get attached since the shit about military women being massive whores is all true.

Btw I'm also enlisting when and where are you going to basic?

if both your parents are american citizens, wrap it up and go for it, brother.
if you're an illegal or an anchor baby, kys.

Why do muricans need cultural identites beyong being americans?

"Shes half this and half this"
"Im this and this"

Here's a (you).

what are you waiting for. STICK THAT MEAT IN HERMANO

kys summerfag

No man this is actually from a girl that was in my squadron. If this actually is a greentext then maybe she's not the only girl that fucked guys for skittles. For those of you who don't know skittles were rare in rations they gave us and are considered the holy grail if you get one so I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't the first girl to fuck a guy in MCT for skittles.

BTW for some context MCT is absolutely disgusting. You're out in full combat gear all day for about a month straight with no showers. Everyone stinks like ass(not the good after gym kind of sweat smell either) so fucking someone in that condition is just extra disgusting.

Going to MCRD in SD. Don't have a definitive date, desu famalam.

Also I'm just wanting to spend the time here like a champ. The past three weeks we have been drinking and shit. Like I have said in past posts, I will be ready to drop her in a second.

>Le race mix
Mexican is not a race

DO NOT DATE INSIDE YOUR FUCKING POOL

if anyone finds out you'll both be kicked out, and never allowed back into the Marines ever again. you will sign a piece of paper at some point among all the fucking stacks of "sign here, initial these, but not those" that says you understand it is strictly forbidden to do so. remember that military girls will sleep around at first opportunity after boot camp, godspeed and dont get caught.

>woman joining marines
she's gonna be shot all full of holes and not by bullets

Met a girl a week ago.. trump supporter, smart, super qt.. but, married to an armyfag, and also the bosses daughter. Husband currently on duty elsewhere. Were both white, and shes interested. What do.

>moving every 6 months

What, military kid here, got great friends growing up despite them living all over the States, I also received a much better education via DoDds, then most Stateside public schools.

>Problem is though,
>>She's Japanese and German
No problem there, seems like a good mix

and then

>>I'm Mexican
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>TRIGGERED

No one posting on Sup Forums flies fighter jets for the RAF

You both want to remove towelheads?

Give her your dick if she wants it.

You're ok by me.

You're both mutts anyway. If you love her, go for it.

>female
>marines
>not a gigantic slut

Just stop talking to her.

Get married go kill sand niggers together in the corp.

It doesnt matter for you.

Also if you want to have a life with her dont talk to her while shes in the marines and never ask about the sick shit she got up to in the military.

The women in service do some dirty shit.

A copy of Mein Kampf please. Feel free to stash it our of sight stack it under the cake table or something.

Yeah I understand my bud. Like I have said numerous times again and again, I said that I might drop her when I get shipped off or whatever. I don't want to deal with her doing depraved shit, if she is the kind to do so.

Also, I called my best bud who set this all into motion between us and I told him I have had second thoughts about everything. Fuck that feeling when your best bud just doesn't choose to help.

Don't be sucked in by the race-mixing b.s., OP. If you like this woman, court her. If it works out, date her. Then someday you two can get married in a beautiful Catholic ceremony and have cute MexiJapaGermanic babies.